Among the changes is a new Toolbox Card in the shelf homescreen, a Hidden Space for the app drawer and support for editing dynamic icons like the weather, clock and calendar.
Below follows the complete changelog. And you'll find the instructions on how to flash the open beta on your OnePlus device in the various links at the end of the article.
• Updated Android security patch to May
• Added Toolbox Card in shelf
• Added Hidded Space in app drawer
• Added Support for editing dynamic icons(weather,clock and calendar)
• Optimized user interface for backup & restore
• Optimized logic for time remaining
• General bug fixes and stability improvements
• Added Group MMS
I'm a non-beta user and am on 1 April 2018 security update. This is by far the best android device I've ever owned for updates - way better than the HTC, Nexus 4 (6 months with no bluetooth), Samsung, Lenovo and Motorola devices I've had.