Anonymous, 04 Aug 2020Is it still worth it to buy this as a midrange in 2020 for $499?Still worthy dude.
Is it still worth it to buy this as a midrange in 2020 for $499?
My experience using this phone
1. Great display vivid
2. Great performance
3. Smooth as silk
4. Nice frosted glass finish at back
5. Quite nice camera but not on par with Samsung or Apple
6. Haptic feedback is better almost like Apple . But not close.
7. Battery life is ok for 1 day usage. If u a hardcore need charge twice a day. I only hope OnePlus pack 5000 mah for great battery life....
8. The UI is clean and simplicity. Almost like stock Android with no bloatware.
9. Android 10 improve battery life and performance of this device.
10. Weird thing only on lock screen the display produce weired colour when became deem or dark. That's all....
Slammy, 19 Jul 2020Like what ? Green tint in dark mode
My phone when i have a waiting number beside any call the first call ended automatically i don't know why????
Batya, 18 Jul 2020It has display issues Like what ?
Grasshopper, 17 Jul 20207 Pro or 7T Pro?7T Pro. It has a better processor.
Basant, 14 Jul 2020Why avoid 7tIt has display issues
7 Pro or 7T Pro?
Pollen Khan, 02 Jun 2020Just go with 7pro . Try to avoid 7t....Why avoid 7t
One plus 7 pro heat and screen hang some time application not open
Why is oneplus 7 pro the best overall
Always go for oneplus 7 pro because that's the best overall
Is the curved screen of oneplus 7 pro very sensitive to minute drops like s8 plus or is it better? Has anyone faced a problem where a specific part of the screen stops working because the phone had a fall from certain height?
One of the best phone
LeemHan, 03 Jun 2020Hi guys can you suggest me Oneplus 7 pro or Poco f2 ?OnePlus 7 Pro
Option now 60 fps for game asphalt 9 in settings yes or no?