Yamir, 30 Sep 2016I purchased mine about 3 weeks ago. So far this is what I think:
Camera - Poor. Software is l... moreYamir thanks for your comments on One plus 3, You mentioned about rooting and installing SLRlike camera software, tweaking the graphics and this phone becoming unstoppable. Could you tell me how to go about it, i would love to upgrade my camera/graphics software as well. I am a novice, you may have to explain in detail.
Thanks in anticipation.
Is it support 128 gb pen drive and which brand is best ?????????????
Himel Khan, 02 Oct 2016Please Help me...which is best...for overall...camera,performance,gaming :( Iphone 5s nexus... moreOnePlus 3 camera is good, not at best but gaming performance, it's great. Go to grab it.
OnePlus 3 camera is average. Oxygen os 3.2.2 camera is best. But after upgrade to 3.2.6Â… my OnePlus 3 camera quality going to average. So, I suggest you to can't upgrade your oxygen os to 3.2.6
How about one plus 3 camera when compared to Samsung phones? ?
is the service network good for this brand? ?
IMnaive, 03 Oct 2016absolutely true about receiving an email from a different person every time....in fact, twice ... moreyes you are right, I have to explain one same issue to 3 different people. I made a same complaint and they have a standard format to start and finish the query, doesn't matter how much you try to explain it to them, they will come back with the same message. One should have patience to deal with the customer care. At one stage , I thought they were doing it on purpose. Worst / Useless customer service.
Comparing Nexus 5x and OnePlus3 - nexus 5x is far better.
Cost wise both are same but the feel of Camera in Nexus is really stunning and good compared to OnePlus 3.
And no heating issue at all. Agree guys?
OnePlus need yo be very very very serious about camera and screen resolution.
varanrajesh, 03 Oct 2016I've been using my OnePlus3 for more than a month and it's really a great mobile & I'm lov... moreSo, what is your average screen on time? Do all the steps you provided basically solve the battery issue that users experience? What happens after those 3 days when you decide to play high-end games?
Can someone tell me which one is best among oppo f1 plus and oneplus 3 for both camera and performance
The camera on this is good, you just need to learn how to use the pro mode, once you've learnt the basics about ISO, shutter speed etc, you'll be able to take better pics than people who just use auto on S7/IP7+ etc
I've been using my OnePlus3 for more than a month and it's really a great mobile & I'm loving this mobile.
1. Camera quality is moderate (I know it before purchasing,I dont use camera much)
2. Battery is really awesome. (It charges very fast with the dash charging and I've been charging only once in a day. I'm a big surfer who uses Internet,fb,Whatsapp for the whole day)
3. Performance is also great and I've not seen any apps getting hanged.
4. I got the mobile with 3.2.2 Oxygen OS, I haven't upgraded to 3.24 since I've read reviews about heating issues after updating to 3.2.4.But I waited for 3.2.6 and updated and No heating/battery draining problems at all.
5. OnePlus3 team is doing a very good job on fixing the Issues with their updates.
Overall, I love this mobile and I'll refer to anyone on this Earth.
Just a small tip for those who want to buy this mobile, who are hesitating due to the comments/review on battery issues/heating problems.
Handling a mobile for the first 2-3 days is very much considered.
1. Don't use your mobile while charging (atleast for first three days)
2. After charging for 100%, let it drain upto atleast 10% before charging again
3. Atleast for 2-3 days dont play High end games till the battery gets used to your routine usage
4. Don't charge your mobile with other chargers
5. Avoid charging the mobile in PC/Laptops
Please Help me...which is best...for overall...camera,performance,gaming , battery
one plus 3
or any other???
Kamlesh, 02 Oct 2016No battery issues, but no 4g video calling. Otherwise it's a good phone except camera.No 4G video calling? What are you talkin about?