Finally received the android 11 update, the UI looks better than before.
Royal, 20 Mar 2021Still worth in 2021 ?? Still worth for daily usesage
LeemHan, 23 Feb 2021No I'm not. I'm just saying the 7 pro is still beast but not so much compare to mi10... moreNonono please no decent software dosent exist on Xiaomi phones.
You can't call ads in a 100 USD + phone decent please
Kia, 27 Feb 2021I got this phone brand new 256GB 12GB of RAM for $1000 CAD and I am telling you comparing to t... moreBuying a phone for 1000 cad is hands down the most unwise decision you can make. I can find it for 450 cad.
And you are not Canadian. We do not use such harsh language.
And I also suspect that you did not, infact, buy the phone, but just would like to speak bad about it on a public forum.
Please try to bring your hatred towards this phone under control.
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2021U can get oneplus 8t at the same price lolI forgot to mention the Telephoto as well. I dont care about the 120hz refresh
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2021U can get oneplus 8t at the same price lolCant see many differences between 7 pro and 8T despite SD855 and Curved screen (which I prefer). I can get the 7 Pro for 400 euros which I think its a bargain
Royal, 20 Mar 2021Still worth in 2021 ?? U can get oneplus 8t at the same price lol
Still worth in 2021 ??
For me still the best OnePlus phone. All infinity fluid display without notch and punch hole ftw!!!
Kia, 27 Feb 2021I got this phone brand new 256GB 12GB of RAM for $1000 CAD and I am telling you comparing to t... moreHello! My girlfriend have motoc 5g and i have 7 pro 8gb of rram is big difference my phone is flyng ..display ppi better on oneplus 7 pro..now in my country in romania motorola is 400 e and 7 pro is 550 e
I got this phone brand new 256GB 12GB of RAM for $1000 CAD and I am telling you comparing to the Motorola g 5g Plus that I got right after this phone this worth nothing more than $400 CAD,
Pros, ok screen quality
Cons 1. Never get full screen on YouTube
2. Pop up camera always pops up even after 3 updates, below minimum quality
3. If you are on a call and need to check something else on your phone, getting back to your phone page is impossible
4. Speakers sucks even with stereo speakers don't have a half of power of what I am getting on a single speaker on Motorola
5. BT and Wireless connectivity takes time and sometimes it turns to headache!
It's synced to my car BT and working fine, I go for shopping and back to my car, no way it get back to BT!! takes time to connect to home WiFi when I coming back to home something that on my Motorola is as fast as 1 or 2 seconds!
6. Every single time I am using charger I need to plug in 2 or 3 times to see it's started charging.
7. Battery time sucks again, one day max, I am getting 3 days on $500 CAD motorola
8. There is no LTE on this device, people say 4G is the same, the max speed I got with it was 50Mbps, on my Motorola with real LTE is 110Mbps !!
9. If you are typing something in horizontal mode where you have a bigger keyboard on screen there is no arrow so you can pull down the keyboard for one second to check what is behind and make sure what you are typing in the back unlike all other cell phones !!
It's now $1899.00 on Amazon Canada, if you are still thinking it worth it then go for it, burn your money on a cheap Chinese toy. I am an IT with 15 years experience, I tell your this phone is made with the cheapest Chinese hardware, what you see is the screen and that is the only thing being considered to look amazing to fool customer. Good Luck!
I bought one a few months ago for $300!
Sides had minor wear but the screen is flawless.
I'm surprised how well thing still runs!
It definitely displays great quality, the haptic engine on this device is very good. Very precise taps.
Romero, 19 Feb 2021Yessss totally agreed, but always remember the price gap, oneplus 7 pro at philippines still a... moreHere malaysia the OnePlus 7 pro price is at 1.7k ringgit. Equavelent 400 dolar.
Anonymous, 21 Feb 2021Are you seriously saying that Mi 10t is similar as 7pro ?No I'm not. I'm just saying the 7 pro is still beast but not so much compare to mi10t pro got large battery, nice camera, decent software and better processor.
LeemHan, 16 Feb 2021Yeah still beast but not so much.Are you seriously saying that Mi 10t is similar as 7pro ?
LeemHan, 16 Feb 2021Yeah still beast but not so much.Yessss totally agreed, but always remember the price gap, oneplus 7 pro at philippines still at price of 620 to 700 USD,while mi 10t start from 400USD !
Anonymous, 08 Feb 2021Even with less upgrades, this device is still a beast comparing with 10tYeah still beast but not so much.
Smith, 16 Feb 2021How is battery life ..for hard user?For hard user you will get 4.6 Screen On time. It should be pretty good.