One plus 5 is launching by 20th June, all speculation by one thing is price restricted to 450$, guys confirm it is So. 3T production stopped news has degraded us, what's it to 5 dual camera, bla bla bla, Bit price of 450$is hilarious.
Really great phone. Oh by the way. I just did the benchmark with Basemark OS II 2.0 and using stock 7.1.1 I'm getting a score of 2759 (compared to 2678 in the specs here) :)
AnonD-674987, 06 Jun 20171. Not supplying Earphones, which is not correct. You are the only Mobile manufacturer who is ... more1. Not providing earphones is a cost cutting done by oneplus, earphones require a special space in the box which adds to many of the costs. Many brands like xiaomi, huawei and in some cases even samsung do not provide earphones...
2. I guess you're coming from the older version of touchwiz, as the technology changes things change... Even Samsung's new UI does that... Anyways you get the search bar in which you can search...
3. Don't say things like a illiterate... Just tap and hold on to which msg to delete, you will get the option...
4. Click on the down arrow beside the contact, then click on the i button, at the top right you will see a bin... Click on that and the entry will be deleted...
5. When your messages are delivered you will see a tick above the specific message...
6. Go to the messaging app, press the 3 dots on the top right of the screen and click on settings... Under basic you will see a recieve message vibrate option.
7. Get out of your old phone man... This is not a nokia 3310 that you will get every detail about features on the manual... Use your head, dig into the settings and find the setting... If you can't, then invest twice the amount in a samsung phone and get everything spoon fed...
It has been done like it nothing else like this one, the one I currently have is already taking Pictures of a Star.
It is one of a kind, works well with Mozilla Browser. It is for someone to use it wisely, and not for long periods of time. Make sure you take a picture of the trash it will increase the f memory.
It is my second review for today.
I wish you the best
Lala, 07 Jun 2017I am thinking about purchasing dis phone wat u say .... I wanna noe ur opinion .... Bcoz in my... moreyeah its a great phone and i will buy one you can search for the oneplus 3t in youtube you will definitely like how fast this phone can be and his supercharge is amazing
Taby, 02 Jun 2017I would suggest you better go for this phone same I am a hardcore user of the phone and believ... moreI am thinking about purchasing dis phone wat u say .... I wanna noe ur opinion .... Bcoz in my surroundings not a single one is using one plus 3t so they cant say anything abt dis phone .... Wat u say shall i buy dis or not because am an hard core phone user .... So i wanna noe does dis phone lag while playing high graphic games or watching online videos or while net surfing .... Bcoz my net is on all d tym .... So plzz reply is dis phone really good fr me .... !!!!
1. Not supplying Earphones, which is not correct. You are the only Mobile manufacturer who is doing this. All other phones are giving them, then why not you. Your explanations are not satisfactory.
2. There is no provisions for editing of icons on your phone. When I download some apparatus, the icon makes its place automatically on your phone, which is not correct. All your inbuilt apps will come first, then any download should be after that. What is the logic for the icon to occupy itself some place on the phone is not known.
3. In Messages, if I want to delete a particular or some of the messages from the same source, it is not possible. There is only a provision for deleting the entire thread, which is not correct. From the same source, I may want to delete some and retain some messages. But unfortunately, it is not possible on the phone. This is not correct.
4. The same is the situation in the phone log also. There is no scope for my retaining some and deleting some of the entries, which is again not correct.
5. Messages delivery report is also not correct. The icon should be available on the phone, till I see the delivery report. But it is not so on your phone.
6. With regard to notification sound, you have made vibration also mandatory. There should be no vibration and only sound as set should ring.
7. The operation manual, as available on your site is not good.
a. It contains some of the operations, which is not available on the phone.
b. The print is so small and needs a magnifying glass to read the same.
c. It is too short and abstract and does not contain all the required details.
d. It looks very crude.
e. The transfer of Data from Mobile to PC is really a big headache.
f. The support team are themselves not aware about the phone completely. Much of their advises are incorrect
AnonD-447295, 31 May 2017(You meant 64GB usable storage). Mostly the 64GB becomes a factor is when you want to add your... moreI just hate the hybrid sim slot... What if you want to use 2 sims and a SD card simultaneously? You'll have to carry another phone with you and that's what I find annoying...
AnonD-218710, 03 Jun 2017One plus 5 said to be smaller, dual edge, dual camera, 256 6 GB 835 Combination. And still wor... moreI heard the smaller with a sneak peak article. If a more efficient processor can reduce the size of the battery and that reduces the weight - great! But IMO the 5.5" is still a sweet size. Hope it isn't that much smaller. I missed out on the 3T - only after subscribing to YouTube phone reviews did I catch it. Sold in Canada - in CA$ and a few extended warranty options (nice touch - can even get just a basic 2nd year extension for $25 (plus ded) - absolutely perfect!) - but only the Gun Metal/Gold in 64GB flavor - which is not enough. Hope the 5 fits the bill. Many positive reviews from the highly subscribed channels. (Xaomi Mi 6 is often compared to this but doesn't have any of same support as the OnePlus does in Canada)
I purchase this phone, and cannot claim about is soo Good the speed smoothness is a phone that you can trust, never lag when Play Games or video streaming and multitasking, I am a heavy user and the Battery charge super fast the only thing that I notice is a little slippery without a case, and the heat when Dash-charge
One plus 5 said to be smaller, dual edge, dual camera, 256 6 GB 835 Combination. And still worth 450$ Amazing. But all this is Rumours, might be or not!
value for money. you get what you pay.
satisfied.... build quality is great, the price is great...
AnonD-673086, 29 May 2017I need some pure opinion. I'm willing to buy this phone. Basically I'm a hardcore user, always... moreI would suggest you better go for this phone same I am a hardcore user of the phone and believe me it is flawless multitasking videos
Gaming... Its Superb..
AnonD-448401, 29 May 2017its getting disciontinued. its not like software support is gonna be discontinued also. better... moreWell samsung has top 1 and 2 this year so don't call it crappy I am waiting for the 3t and be back with my thoughts
Hi. I just bought op3t a3003. Is it recommended for to up grade.. will I face any problem..need ur guys advice..thanks
I purchased the 3T some months ago and I have to say I am really impressed.
with 128gb storage and 6gb RAM this smartphone is quicker than most laptops.
the only thing i don't quite like is the camera used by default by Whatsapp: Pictures come with soft colours as opposed to the crisp ones when taking the same pictures with other apps (camera FV). The sound is perfect, the video quality is HD- just inferior to the Samsung. The left switch allows the selection of three different silent modes. The fingerprint identification is faultless.
Price wise, i compared this model to other brands and i noticed One Plus is the only brand that did not take advantage of the GBP decrease as an excuse to pump up the price.