Nobi, 16 Jun 2016Just received my OP3 here in India. Fabulous one at that. Totally blown away!Hi brother, can you please give ur final views on below poiints, as i m from india and willing to purchase either One plus 3 (or xioami mi5. )
(1) whats battery life? reviews says its just above average, plz tell battery day time in single charge with also mention your usage like 1 hour whatspp , 1 hour call or video etc..
(2) is there any lag in performance?
(3) reviews says, some audio and video file one plus 3, did not recognize so is there any issues with any audio , video or anyother file format?
(4) while using whatspp and normal browsing with 3G and wifi, is one plus 3 gets heating? if yes, after howmuch minutes of usage , device gets heated? like after playng video and browsing.
(5) Regarding fingerprint scanner accuracy and speed, suppose in your usage count like using fingerprint scanner to unlock screen directly, then
(1) howmuch time fingerprint scanner take to unlock screen directly?
(2) after using fingerprint scanner many times, howmany times fingerprint scanner FAILED to recognize finger out of total number of time u pressed finger print scanner.?
(6) camera and video quality? and any heating while using camera and video taking activity for longtime?
plz help with your feedback.
I am facing problem with the speaker in OnePlus 3. Not able to hear any kind of voice from device. Is anyone else facing the same?
Just received mine...its just fabulous amazing....fingerprint unlocks it blazing fast....
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2016which flagship it killed please ????It matches up with other 2016 android flagships in terms of build quality, specs and performance but at affordable price range. That's the killer instinct!
And the ubuntu version unofficial ?
Are two processors in dual core or each version with different clocks ?
Just received my OP3 here in India. Fabulous one at that. Totally blown away!
xankazo, 16 Jun 2016Now just waiting for GSMArena to post its reviews! A must before buying a phone.Yes ... its true
G.GOENKA, 16 Jun 2016Just request to GSMARENA to revoew OP3 asap.
It would help a lot.GSA reviews are superb and unbiased. They cover each and every aspect minutely and in a wonderful manner.
GSA please review the OP3 immediately... we are waiting.
saharuuuuussss, 16 Jun 2016The iPhone 6s cost $600 dollars, and this is what you get: 16 GBs of storage non-expandabl... moreNever Compare Specs of ios & android device. . both are very different. why iphone 6 has 1 GB RAM and iphone 6s 2gb RAM? because it is more than sufficient for iOS to run smoothly.. and Apple does charge for their software for every phone so the cost is high compared to android.. Android runs on java which has garbage memory . . whenever you open an app it creates memory in background and eats lots of RAM so to Dump this garbage android needs lot of RAMs unlike iOS which doesn't have any garbage! and doesn't this phone look like iphone 6 (front) & HTC (back) had a baby and they named it 'One Plus 3'? and the bottom is exact copy of iphone! so stop comparing and embrace the technology . .
50% off Samsung S7, on launch, specifically as good as! Now Either rest is profit or what? Chinese are famous for copying best, and now hardware is same, then why we have to feed them with extra amount. I will go, and see myself difference!
its an amazing phone in only 400$.... seems like a flagship killer.nothing to say... just awesome & exciting.
AshokRahi, 16 Jun 2016No Cyanogen - One plus is down.
No FM Radio - One plus sale is down.
Rest in design and ha... moremost of the people don't use FM radio
and for cyanogen there will be lots of Custom ROM out there and it comes with unlocked bootloader
i have one-plus one , the one plus is the revolutionary brand , as its provide the best features with affordable price . this is the only company which makes the future in smartphone segment . brilliant go for it .
Srgm, 16 Jun 2016I am using op2 from nine months,now op3 has released,i am bit disappointed by specs audio,sing... moreIt is gud phone camera quality is very gud, snapdragon 820 is gud 6gb ram is gud and very gud for gaming ,style is also gud and display is also gud and a gud phone with a gud update of one plus 2
I am using op2 from nine months,now op3 has released,i am bit disappointed by specs audio,single speaker again,uniform aluminum body just like iPhone,every mobile released recently have gone like iPhone.you are popularising iPhone.in camera section they should have improved by using Carl Zeiss lenses,reason is my n70 Nokia has it and 2mp 10 years old mobile still it gives good photos.i cont believe,why op has not learnt lesson from iPhone,it is not how many mega pixel you have in camera,it is all about processor and lense.t here is no deal breaker in op3 so will not upgrade op2 to op3 as of now.i am happy with op2.