Anonymous, 24 Dec 2017Don't bother waiting for Quad HD display because it will never happen which is a good thing, i... moreAlso also the quad HD screen is noticeable only when you are reading some text or using VR, and I seldom see anyone using a VR... But if you are just browsing then most probably you won't notice it... The 2 things that are very important for the screen to be good, are the colours and the viewing angles and oneplus is nailing them since the op3...
Absolutely impressive device. Even though this is a subsidiary from Oppo, it provides quite solid hardware.
OnePlus should remake their old flagship killer like OnePlus 2 and 3/3T which can save R&D costs. Return to old design with latest flagship hardware to save cost. Then it would make sense to add other hardware components like OIS, waterproof protection, micro SD slot, removable battery etc. But the problem is this will never happen because OnePlus is BKK d!#k rider.
Anonymous, 23 Dec 2017OnePlus 6 goals: 1. at LEAST 3,500 maH battery. I get why you don't use 2K display but at L... moreIf oneplus would follow what you want then prepare your $700 to $900 'coz you're gonna make the oneplus phones more expensive.
Anonymous, 23 Dec 2017OnePlus 6 goals: 1. at LEAST 3,500 maH battery. I get why you don't use 2K display but at L... morePost this to their website or email this to the company. OnePlus will not read your comment here in GSMarena.
Anonymous, 24 Dec 2017Waiting for the day when Oneplus releases a mobile device with Quad HD display. Still waiting.... moreDon't bother waiting for Quad HD display because it will never happen which is a good thing, it uses high power consumption. Oneplus phones uses less power consumption through the use of dark blacks on AMOLED display, and lower pixel density to improve battery life. So if Oneplus chosen Quad HD display for their 2018 flagship then battery life endurance will decrease.
Waiting for the day when Oneplus releases a mobile device with Quad HD display. Still waiting. ! Till then I go with Samsung !
Ya'll guys commenting, suggesting specs/features that could make OnePlus phone more expensive. Smh. There are phones that have pros and cons for each people. If you prefer phones with sd card then go to brands what have that.
Anonymous, 22 Dec 2017"An unofficial interview with a One plus employee has revealed........" REALLY? Can you have a... moreYes... I'm pleased to say that I spoke to him and he's bringing you an one plus 5t!
OnePlus 6 goals:
1. at LEAST 3,500 maH battery. I get why you don't use 2K display but at LEAST give us a better (or removable) battery
2. Please add the CDMA radios so that Sprint, Boost, Verizon, and even GoogleFi (if you can) can be used. One of the main reasons I can't use your phone.
3. For the second rear camera, please split the aperture (maybe make it a wide-angled lens) instead of it just being the EXACT same stats as the first lens.
4. Have the latest Android out of the box.
5. (Only if you can) make it so that we can UNINSTALL Google apps we don't use.
6. Stereo Speakers. You use Dolby so this should have been added to the 5T.
7. If the battery can't be removed, then at least give us an IP67 rating for the next iteration.
Do all this and you will have a customer in me and I'm sure, multiple others.
Dear Oneplus, pls add microsd card on your future phones, some of us could or did move on with removal headphone jack but microsd card is much needed. I hope you read my opinion.