Anonymous, 28 Mar 2017when will be this phone available here in the Philippines? anyone knows?It already is. Go to any Digital Walker. It has official warranty.
Vinay, 30 Mar 2017I am confused between OnePlus 3T and Moto Z.
Dont know what to do!
I have more trust on Moto... moreLenovo has spoiled the moto brand... Only go with Moto if you want troubles... Also the updates that Moto lenovo provides is also just 1 android gen bump... Just look the moto G3, launched with andriod lollipop, it got the marshmallow update and then got struck on it... But the motorola moto G2 was launched with kitkat, it is upgraded upto marshmallow... Lenovo is spoiling the motorola brand...
Anyways coming to the technicals, the oneplus 3T would be a far better choice than the moto z... The battery life, camera is class apart from the moto z... Moto z fails miserably with its battery life, reviewers didn't even care to review that device... Also oxygen OS is far better and feature rich than stock andriod... All the best..!!
Does 3T using hardware button or virtual navigation keys?
Planning to get one but not so fond with virtual navigation keys
well it's my most fav phone and i wanna get it just a question for users well its not officially available here so i have to buy this from a local site , its fine ! my main problem is what. when i got little issues with the phone like glass damage etc in case of other. phone i can fixthat thing but i tink for 3t it can be a problem because it's hard to fix because its not officially available here please anyone help what should i do can i go with oneplus or i should go with honor 8 then (because of upcoming crazy issues) 😔
I am confused between OnePlus 3T and Moto Z.
Dont know what to do!
I have more trust on Moto.
Hwz the battery backup can u plz answer
I lost 35% of charge in 3 hrs of watsapp usage 3 videos in youtube n 3 mins of clash royale game
Hulk, 29 Mar 2017Hi guys,3t or s7 or honor 8? 3T definitely! You won't be disappointed! Get a case or a skin though, it's very thin and slippery...
Hulk, 29 Mar 2017Hi guys,3t or s7 or honor 8? Oneplus 3T without doubt
I have both: Oneplus 3T 128GB and iPhone 7 Plus 256GB and I prefer Oneplus 3T!!!
vino41, 29 Mar 2017single sim and dual simI don't think so there is a single sim version of the 3T...
dorado, 29 Mar 2017whats the difference between A3003 and A3010 versions of oneplus 3t...!!??? single sim and dual sim
whats the difference between A3003 and A3010 versions of oneplus 3t...!!???
Hello, I was an LG user coming from G2 and then G4. After the LG ILAPO issue with my G4 I was looking for a phone that meet my requirements and Oneplus 3T did it!
- 5'5 best size AMOLED screen
- Super fast fingerprint sensor
- Last processor in market Snapdragon 821
- Plenty of RAM 6GB
- Nice storage 64-128GB
- Super battery that can run also more than 24 hours. (3400mAh)
- Super fast charging! 60% in 30 min (it is true and not only marketing)
- Camera is good enough with both 16mpx front and rear
- Gaming experience is incredible with Adreno 530
- No heating issues while gaming or charging. My phone is ALWAYS cold something that I have never seen on previous phones.
- Support and Oneplus community site is really awesome.
- Always updated with latest Android. Now I'm using Nougat 7.1.1 with OxygenOS 4.1.1 which is clean and super fast.
- Ah something that I forgot, PRICE: What else do you want for $430?
Thanks Oneplus for thinking in us!
PD: Never buy LG :)