Hi can anyone tell how the customer support of oneplus one in India plz replay i wanna buy.
Guys please tell me which phone is better
One plus one .....samsung A5
Sagar dad, 04 Feb 2015Friends I was bought one plus one last 13 days back. I have serious problem in the mobile. Out... moreIts a great phone. Have been using it for last two days. At 22000, its a grt phone. Build quality is excellent.
Friends I was bought one plus one last 13 days back. I have serious problem in the mobile. Outgoing voice not clear. Voice breaking and distabence was have it.
I use vodafone in mumbai. What can I do. Please advise.
Vikram, 03 Feb 2015Hi all, i hv got this phone, but the font size of apps are too big, how do i get it smallAnd to change font size, go to settings>display>font size and set percentage size of font.
Vikram, 03 Feb 2015Hi all, i hv got this phone, but the font size of apps are too big, how do i get it smallLong tap on the homescreen, and you will see three small dots above the options to change wallpaper, add widgets etc. Click on those 3 dots and a menu will open with options to change icon layout, icon size, transition effects, etc.
jacklnee, 03 Feb 2015I think spaceman u r review is very good . file manager copy option long time press .Ok well I have found the solution for the copy/paste problem, you first have to select the file, go directly to destination folder and copy/move it to that folder. Still there are some small issues, such as the file manager does not tell you the size of a folder or the number of files in it.
Hi all, i hv got this phone, but the font size of apps are too big, how do i get it small
spaceman_k11, 03 Feb 2015Well guys I have spent 3 weeks with the oneplus one and here is my experience with the phone s... moreI think spaceman u r review is very good . file manager copy option long time press .
The phone is good and battery life is excellent.But is there a need to go overboard with high praises ? I doubt!
Extremely poor technical customer support is going to be the major problem faced by ordinary buyers!! The phone does not offer a manual online or offline. I wonder what prevents them from offering a detailed online manual which the poor customer could download and refer to at leisure.What is available online is a quick start guide which explains how to switch on,insert SIM etc.
If you search the Web you will not find any contact details of the customer support team. After many emails and telephones the Amazone team gave me the customer care number and an email id( email@example.com ,tel :01204970940).The email support initially helped me with an issue of connecting the phone to PC however when the problem persisted they asked me to share my number so that they could call me and solve the issue. They gave me a call within 2 hrs ,but surprisingly my true caller app identified the incoming caller as Micromax support!!!!If you call the customer service telephone line it will make you hold the line atleast for 5 min before getting you connected!!
The problem of PC linking is still not sorted out and their executives have given me various solutions none of them being a permanent fix!!
Since there is no technical backup other than the forum, I have no idea how to address this issue now.A link for USB driver I found in the forum, to be installed on the computer was infected with virus!! i.e. the forum is not trustworthy and crowd sourcing the technical support may not be the solution for customer care!!!
I sincerely hope this customer support issue is sorted out fast. I would recommend this phone only to people who are computer programmers and a strict NO NO for ordinary people!!
Well guys I have spent 3 weeks with the oneplus one and here is my experience with the phone so far:
1. Camera is pretty good, although the looks of the camera UI are quite dated. The dual-LED flash is not as powerful as I expected it to be, but still brighter than the sony xperia sp that I had before.
2. The cyanogenmod user interface is just awesome. I have always been a fan of the stock android interface and the customization options just make it even better.
2. The preloaded cyanogen gallery app sucks somewhat. I tried selecting the option to edit the photo but no photo editor would open. I ultimately downloaded the Nexus Gallery app from play store and disabled the cyanogen gallery.
3. The file manager also simply sucks. It doesn't have a cut/paste option. There is a 'copy' option but it simply creates a second copy of the file in the same directory itself. Again I downloaded File Commander app from play store because of this.
4. Performance of the phone on the default Dalvik runtime and the 'interactive' CPU governor was just average. Several transition effects were stuttery, and basic apps like settings took 2-3 seconds to load (multitasking wasn't an issue though). It felt as if I'm using a moto g with snapdragon 400 instead of a phone with snapdragon 801. I finally changed runtime to ART (via developer options) and set CPU governor to 'performance' to get the performance I expected from a snapdragon 801 (the phone might become a bit unstable by changing runtime but so far my phone rebooted itself only once so such reboots are very rare I guess).
5. After fiddling with the CPU modes and stuff I'm sure battery life would be a little worse than before but for me it has not been an issue at all. The phone lasts for a day atleast with heavy internet usage, an hour of asphalt 8 and frequent use of whatsapp, instagram and facebook and some 2 hours of listening to music.
6. The phone does tend to get overheated while charging (after modifying runtime and CPU settings) and temperature goes up to around 42°C but charging speed itself is pretty quick so that is again not an issue. The phone goes from 0-100% in about one and half hour so that is also fast enough.
Hope this review helps all everyone out there.
How long does it takes to receive invitation for an indian??