There is a discount for hTC 10 and it's 30% Cheaper than Oneplus 3t, should i give the hTC 10 a try or go for Oneplus 3t?
Anonymous, 09 Oct 2017YesIt will be perfect if it has radio and expandable storage!
paras12345, 07 Oct 2017i am confused between j7 pro and one plus 3t. should I go for the 3t this diwali?Yes
hi which is better oneplus 3T 128 gb or Oneplus 5 64 GB. im having a hard time choosing between this two. price range is almost doesn't have any diffrence. Thank You for your tips
pusudosoru, 07 Oct 2017Perfect phone. confused between j7 pro and one plus 3t. should i go for the 3t?
i am confused between j7 pro and one plus 3t. should I go for the 3t this diwali?
I love my Oneplus 3T, and is one of the best looking phone I owned along with my old Xperia Z3. I'm not going to upgrade to Oneplus 5, 6, 7, 8 etc, even a better camera hardware or snapdragon chipset will not tempt me to upgrade because Oneplus will start to minimize or remove bezels from now on thanks to the bezelless display and curved screen corners hype despite it's owned by BKK electronics. Vivo and Oppo both have released their bezelless display phones, and they both look ugly in my opinion and sadly the Oneplus 6 will follow that trend.
User, 05 Oct 2017After almost half year using this phone the only complain that i have is battery life it only ... morePlease install paranoid rom it will work like anything no drainage only drainage find while using jio apps rest no drainage awesome cameras performance as well
Great phone, battery can easily last all day with normal use (reddit, youtube for ~4 hrs a day, left with ~30% usually). Dash charge works great, 0-60% charge in 30min. can last a day from 60% if you're stingy with battery. The one thing I wish it had is an option to turn off dash charge to prevent the battery from heating up (cool from 0-50%, heats up alot from 60-80%, 90-100% is cool again but charges slowly)
After almost half year using this phone the only complain that i have is battery life it only lasts half day with heavy usage (wifi on, browsing internet watching videos, sms and calls only) im not a gamer if it comes to mobile devices. But if you carry dash charger with yourself all time it compensates.
Aerotech, 09 Sep 2017Which one is better Samsung galaxy s7 edge OR oneplus 3TOnePlus 3T is better than any Samsung shits. Galaxy S7 is lose a tests againts OnePlus 3T
I have been using oneplus 3t from 2months. Experience with this phone is good. But frankly speaking it is not that great, it could be value for money as it gives 64gb storage, 6gb ram and 821 snapdragon. Think twice before spending 30, 000INR.. Do you really need 6GB ram?
Pros of this device,
1. Rear camera is good when click outdoor (indoor it lags.. Moto g4+ is better than this)
2. So many customization options (i never liked navigation buttons in motog 4+. Oneplus allows me to change sequence of navigation buttons and many more customization options)
3. Battery, I am average user of phone it lasts for whole day when it is working day.. On weekends it i have to charge at least twice
4. Loud speaker (It is very loud, but it is not decent at all, moto g 4+ has better sound )
5. Secure box, i can keep my imp files in secure box (its like hiding files)
6. No hanging issues (except user switching... It becomes slow for secondary user something is wrong with it)
7. Gaming (i play mario game which is not that much heavy, it never hanged but it heats medium to high on the top)
8. Dash charger... It is superfast it charges my mobile from 2% to 100% within 2hrs
1. Screen light ( its bluish i don't feel it is decent though there is option of customization)
2. It has few small bugs (ex. If i set flight mode and again set normal mode then it starts Bluetooth automatically.)
3. Front camera : it has 16MP Samsung camera.. I m not happy with it.. There is much difference between front and rear camera because rear camera is of sony company. There is no selfie flash (nowadays 5000INR phone also provides selfie flash)
4. Earphone... Even apple gives headphones with mobile but oneplus does give headphones (it only gives mobile and dash charger thats it)
5. Overall UI experience is same as other marshmallow devices (motog 4+)
6. Ear speakers : it has very low volume, i can't listen caller comfortably while traveling... I tried with headphones then also that is not enough voice (motog 4+ has louder clear volume)
I have used samasung Galaxy y, xolo q1010i, moto g4plus, and one plus 3t. Among these phones i loved xolo which is really value for money (11000 INR) i have been using this phone since sep 2014 till now it never hanged... only problem i faced is of speakers (it had low volume since beginning)
Go for this mobile only when u need this much configuration and if you want to show off mobile brand. Every mobile has same android os anyway UI feel would be same. if you are thinking it has better camera then its not true even Vivo mobile comes with Sony camera.