Plz share your invite with me,, if you can then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or gagan.psc@ gmail.Com.. It is a humble request.
Well as it may seem, this phone is really hard to buy due to its annoying invite system. BUT..in SL a shop called dialcom sells the phone for just 66K LKR. No invite.not waiting. Just go and buy.
So if you guys are still waiting for an invite. Contact dialcom. (Google)
PS. They sell the Singapore version.
Nesquick, 07 Oct 2015Has the phone a sensor like.. a remote control for tv or for other devices?It does not have an Infra red, hence doesn't support the TV remote feature.
Nesquick, 07 Oct 2015Has the phone a sensor like.. a remote control for tv or for other devices?It's called an Infrared Blaster, or IR Blaster.
And no, this phone doesn't have one.
AnonD-441601, 08 Oct 2015Yea guys you are funny like ever.
Truth is Was over 1 milion in queue. And got invite 48 hour... moreHi,
I am waiting for invite can you please share your invite, I will share mine when I get it ...
Anonymous, 08 Oct 2015yes it has remote sensor for tv but u need to install app lol !, it doesn't have an ir blaster, even if you download remote control app, you won't be able to use it.
Nesquick, 07 Oct 2015Has the phone a sensor like.. a remote control for tv or for other devices?yes it has remote sensor for tv but u need to install app
Yea guys you are funny like ever.
Truth is Was over 1 milion in queue. And got invite 48 hours ago. But because my pay day is next week I was unable to afford OPT.
What now. Was waiting from release to get OPT. And now got only 24 hours for phone i really like.
This invite system sucks. But who cares if he want one of best mobiles in the world for cheaper price than rest of the companies sell.
But now i dunno what to do i lost my invite. I miss it because i was unable to afford. I didnt expect invite so soon because i was over 1 milion in queue.
And now have no idea what to do.
AnonD-448950, 07 Oct 2015I bought this phone 1 month back. Facing 10 major issues: 1) some times it get up heated, do... moreSims management, if you are calling from contants ask everytime will work. ( if you have selected ask everytime),if you are calling from call log,it will show in the bottom sim1 or sim2,you can select from this ,if you using dialer to call,in the bottom its shows sim1 and Sim2,
I bought this phone 1 month back. Facing 10 major issues:
1) some times it get up heated, dont no which app is creating issue or some internal issue with phone software.
2) Facebook browsing speed is vey slow as compared to other sites, I mean to say downloading the news feeds
3) Navimaps, in this Application the bottom right side of the screen becomes insensitive.
4) when changing the data selection from sim one to sim two, it takes too much time and also the network towers get vanishes. This does not happens with other mobiles.
5) while selecting 'always ask', the mobile again select the last sim used, wjich very annoying.
6) 2g/3g switch app: while using these types of apps, it does not show option for sim 1,it only shows the option for sim 2
7) on 3g network, the battery is consumed very fast
8) I have installed NEXT laucher 3D, I don't know whether all these or some of the problem are being associated with it.
9) in the widget for setting short cut, it should also have short cut for sim cards, so that we can switch the data selection more conveniently
10) similar short cut should be there for 'more' so that we can switch the data preference from 3g to 2g when required more conveniently to save battery.
Has the phone a sensor like.. a remote control for tv or for other devices?
Leonardo, 05 Oct 2015Got one a week back. There are certain software glitches, they must be addressed. Perhaps most... moreJust restart to safe mode by pressing power off mode long and reboot it I'll be fine..
One Plus 2 is very Good Mobile phone but I hope One Plus 3 will Launch in Nearest Time Because I want 4K Camera with 24-MP and Font Side 16MP Camera and 4GB Ram and 200GB Memory and Battery 4500Mah... Arounding Price 35000 to 45000Thousand....
Hi guys.....I'm thinking to buy a phone and help me out in choosing it......thought of OP2 but little hesitant towards it after hearing about its over-heating problem.......So guys tell is it worth and safe going for OP2?
I am from India... Using one plus 2 from last 4days...my main is heating. .. Even on charge it gets warm.. .....plz. Tell me it is the problem with my mobile or it is common problem with it....... Please tell me... ..
What do you guys think about the speaker? Is it louder than iphone5 and what aboit the quality?