Questions.. Is it ONEPLUS 7T worth it in 2021 especially there's a similar priced Phone's that have better specs? The one that I'm talking about is the Xiaomi POCO X3 PRO. I'm prefer more software support than specs alone and I'll may also put the iPhone XR in. Which is better? The great UI OS of ONEPLUS 7T and decent software and hardware support, or bulky bloated but featured packed phone for the price the Xiaomi POCO X3 PRO. And the iPhone XR.. Just a little more will* (sorta of) guaranteed 4 years of married life with it...
Jerry2214, 17 Aug 2021What about gaming experience ? Does android 11 new patch improved battery draing issue?The last update fixed it for me. No more hot battery, whether charging or using. Back to normal battery life as well.
Still think this is one of the best phones to come out of oneplus.
Leo, 31 Jul 2021New update works great on global(europe) version.What about gaming experience ?
Does android 11 new patch improved battery draing issue?
New update works great on global(europe) version.
Ca, 03 Jun 2021how the battery life now in 2021 ? Should i get phone ?
Just got another patch which bring Reduced Power Consumption,
improved overheating, Fixed few issues.
Not a bad choice to explore factory android set.
On global Oneplus 7T the new 11 update works perfect, no issues
OnePlus killed this phone with the A11 update honestly...
Seems like they're not being able to keep the pace of releasing lots of phones and they mantaining them.
how the battery life now in 2021 ? Should i get phone ?
Nowadays this one plus 7t is not working properly after the update l...while writing I cant even put the space in sentences and reject receiving problems also m facing alot
NerdyFullo, 24 Apr 2021Guys, between 7T and K20 Pro?
I need good cameras and battery life. I would suggest you to go with Oneplus 7T for the following reasons:
1. Every OP phone will get two major android updates. Accordingly, OP 7T is likely to get Android 12 as well. Also, security updates is likely to be received for 3 years from launch means security updates will be received till Sep'2021.
2. The Oxygen OS in OP 7T very much refined, clean and productivity oriented. MIUI is not to everyone's taste.
3. The performance of OP's camera's are slightly better and presence of OIS gives OP edge.
4. The Selfie camera in K20 pro involves pop up mechanism which cannot be reliable on longer run.
5. The multimedia experience of OP7T is better due to its stereo speakers.
6. The display of OP7T is bright and better calibrated than the display of K20 pro. Also, 90HZ refresh rate of OP's display gives more fluid experience.
7. The Memory of OP7T is UFS 3.0 against slower UFS 2.1 in K20 pro and port of OP7T is USB3.1 against obsolete 2.0 in K20 Pro.
8. OP7T has slight edge in performance owing to overclocked SD855 i.e SD855+ present in OP against SD855 in K20 pro.
Negatives of OP 7T w.r.t K20 pro are:
1. Feels little bulky and bigger camera island at back is little uncomfortable, atleast as per me.
2. No 3.5mm jack in OP7T which is a pre-requisite for music lovers
3. Slightly smaller battery of OP7T coupled with higher refresh rate will give you lesser battery backup although the difference would not be much.
You can go with Oneplus 7T eyes closed.
OnePlus 7t has heating issue. In gaming mode the battery drain faster. After upgrade to android 11 the battery is draining faster and some bugs are seen . Please resolve this problem OnePlus
What was the biggest deal price (cheapest) for this device?
For example, on black Friday it was for?
Also, do you recommend this phone or Realme X3 super zoom?
Thejus VG, 12 May 2021Upgraded to Android 11 about one week ago. Im facing with battery draining issues and some bu... moreSame battery issue here. Very noticeable reduction on battery life after upgrade!
Comi, 27 Apr 2021Hi guys. Since last update of Android 11, I noticed battery draining much faster than before. ... moreUpgraded to Android 11 about one week ago.
Im facing with battery draining issues and some bugs.
The bugs showing mainly while switching apps.
Not recommending Android 11 update till they have give a proper and efficient update.
You guys just wait
I have this 7t for about 7 months. Im on android 11 now. So far it never disappointed me. I never got battery drain issue. I have global version. For customization it is one of the best. Very smooth for daily usage. I mostly got SOT over 6 hrs. If u use for gaming more, ofcourse it will drain faster, u will get 4 hrs SOT. But don't worry u can fill the battery from 0 to 100 only for 1hr n 5mnt.
I bought this device last year in the beginning of Lockdown. This device run very smooth and shining.
One of the most favourite feature is 90 fps frame rate with pubg mobile.
Discipline creates greatness it is a simple concept
never expect less than the best oneplus never settle..
After updating abdroid 11 op7t battery draining issue started . Why one plus ? Very sad experience for me of android 11 . Hope it will be solve as fast as possible .
I received the official update for Android 11 today and do not recommend it.
Dialer - They have replaced the Favorite icon to a rectangular one. The problem is that they have placed a dark filter on the picture of the contact so that the photo behind it is barely visible. Why?
Messaging - They have replaced the dark green colour on message sent to a garish bright green which is painful to the eyes. I have changed to Google messaging for now.
Notification shade - They have set the default colour to black and red. I changed it to Blue but cannot understand why it was changed.
Battery - The battery now goes down faster than a sinking ship. Every time I open the phone the battery has lost a few more percent without any app running.