war, 20 May 2016confused between moto g4 plus and one plus x.moto g4 has SD 617 chip which has major heating issue go for OPX
RAKESH CHAUDHARI, 06 Jun 2016one plus x very bad mobile system
no sd card moving aap and odher document
and not suporte g... moreusing this right now
-Apps can be moved to SD
-gujarati language REALLY?
in my opinion this is the best budjet smart phone right now.
Anonymous, 08 Jun 2016can i play fifa 16 UT.smoothly on this device Dunno abaut fifa,i play Thor, asphelt, modern combet 5 without any lag and hicubs
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2016can anyone help me..is the oneplus x a good buy right now in the market Hell yeh, i chouse OPX over MOTO X Play, glad i made this choice.
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2016Is it upgradeable to android 6.1 marshmellow?Nope, they did not release 6 till now, it will take a year or so
raghusutha, 21 Jun 2016the contacts saved will disappear automatically and will retain only after restart the phone_ ... moreHi. I too facing similar problem with Contacts. It deletes contacts automatically. When contacted One plus support team, response is very bad. I dont recommend this phone due to error in basic functionality of the phone.
I have been using this phone for 5 months... Two main problems-
First is that when I bring my phone near my ears while talking, it vibrates and many times speakers and it's adjacent buttons gets clicked due to which call gets on hold...
Second, recently I removed my temper glass to look how sexy my phone looks... But after that the touch is not working properly... It's one sec late... And creates problems in games.. The temper glass was of one plusx only.. Feeling bad..
the contacts saved will disappear automatically and will retain only after restart the phone_ this is the main problem what im facing in this one plus x. Just in a wk ive faced this problem at so many times.
have oneplus solve the issue regarding the media transfer to the sd card on the oneplus x?? and do the oneplus x heat up too much?
good phone no hang problem. but the contacts saved will disappear automatically and will retain only after restart the phone
After 3 months of usage:-
1. Display (3.8/5) is awesome as it is amoled panel (its crisp, bright and very rich). Color calibration is good but not best and same goes with the brightness. Sunlight eligibility is awesome. The side black areas might irritate few.
2. Performance (3.5/5) is great considering its an old processor SD801. No lags and hiccups.
3. Design (4.7/5) is what makes this phone awesome. But the downside lies as it is slipry and glass panel needs care. Dont fall this phone.
4. Battery (3/5) Only average battery performance. Maybe Android 6 update can help.
5. Oxygen OS; best os if u want simple but customisable os. few bugs are there but they r very small n difficult to notice.
6 Camera. (3.5/5) under sunlight its very impressive. Go to low light n it struggles. Manual mode helps a lot but needs time n skill. overall its good camera. shutter speed is very fast n images are crisp n usable.
kickapoo, 13 Jun 2016Oneplus X or Xperia z3+???why are you comparing two phones that are price totally different
guys have oneplus solve the issue with the media transfer to the sd card on the oneplus x?? thanks in advance
can anyone help me..is the oneplus x a good buy right now in the market