Chemmu, 16 Jul 2017kid,coz its not a samsung That guy has a point, though its country-specific.
OP5 is priced the same as LG G6 & S7 Edge in my country.
LG G6 is cheaper at $400+ in USA/CAN, from what ive seen in their forum.
And in some countries, several good devices like Honor 8 Pro costs considerably less than OP5.
Tbh, at this price, i would rather go for G6/7 Edge/Honor 8 Pro.
IP68(LG/Sam), SD Card Slot, Quad Dac(G6), QHD display, Super AMOLED(7 Edge), availability of after-sales services etc.
And whatever unique features on each LG/Sam/Honor.
Boebus666, 14 Jul 2017Pretty much any other phone that was ever made... How exactly? This is the best
Adi S, 16 Jul 2017I am torn between OP5 , S8 and HTC U11. Which one is better to buy?Why?Oneplus5
I am torn between OP5 , S8 and HTC U11. Which one is better to buy?Why?
Boebus666, 14 Jul 2017Software? Have you ever used the S8? It's insanely good! Easily the best android overlay I've ... moreI donÂ’t know why you defend Samsung so much. I have used all of the Samsung Galaxy flagships and I tell you these are findings:
- Build quality in terms of the looks and the beauty in the recent models is excellent starting from S6 ending up with the S8 (no one can question the beauty). However, Sammy intentionally builds glass so you can replace their screens more often. I had a Note 5 and it fell down from my hand (even though it had a very tough hard case) and it didnÂ’t break at all but the internals were gone. I had to change the LCD completely costing me $220. I had to do that because I needed the data in it. Then just one week later fell down again and it didnÂ’t break at all but the internal LCD is gone. What is this crapy hardware? I had an iPhone and it fell down multiple times and it never break. From experience Samsung and Sony Xperia are worst in terms of durability (even though the looks appealing)
- Software: for A Samsung phone to be functioning well it needs to have a minimum of 4 GB RAM and above 2.5 Ghz processor; Otherwise it lags like shit. I used Note 5 and its ok but not perfect. I then switched to A7 2017 and it lags like the old days. Sammy phones are full of crappy shit that are not useful for the overall folks thatÂ’s why they removed some of the bloatware in the last iterations.
I just love the Note Series and there is no competition at all in that category and thatÂ’s why IÂ’m waiting for the Note 8. For all those folks, if you have an S8, S6,S7 better get yourself a good warranty before you buy the phone so at least when it fell down you can recover the cost otherwise put a brick military case on it. HTC 10 used to be good before the changed to glass. OnePlus is good. Sony Xperia are fragile. There is a bid difference between
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2017I just want to confirm certain things about the OnePlus 5;
1. Does it support OTG?
2. Can ... more
1. Does it support OTG?
2. Can it support 1TB external hard disk?
No, OP5 doesn't have a slot for external SD card
3. Is there any heating problem detected by anyone?
4. Last but not least; What is your recommendations to buy this phone?
I think this phone is the perfect alternative for Nexus fans. Now since google stopped Nexux and released a pricy phone (pixel).
spike, 14 Jul 2017oneplus 5 or iphone 7 plus?only ihone 7+ dont buy 1+5 ever
scrolling jelly effects does the company fixed it my software updates? when will 8GB RAM version Phone available in INDIA?
Danyal, 15 Jul 2017MI6 or oneplus5 is better ???obviously oneplus 5. it is currently the best and fastest smartphone in the market.
all Chinese phone or products are we don't like because we are using only for cheep but no long lasting and also i think those phone or products are made health for good or not..................
8 GB awesome but 5.5 Screen Size small..
6.44 will be Amazing for 8 GB..
It's my personal opinion.
Cpt. Power, 09 Jul 2017Man my budget is like 500 eur which is about 550 dolars and i dont require SD835 Hi Silicon Ki... moreZenfone 3 zoom ?
5000Mah Battery // 625 Power-Efficient and great Daily Task Performer // Great Front 12 MP Dual Camera(Wide + Tele)with DualPixel-Laser-Tracking Auto-Focus // 3GB&32GB or 4GB&64GB RAM/Storage // 5.5 AMOLED DISLPLAY // Upgradable to Nougat 7.1 // Good Community and Support // Reverse Charge Support // 7.9 mm Thick and 170g //
Price starts with 325 $