DASHARATHA, 05 Dec 2017Does this phone supports MDM (Mobile Device Management) application? The only way to know that is by testing. Even if an MDM vendor (like Airwatch) promises this, do not trust till you verify it yourself
Hello everyone now i wanna ask you . Should i buy this OP5T or just waiting for coming of Op6 in 2018 and Xiaomi Mi 7 which that Thr Xiaomi company says they
Will use the next Qualcommn generation (Snapdragon 845) .??? Can you tell me your opinion , guy's ???
MarcioR, 05 Dec 20171- It has a bigger battery but the onepus 5T last the longest according to various tests on yo... more
- Youtube battery tests have no relation with real life usage. Gsmarena has given Mate 10 better score than One Plus 5t in battery life.
- Yes either crop the video or get black bezels. But the Mate 10 is a proper 16:9 big screen and not a stretched 5.5inchscreen.
- One plus 5t camera is not even close to Mate 10 level. Hundreds of reviews online that anyone can find out from. And yes Mate 10 has flagship camera in terms of photos and some reviewers rating it above or below other flagship is only a matter of personal preference of some liking more punchy colors and so on. However Mate 10 video capability not as flagship.
- Mate 10 is one of the best looking handset on the market. One plus is more of that typical build that any other phone maker has.
- Face unlock does not work at night and more importantly you have to pick up the phone anyway and so kind of irrelevant when compared to advantage of front fp. And ofcourse, you can as a plus hide the navigation bar on Mate 10.
- 835 is not faster. Check the reviews. The Mate 10 is better chipset and more future proof.
- Mate 10 has better audio DAC as well, check the gsmarena review.
- Bluetooth 5 has no compatible accessories to work. So for now its just a spec sheet with no real usage in real life.
- Mate 10 uses usb 3.1 unlike the outdated 2.0 on OPO5T.
- Yes IPS is power hungry but in comparison with OPO 5T, it has bigger battery and QHD and end result is enjoying far more battery time and viewing experience than the elongated One plus screen with FHD and black bezels..
- 4gb ram is more than enough and thats why pixel 2 and Samsung s8 series had 4gb ram with no complains.
- Mate 10 is curved at the edges so the 1mm of extra thickness won't be noticeable as much in hands.
- Wrong. The Huawei charges faster. 57% in 30 minutes for a 4000mAh battery. One plus claims of being fastest is just a marketing claim that no one has yet questioned.
- Mate 10 is IP53 certified.
Anonymous, 04 Dec 2017Mate 10
- bigger better battery life
- bigger screen with no black borders while watching vi... more1- It has a bigger battery but the onepus 5T last the longest according to various tests on youtube.
2- You can crop the videos on various apps including youtube to fit the 18:9 screen on the OP5T to get a perfect fit video
3- Yup, i give that point to the Mate
4- According to the pictures taken from the mate 10, it still doesn't stand a chance against samsung flagships, to be close, it's on par with the 5T
5- Premium build like the oneplus 5T
6- Yup, that's more convenient but we have it on the back and there's face unlock
7- Better chipset? in terms of what? To my knowledge, the snapdragon 835 is still faster than the kirin 970 in every level
What i like about the mate is the SD card option and stereo speakers.
It still has the old bluetooth 4.2
Still has a IPS screen which is power hungry
Still has 4GB of Ram so it's not future proof
Feels thick at 8.2mm while the OP5 7.3
The OP5 carries a bigger screen and has the infamous Dash charging which is the fastest on the market. The performance exceeds thus from the Mate 10.
Each device have their pros and cons. Don't favourite a smartphone based on what you think it's best.
its December and 5T is still stuck on October security patch
Prince, 04 Dec 2017Whether oneplus 5t will get Oreo update or notYes oneplus promised that its going to release the Oreo OTA update for 5T users in End of December or early 2018(Jan) my brother using 3T and they got the beta version of Oreo my 5T is still on 7 I am so eager for the update......!
Does this phone supports MDM (Mobile Device Management) application?
Prince, 04 Dec 2017Whether oneplus 5t will get Oreo update or notEarly January.
Bogdan, 04 Dec 2017Bigger, better, maybe. But in the same time compare the price too..Depends. If your in Asia or Middle East markets, the Mate 10 is priced at 620$ which is not too far off from the 128gb One Plus 5T.
Only significant factor is UI preference. Stock android vs Skinned UI. Some can't live without stock android while others hate how boring the stock android is.
Ray, 03 Dec 2017guys i'm choosing between mate 10, xz premium and oneplus 5t, can you help me decide, tnx guys!!!Mate 10
- bigger better battery life
- bigger screen with no black borders while watching videos
- qhd display for sharp display and VR compatibility
- flagship camera
- premium build
- front fingerprint
- expandable memory
- better chipset
Ray, 03 Dec 2017guys i'm choosing between mate 10, xz premium and oneplus 5t, can you help me decide, tnx guys!!!5T everthing is just perfect