AnonD-371245, 05 Mar 2015Guys need your urgent kind opinian, OnePlus one or Sony Xperis Z2? Memory advantage Onep... moreIf you want a Brand name phone go for Sony xperia z2 if want a super cool value for money phone go for OnePlusOne
tarun, 04 Mar 2015hi guys can someone help me how fast is this phone like it is super fast with no lag whatsoe... moreyes u can easily carry this phone in pocket and even in crowded bus, phone is fast, it doesn't lag at all, but yes phone do have call quality issue, havnt used m8 so i wont be able to compare this with m8.
AnonD-159403, 04 Mar 2015Almost one month of usage. Experience is awesome when it comes to performance. Very disappo... moredownload google camera from App Store then u will get a better quality camera
Guys need your urgent kind opinian,
OnePlus one or Sony Xperis Z2?
Memory advantage Oneplus One
Camera advantage Xperia Z2
How guys? which one should i choose. Thanks!
After two weeks of usage; worst Experience when it comes to performance. Very disappointed or disaster things : 1) Rear Camera 13MP - Performs worse not even close to front 5MP 2) Battery Life - Terrible although it has 3100mah.
Please don't buy; go for a better option.
Almost one month of usage. Experience is awesome when it comes to performance.
Very disappointed or disaster things :
1) Rear Camera 13MP - Performs worse not even close to front 5MP
2) Battery Life - Terrible although it has 3100mah
hi guys can someone help me
how fast is this phone like it is super fast with no lag whatsoever is there any lag anywhere can we compare it to the htc m8
and how big is this phone can it be carried in the pocket with no problem can it be carried in crowded buses plssssssssssssssssssssssss someone reply i am in urgent help
eru, 02 Mar 2015Is the best phone you can get for that price.Dude mi4 is also an another option.I hve both the phones & frankly speaking i would choose mi4 over opo.
Alok, 03 Mar 2015Hi friends, I just got my oneplus one, connected it to my laptop n transferred a few files suc... moreGo to settings > storage -> you will see a button on top right corner. click on that, you will get USB computer connection mode, select media / camera whatever you want.
Hi friends, I just got my oneplus one, connected it to my laptop n transferred a few files successfully. then i unclicked on the media transfer option on the phone and disconnected it. But now i'm not able to connect it to laptop. Whenever I connect, the charging starts but i dont see my device on my laptop. Tried to rebbot, switch off n connect it again but unable to do it. please help............!!!!!!!
Amit, 28 Feb 2015Hi OPO Team, I bought oneplus last month and 3 days back it screen has broken and touch is no... moreHI....What ever it is finally what u going to tell to the new one plus one buyers?....i am expecting very soon reply from you..............
i got a oneplus about a month ago and i am facing the following issues.
1) slow keypad
2) camera stops working
3) few apps stop working.
I am not able to reach any of the customer service stations.
AnonD-370184, 02 Mar 2015Open the chrome browser, open a new tab and cover up the top half of the screen with your have... moreI think there is a yellowish tinge right at the bottom of the screen. I dont know what to do now, either to keep it or return to amazon.
Just to share some experience after using it about 2 week. (Bought in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) price around RM 1305.00 (After searching several stores because not all dealer are selling this phone at the moment)
1) Great camera (both picture & videos)
2) Clear & loud sound speaker (at the bottom).
3) I keep downloading many games (total about 32 and still going, average MB per games around 100MB to 300MB or more) and play some of the games and there is no lagging or heating whatsoever on the phone. The battery are draining slow and still can play 7-8 hours non stop (offline). IF you are playing games that require internet connection it might do around 6++ hours or so. (Depend of what kind of games you are enjoying.)
5) Smooth & fast devices. The phone showing much more faster when you taping any apps in the phone. It take less second to load. Sames goes when surfing the internet or youtube.
6) With 64gig on the phone memory, imagine how many apps, games, videos, song or picture that can be fit into it WITHOUT any problem.
7) I did some comparation to others 3gig ram phone brand and found that this phone is more value on money + high good spec. The thing that might be spoil is battery cannot remove and no external sd card slot. check this link http://thegadgetfan.com/mobiles/smartphones/top-10-3gb-ram-android-mobiles-superior-multitasking.html
8) The phone design is simply the best and its not really heavy. Slim and curve at the backside + sandstone black cover, the feeling in your hand its definitely wotth it. Im not are dealer for the phone but i have strongly recommended bunch of my friend to switch to this when they want to buy/change to new phone. (Sorry for bad grammar)
I m using this phone from last one month, everything is great but call quality is toooo bad,voice cracking in first call if I disconnect Nd made another call than voice is clear, no help from service center, can anyone help me?
Open the chrome browser, open a new tab and cover up the top half of the screen with your have, then move it up and down to see is you can see a color difference. I would also do it at max back light setting. If there is a yellowish tint on the bottom half then you have the yellow band. My wife and I have the yellow band. It's slowly going away because I'm letting it sit in the sun light when not in use.