Nitesh, 28 Nov 2015i planning to buy a phone but i m getting confuse between one plus one or one plus two..? and ... moreHi.
Oneplus 2 is much better than one. It's battery backup is very good. You can go full day with heavy usage. Battery can be recharged in 2 hrs about.
It's fastest phone. No lagging. No heating issues. With 4 gb ram and dual sim option.
I'm using this since 3 weeks and no issue so far.
There are lot of improvements Fter recent update.
There are few fake rummers about this phone which are baseless..
i planning to buy a phone but i m getting confuse between one plus one or one plus two..? and i heard about one plus two the phone take 3 hours to charge and the battery backup is also low(6 to 7 hours only). so it is right or not,,?...kindly give me your guggestions and feedback about one plus 2.
Been using this phone for 5 weeks now and it works great. The camera takes good pictures,it also handles demanding games without any lagging, it does get warm but not hot. So far I haven't had lagging with oxygen os. There are alot of other great pros about this phone like the built quality etc...
The only issue that I really have is the vibration is really weak I can hardly feel it vibrate when it rings. Other than that the phone works great.
on 24nov, as I upgraded every time I call it ask me sim1 or sim2. in setting I set default sim1 calling but then also it remain the same it ask again it's irritating me please solve it
I was looking forwards to buy that phone. Does anybody know where could I buy it?
hai guys i have planned to purchase one pulse two phone please give me your suggestion
well , i am using one plus 2 from past 2 months
i can say its just An awesome gadget , combo pack in less price
i used nexus 6 , apple 6
but one plus 2 is better then these costly cell
no hanging issue no other issue
how about the back cover quality, scratches on back cover can dim the luster of new phone if we use it without cover, by using the cover phone becomes very thick.
AnonD-84798, 26 Nov 2015Using this phone since one month.totally satisfied. Awesome camera, oxygen os giving stock and... moreI totally agree with you. The phone is excellent. I'm using it since 3 weeks. No heating issue. No lagging. Charging time is pretty good. It's speed can not be compared with any smartphone. Battery life is very good. Camera is awesome.
Only the issue is to find its accessories in the local market.
Using this phone since one month.totally satisfied. Awesome camera, oxygen os giving stock android experience with cool customizations(99% bugs are gone with ota updates), 4gb ram, 64gb rom, FINGERPRINT SCANNER that works FAST & VERY WELL.High end gameplay experience is also really cool(yea the phone gets little warm not HOT).It is value for money guys, don't believe in fake comments. About not having quick charge technology-samsung note 4 charges 0 to 25 in 15 minutes while op2 charges 30 percent in 30 minutes. So it is quite fast(thanks to usb type c). About not having nfc, in india atleast, android pay won't be there very soon so there should be no complaining just for the sake of not having that feature(yea they should have given it, but doesn't make much rather any difference to me). Go for it.It is worth one if u want top notch features, stock experience & awesome hardware experience..
Is this smartphone have smart dual sim feature? like samsung and lumia phones which is dual sim dual active
Think twice before purchasing it. HEATING is a big problem. The features are not as responsive nd as good as they look in newspaper ads.
Sunil Suni, 25 Nov 2015Yes it's a very good phone.. Battery lasts 4 days... Camera is better than Canon DSLR.Have you ever really used Canon dslr. Cameras are still a different category of electronics. Reason : they are made specifically for photos and therefore, a phone can never best a camera when it comes to clicking pics.
And I'll suggest you to at least touch a Canon DSLR before commenting like this again. Lol
Whoever said the battery lasts 4 days, what exactly do you use your phone for? 1 Gooodnight call to mommy and then turned off?
Bought this OPT on Oct amazon sale first sale without invite.. may be on 10th-12th Oct'15 or some close date, I forgot..
1. Phone gives u first impression when you open the red box, a very satisfying look n few features are really good to consider it as good buy
2. Finger print doesn't work or in my case it is still not working is right point
3. phone hangs incase one calls randomly one after another.. it takes time to adjust so u have to be a lil patient while calling.. however audio is very clear...
4. It may have latest usb or xyz but how does it matter to a customer, it only matters if it is worth using not convincing others over any blog?? phone needs more better battery as it runs short yes, it gets charged fast well..
5. Compression of many software or apps together is not even close to Nexus, infact till date I found best Android phone is still Nexus, OPT is more hyped by its way of selling phone, and as less ppl have this in their hands, so OP team and their loyal team can always speak more strength, but they forget if it is really good, then they should have team to take all feedback to improve it, n if it so good wait for few years when even with this invite system many ppl will have this, and give their feedback, i also wish it improves it quality as it will help as well, reason I also have one OPT now,, but nothing to be proud of..n I will never be proud of any phone, reason I buy phone for use, not proud..
6. Charger is very diff, but one has to keep it very carefully, if one loose it, it will cost them good money, means maintenance high...right..!!
So in short phone is 2.5 out of 5 in cost and branding in all respect.
Rest yes, there may be ppl who have recd some good piece and are talking good or have not used, iOS or Nexus simultaneously ...!!