MazmuREAL, 15 Jun 2016OP 1 & OP X: 3GB RAM OP 2: 4GB RAM OP 3: 6GB RAM OP 4: 8GB RAM ??? 2017 flagships woul... moreIts not a just mad rush for increased RAM. See how the smartphone market has evolved in other specs as well. VGA was the norm in mobile cameras and see where we are now. 12-13MP is the norm...and do you remember a phone with front facing camera just even 6-7 years back. OP3 has gone with a subdued design unlike OP1 & OP2 where those handsets stood out in the crowd for their design. So they must have decided to up the spec sheet to make it stand-out. I would say its a bold move! We may not be seeing 6GB RAMS lining up from now..but brands would reach there when they decide....
Display of 1080p with 401ppi does not give crisp picture quality. These should have heen atleast 1440p. 4 GB RAM would do, there is no need for 6GB RAM running this specs. Disappointed with display :-(
Oneplus One, 2014 = 3 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage
Oneplus 2 , 2015 = 4 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage
Oneplus 3, 2016 = 6 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage
Oneplus 4, 2017 = 8 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage
Oneplus 5, 2018 = 16 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage
Oneplus 6, 2019 = 32 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage
Oneplus 7, 2020 = 64 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage only
I will wait for 2020 to match this equilibrium of RAM and Storage 😀😀😀
Taj, 15 Jun 2016All specifications are good but battery should be 5000 or 6000 man and price are also high for... moreJust not another Chinese brand... Oneplus has created a market for them self in world smartphone market. 6GB RAM / 64GB ROM priced @ 28k is justifiable. So you dont have any problem with the pricing of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or an Iphone 6s Plus ???? Just because these are established giant brands does not mean a consumer should close his eyes and buy their product. Check for Price to Performance - its really subjective. But still their exorbitant pricing is unjustified !!!!
AnonD-549131, 15 Jun 2016It should have been priced under 25k.If they had come up with 4GB RAM / 32GB ROM, they would have priced it around 25k.. Check the specs Bro ! Its 6GB RAM / 64GB ROM. extra 3k for that is justifiable !
Anonymous, 15 Jun 2016Only let down:
1. No additional storage
2. No QHD screen
3. Not a true global LTE phone (3... more1. No additional storage - 64GB is more than enough even for power users !
2. No QHD screen - Unnecessary gimmick ! - Drains battery like hell ! - 1080p screen is still awesome unless u gonna keep it next to a QHD and compare every pixel
3. Not a true global LTE phone (3 versions!!!) - End of the day all it matters is does the phone support the bands in your geography - Why need a GLOBAL phone?
4. No VoLTE support - Its a Con! - but not a deal-breaker...but as i read through the specs & various other tech review forums - Its only unclear if OP3 supports VoLTE
5. No IP68 rating - Not a big deal unless ff you are a person who would take your phone out in rain to check the notifications
AnonD-535678, 15 Jun 2016Ok sir. you please don't buy this.......Why do you say not to buy it ? Any reason in specific ?
[deleted post]Dumb hate comment ! List the reasons for buyers to avoid this phone...can you?
AnonD-428432, 15 Jun 2016Are you kid me No Card Slot and Just 64GB Bro! Its a smartphone not an alternate for HDD. With so much cloud options available, 64GB is a deal breaker for you?
all phones are equal cos people don't know how to use them ....ha ha .....they buy it cos devil buys them
looks good. and at the price of $399 i think its a sweet deal.