no flagship device killed it, it awsm, this fon's price make it killer, no other one compete it........ i m sooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy
Anonymous12, 16 Jun 2016I am facing problem with the speaker in OnePlus 3. Not able to hear any kind of voice from dev... morei m using dis fon its awsm, lag/heatingno issues. performance/cam/vdeo/sound each n every thing amazing ....marv... go ahead and grab the high end device.
Anonymous12, 16 Jun 2016Can you please tell me that whether your speaker is working fine?Hi I have received it today and didnt faced any problem with speakers....its playing videos and songs nicely...
anyone, 16 Jun 2016phone will burn if 6gb ram U mean more ram makes heating issue...??
Dileep K, 16 Jun 2016Dear friend please share a review as I ordered one from amazonHi,
Not reviewed completely...few observations...
1 Primary Camera is perfect...yet to test in various conditions
2 Display is crisp and perfect for all angles....HD videos playing very smoothly with no lags.
3 Didnt checked battery yet as got it jst few hours back....
4 Design and finishing is amazing....feel is very rich...
5 Sound quality is very good.....i have not faced any problem with sound...
6 Finger print scanner is really very fast....it takes hardly any time to unlock phone though its in sleeping mode.
7 played few games didn't found any lag in any stage...
Still to check in various conditions, but i feel it is worth buying and true flagship killer...
Hi (copy to all)
plz share your valuable feedback of 1+3
(1) what about battery life?
(3) any lag or heating issues?
(4) camera and video quality?
Nobi, 16 Jun 2016Just received my OP3 here in India. Fabulous one at that. Totally blown away!how is it?
Dileep K, 16 Jun 2016pls share a reviewPlease share detail review. Battery BACK UP AND ALl...
Waiting for you precise feedback...
Nobi, 16 Jun 2016Just received my OP3 here in India. Fabulous one at that. Totally blown away!pls share a review
One Plus 3 has everything to stand in front of major flagships of 2016
-It has impressive design with good build quality
-Near to stock android OS
-Latest innovations added
need to improve on
- Regular updates for OS
- Responsive and dedicated after sales service
- Low light Photography
- Heating issues (its comparatively less)
- Accessories and ecosystem build up
- Support to VOLTE and HD calling which will be future of telephony, as major telecom
giant are gearing for VOLTE support
- control of repairing costs/charges to be at par will one plus original service center
Ravi, 16 Jun 2016Just received mine...its just fabulous amazing....fingerprint unlocks it blazing fast....Dear friend please share a review as I ordered one from amazon
product designer , 16 Jun 2016usually products with a 5 markings are not good from a numerology stand pointI'm speechless reading this comment of yours..numerology for smartphone serial numbers ????...unbelievable..;) ;)
Nobi, 16 Jun 2016Just received my OP3 here in India. Fabulous one at that. Totally blown away!Hi brother, can you please give ur final views on below poiints, as i m from india and willing to purchase either One plus 3 (or xioami mi5. )
(1) whats battery life? reviews says its just above average, plz tell battery day time in single charge with also mention your usage like 1 hour whatspp , 1 hour call or video etc..
(2) is there any lag in performance?
(3) reviews says, some audio and video file one plus 3, did not recognize so is there any issues with any audio , video or anyother file format?
(4) while using whatspp and normal browsing with 3G and wifi, is one plus 3 gets heating? if yes, after howmuch minutes of usage , device gets heated? like after playng video and browsing.
(5) Regarding fingerprint scanner accuracy and speed, suppose in your usage count like using fingerprint scanner to unlock screen directly, then
(1) howmuch time fingerprint scanner take to unlock screen directly?
(2) after using fingerprint scanner many times, howmany times fingerprint scanner FAILED to recognize finger out of total number of time u pressed finger print scanner.?
(6) camera and video quality? and any heating while using camera and video taking activity for longtime?
plz help with your feedback.