Shedy, 07 Oct 2020What's the title of that game? I mean, the game he was playing on the video review.
NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried about negative reviews posted here.... moreIf you have the money for 7t I would say go for that is a better phone in every aspect. I own the Nord and I can say that 90% or more of the comments on this phone are either from people that don't actually have it and just come to hate on the phone or from people that have the phone and expected that for 400 $ they would get flagship stuff and then come and complain.
And then there is the 10% percent that has actual problems. From what I know these are the actual problems of the phone:
- Besides the main camera that is ok all the and the wide that is mediocre the other 2 sensors are there just to add numbers.
- Some users me included experience some green tint when using a grey background with minimum brightness in the dark. The only reason I saw this tint on my devices is because I looked for it so I would say it's not a problem in day to day life.
- Some users mentioned that the battery does not last that long... I had no such problem I find this complaint to usually be caused by expectation being too high
- Some users complain about heating and network problems..... I had no such problems with heating. Network problems could be based on location maybe...I had no such problems
If I missed some please add to the list.
NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried about negative reviews posted here.... moreYou were here on 28-Sep-2020 asking the same question, to which you had got replies. Why do you ask the same question again. For your information Nord is not a bad device. Why don't you go for it, and share your experience(s) with us.
PaulMihai, 07 Oct 2020I just read the OnePlus bloatware list and after doing my own but of research I can say that ... moreI don't know everything but, I can definitely clarify something.
1. Facebook and other apps are available in Play Store. - True
2. Users, those who are interested can download these apps from Play Store. - True.
3. If this is the case why these apps are provided by the manufacturer ? - I need clarification.
4. Those who are not interested in the apps provided by the manufacturer should be able to uninstall them, whatever it may be. - True
5. If the hidden Facebook and other bloatwares are of no use and if they aren't going to harm the system, why should it exist ? Might be, it might harm only those who installs them in their device. Is it a tracker or malware ? - I need clarification.
6. Those apps which aren't used by the user of a mobile device are termed as bloatwares. For example, if a device contains the uninstallable app Facebook and if a user don't use it, it becomes a bloatware. Another example, if a user don't use the app Samsung Pay Mini on Samsung devices which is uninstallable, it becomes a bloatware. It is called bloatwares only because it can't be removed from the system. If an app leaves a hidden executable file when it is uninstalled, it is nothing but a malware.
NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried about negative reviews posted here.... moreIam using it since August and its pretty good performer all around
Main cam is enough for most situations
Battery life is much better comparing with other oneplus devices
Getting 6.5 hrs of sot in 90% charge
So it ticks all the columns with a lesser price
Unless you expect rog level performance or pixel level camera
Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried about negative reviews posted here. I really like nord's design. Should i go with oneplus 7t ?? But i don't like 7t design. Please help me out. Is nord worth of money
Subramanian CN, 06 Oct 2020List of bloatwares that come with Xiaomi mobiles...
https://technastic.com/xiaomi-bloatware... moreI just read the OnePlus bloatware list and after doing my own but of research I can say that yes it comes with some facebook installer app. A from what I understand what that does is if you have facebook and messenger (And maybe other apps owned by them) that "app" bipasses the Google play servers and updates the apps straight from facebook themselves. Keep in mind that this is my understanding and I could be totally wrong.
As for the netflix bit I could not find anything on mine and I remember having to install netflix and facebook myself.
The rest of it is just to have something to write about :)). The guy considered Google and OnePlus's apps as bloatware :)))
List of bloatwares that come with Xiaomi mobiles...
List of bloatwares that come with Samsung mobiles...
Now, OnePlus has started hiding Facebook and others with their devices.
Is it possible for a mobile user to optimize battery power and performance of their device ? Check out the following...
1. More the number of pixels in the display of a mobile, more the requirement of battery power.
2. High refresh rate requires more battery.
3. 5G processor consumes more battery. For a mobile or a computer internet a GENUINE 4G is more than sufficient. But, 5G can speed up downloads.
4. High performance processors require more battery.
5. Two active SIMs on a mobile requires more battery.
6. SD Card requires battery. Moreover, today's SD Cards are not reliable.
7. Always On display requires more battery.
8. Customised UI requires more battery than Stock UI.
9. Custom Launchers installed from Play Store requires more battery and eats RAM.
10. Face, Instagram and every other bloatware drain battery and hinders performance.
11. Some apps are malware which steals data, hinders performance and drain battery.
12. Live wallpapers drain battery, hinders performance, and eats RAM.
13. Icon packs and personalisation apps require battery and RAM.
14. Permitting any app to run at the background requires battery and RAM.
15. Always on, mobile internet data consumes battery.
16. Always on WiFi and Bluetooth consumes battery.
17. Always on Mobile Hotspot eats battery.
18. Turning off notifications for individual apps saves battery and enhances performance of the mobile.
19. Vibrator consumes more battery than sound notifications.
20. Using loud speakers of the mobile instead of earphones requires more battery.
21. Using a slow charger increases battery life and reduces heat while charging.
Sani, 06 Oct 2020Yes but it has started lagging from past 1 to 2 montha and a bit less responsive Yes, Samsungs tend to do that as do LGs. Maybe a factory reset will help although I don't have much hope.
PaulMihai, 05 Oct 2020Your phone is still pretty new. I would say wait for the next year's nord if they make one.Yes but it has started lagging from past 1 to 2 montha and a bit less responsive
Diegofnc, 06 Oct 2020At 400€ what other android options would you consider? I actually think the Nord isn't th... moreFor camera at this price Pixel 4A is king.
I would also look at S10 lite maybe.
A71 but from what I heard is not that big of a difference in terms of the main camera at least.
Other than those 2 i hear Huawei has good cameras for the price but the missing google apps are a major drawback.
And from xiaomi, opppo, realme i really don't know they might have good cameras you have to look that up, personally I would not buy phones from Xiaomi and realme at least because at least from my experience the Os does not age well.
At 400€ what other android options would you consider? I actually think the Nord isn't that good of a phone and I would like better camera quality.
Dong05, 06 Oct 2020Scouting a phone,,which of two recommended.. nord or realme 6 pro? ThanksDepends what you like.
The Nord in my opinion is better in every way other than probably battery ( 6 pro has a bigger battery and faster-advertised charging) and maybe cameras( never tried them so I don't know).
Also good to mention that 6 pro has a headphone jack and expandable storage because people still seem to care about that.
Other than that it's personal preference 6 pro si significantly bigger that OnePlus so if you like big phones that should help.
OnePlus has more refined software and faster updates other than that depends on what UI features and looks you like.
Scouting a phone,,which of two recommended.. nord or realme 6 pro? Thanks