User, 05 Oct 2017After almost half year using this phone the only complain that i have is battery life it only ... morePlease install paranoid rom it will work like anything no drainage only drainage find while using jio apps rest no drainage awesome cameras performance as well
Great phone, battery can easily last all day with normal use (reddit, youtube for ~4 hrs a day, left with ~30% usually). Dash charge works great, 0-60% charge in 30min. can last a day from 60% if you're stingy with battery. The one thing I wish it had is an option to turn off dash charge to prevent the battery from heating up (cool from 0-50%, heats up alot from 60-80%, 90-100% is cool again but charges slowly)
After almost half year using this phone the only complain that i have is battery life it only lasts half day with heavy usage (wifi on, browsing internet watching videos, sms and calls only) im not a gamer if it comes to mobile devices. But if you carry dash charger with yourself all time it compensates.
Aerotech, 09 Sep 2017Which one is better Samsung galaxy s7 edge OR oneplus 3TOnePlus 3T is better than any Samsung shits. Galaxy S7 is lose a tests againts OnePlus 3T
I have been using oneplus 3t from 2months. Experience with this phone is good. But frankly speaking it is not that great, it could be value for money as it gives 64gb storage, 6gb ram and 821 snapdragon. Think twice before spending 30, 000INR.. Do you really need 6GB ram?
Pros of this device,
1. Rear camera is good when click outdoor (indoor it lags.. Moto g4+ is better than this)
2. So many customization options (i never liked navigation buttons in motog 4+. Oneplus allows me to change sequence of navigation buttons and many more customization options)
3. Battery, I am average user of phone it lasts for whole day when it is working day.. On weekends it i have to charge at least twice
4. Loud speaker (It is very loud, but it is not decent at all, moto g 4+ has better sound )
5. Secure box, i can keep my imp files in secure box (its like hiding files)
6. No hanging issues (except user switching... It becomes slow for secondary user something is wrong with it)
7. Gaming (i play mario game which is not that much heavy, it never hanged but it heats medium to high on the top)
8. Dash charger... It is superfast it charges my mobile from 2% to 100% within 2hrs
1. Screen light ( its bluish i don't feel it is decent though there is option of customization)
2. It has few small bugs (ex. If i set flight mode and again set normal mode then it starts Bluetooth automatically.)
3. Front camera : it has 16MP Samsung camera.. I m not happy with it.. There is much difference between front and rear camera because rear camera is of sony company. There is no selfie flash (nowadays 5000INR phone also provides selfie flash)
4. Earphone... Even apple gives headphones with mobile but oneplus does give headphones (it only gives mobile and dash charger thats it)
5. Overall UI experience is same as other marshmallow devices (motog 4+)
6. Ear speakers : it has very low volume, i can't listen caller comfortably while traveling... I tried with headphones then also that is not enough voice (motog 4+ has louder clear volume)
I have used samasung Galaxy y, xolo q1010i, moto g4plus, and one plus 3t. Among these phones i loved xolo which is really value for money (11000 INR) i have been using this phone since sep 2014 till now it never hanged... only problem i faced is of speakers (it had low volume since beginning)
Go for this mobile only when u need this much configuration and if you want to show off mobile brand. Every mobile has same android os anyway UI feel would be same. if you are thinking it has better camera then its not true even Vivo mobile comes with Sony camera.
Reigns Time, 03 Oct 2017Can i phone se beat one plus 3t for rear camera?No it cant
Leave all this just install custom rom Paranoid rom its awesome screen on time of more then 7 hrs and no drainage as well
how is CALL QUALITY. I get distortion of voice while talking in other phones.
Bryan, 30 Sep 2017I would like to know is Oneplus 3T still worth to buy now day? Cause my phone already died and... moreI purchased my OnePlus 3T when it first came out. Before which I was a big Samsung fan and always had the latest model.
After having so many various issues though, along with quite frankly getting fed up with all of the bloatware pre-installed, I had enough and after reading the reviews about this OnePlus 3T, I decided to take a chance and went ahead and purchased one.
I have the 128GB version, running 6GB of RAM.
Quite simply, this is the best mobile phone that I have ever owned! As close to a pure version of Android as you are likely to get, without actually purchasing a Google mobile!
So much less bloatware, the phone runs very smoothly indeed and its fast too, no lagging between apps!
I donÂ’t take many photoÂ’s, so the camera has never been a big concern of mine, but saying that, it is more than adequate and works well.
The phone, in my opinion, looks good and feels of good solid quality in the hand. The screen is great too and works pretty well in bright sunlight.
Love the quick access slide switch on the upper left hand side, which allows you to set the handset to either vibrate or totally silent, without needing to first unlock the device.
The fingerprint sensor works very well and I have never had any problems with using it.
There are some interesting Â“tricksÂ” to be found too, for example, draw a circle on the screen whilst locked and the camera starts up, or draw a Â“VÂ” on the locked screen and the flash light turns on, repeat the Â“VÂ” and it turns back off! Very neat!
Please be aware, if you are not already, that OnePlus have a new model, the OnePlus 5.
One other point worth a mention, is that the 3T is likely to see the new version of Android, Â“OreoÂ”, before the end of this year, but this will most likely be the last major update made available for this particular model. OnePlus will still push out relevant security patches, just not any future Android updates.
That asside though, if that wonÂ’t concern you, then now is a very good time to go for the OnePlus 3T, as there are some good bargains to be had and I would expect further price reductions will be made soon.
This is a great phone, a bit of a hidden gem really. Dispite so many top branded phones being available, the OnePlus 3T still ranks as one of the best phones out there, that speaks for itself, when you consider how long the 3T has been out for now.
I would like to know is Oneplus 3T still worth to buy now day? Cause my phone already died and want a new phone but i also want like Oneplus 3T's spec.
after the latest update the video is getting crashed... worst update... those who have not updated DO NOT UPDATE.... also there is some issues in memory management after the update...