Sanju8421, 07 Oct 2015I bought this phone 1 month back. Facing 10 major issues: 1) some times it get up heated, do... moreSims management, if you are calling from contants ask everytime will work. ( if you have selected ask everytime),if you are calling from call log,it will show in the bottom sim1 or sim2,you can select from this ,if you using dialer to call,in the bottom its shows sim1 and Sim2,
I bought this phone 1 month back. Facing 10 major issues:
1) some times it get up heated, dont no which app is creating issue or some internal issue with phone software.
2) Facebook browsing speed is vey slow as compared to other sites, I mean to say downloading the news feeds
3) Navimaps, in this Application the bottom right side of the screen becomes insensitive.
4) when changing the data selection from sim one to sim two, it takes too much time and also the network towers get vanishes. This does not happens with other mobiles.
5) while selecting 'always ask', the mobile again select the last sim used, wjich very annoying.
6) 2g/3g switch app: while using these types of apps, it does not show option for sim 1,it only shows the option for sim 2
7) on 3g network, the battery is consumed very fast
8) I have installed NEXT laucher 3D, I don't know whether all these or some of the problem are being associated with it.
9) in the widget for setting short cut, it should also have short cut for sim cards, so that we can switch the data selection more conveniently
10) similar short cut should be there for 'more' so that we can switch the data preference from 3g to 2g when required more conveniently to save battery.
Has the phone a sensor like.. a remote control for tv or for other devices?
Leonardo, 05 Oct 2015Got one a week back. There are certain software glitches, they must be addressed. Perhaps most... moreJust restart to safe mode by pressing power off mode long and reboot it I'll be fine..
One Plus 2 is very Good Mobile phone but I hope One Plus 3 will Launch in Nearest Time Because I want 4K Camera with 24-MP and Font Side 16MP Camera and 4GB Ram and 200GB Memory and Battery 4500Mah... Arounding Price 35000 to 45000Thousand....
Hi guys.....I'm thinking to buy a phone and help me out in choosing it......thought of OP2 but little hesitant towards it after hearing about its over-heating problem.......So guys tell is it worth and safe going for OP2?
I am from India... Using one plus 2 from last 4days...my main is heating. .. Even on charge it gets warm.. .....plz. Tell me it is the problem with my mobile or it is common problem with it....... Please tell me... ..
What do you guys think about the speaker? Is it louder than iphone5 and what aboit the quality?
Leonardo, 05 Oct 2015Got one a week back. There are certain software glitches, they must be addressed. Perhaps most... moreDo the factory settings and install fb,before that take the back up from your mobile.
Got one a week back. There are certain software glitches, they must be addressed. Perhaps most common thing is FB isn't working!! Reinstalled 3 times, still not working! Wondering what to do! Could anyone help me! Otherwise it's a nice item.
guys i bought the one plus 2 a week ago and i am facing major heat issues in this device. it gets too hot even while playing subway surfers. please help me out...
Can somebody help me how to change the apps, browser search engine from Chinese to English as it is difficult understand in Chinese. All the browsers, search engines goes directly to Chinese language. How to change these from the settings. Language settings is done in English but all the browsers, apps comes in Chinese language
dr jithu, 30 Sep 2015u mean force stop?? I force stop d app and opened again.. but use.. how to re launch camera?? yes i meant force stop.. n re launch means js to open the camera app frm the menu.. it worked for me.. n also js chk wch camera mode u hav selected as not all modes give the flash option.
Viru, 05 Oct 2015I have updated device to 48th version also, but still fb get crashed. What's ur opinion should... moreUninstall fb and reinstall, this will solve,may be some bugs are there in the fb app.
Guru, 05 Oct 2015I am using from 25 days,I have not faced problem with fb,and fb version is 48.so update full v... moreI have updated device to 48th version also, but still fb get crashed. What's ur opinion should I go to customer care in this case?
Viru, 05 Oct 2015Install older version of facebook, I have facing same problem from update version 47+, So try ... moreI am using from 25 days,I have not faced problem with fb,and fb version is 48.so update full version of fb.
Minta Nabha, 04 Oct 2015Hi friends Inam using oneplus 2 since few days. I am facing problem with Facebook. every time... moreInstall older version of facebook, I have facing same problem from update version 47+, So try to install version 45.0+ and don't update it.