Flash is not working after update also and charger missing and poor camera.
best smartphone under 20K.. (9.5/10)
I have been using this smartphone since one month.
-smooth in multitasking
-average battery backup(around 20 hours)
-a bit of heatup issue at the back pannel due glass plating.
-lags in LTE connectivity.
At the end a must buy phone under 20K..
my one plus x is giving trouble from the begining. I approached their support and tried to sove for the last two weeks and unable to rectify the problem. At last they asked me to approach their service centre.Amazon issued invoice without iem and sl no. Service centre require iem and sl no in the invoice for warranty. Servie centre 650 km away and now paid service. The phone come to the market for the last 3 months. Service Centre could have verified. VERY VERY BAD SERVICE. I HAVE NOT USED A SINGLE DAY WITHOUT PROBLEM.
Soft redesigned of OPO, still ancient SD801 chipset...
Of course no invitation necessary...
if only they could have included a fingerprint sensor .. i would have bought it in no time
it is good phone but this have no inbuilt facility to photos in swiping
The best phone... Beautiful, sexy, classy, elegant, sleek... Worth buy.. I just love it.... No issues at all. Battery easily runs a day..
No idea why people are complaining about it..
Ive just ordered the opx, shud arrive by tomorrow
Read most of the user opionions, and it does look like there are a few issues with the phone. I did expect some sort of compromise considering its price and overall build quality and it appears hi-end gaming does heat the phone up. Personally I dont play all that much so it doesnt really matter to me. Ive also noticed a lot of software related issues being mentioned here. Now i know that the OxygenOS 2.2.0 rolled out a couple of days back, n it claims to have addressed most of the common issues (adding manual mode to the camera, choosing sim when calling, allowing the transfer of apps to ext sd card....).
Have any of u folks had major issues AFTER 2.2.0?
I am a genuine Oneplus x cell phone user, 3days back I updated the OS as launched but the thing is, there are still several bugs as follows:-
1) dual sim problem - even though selecting "ask every time" option for out - going calls, its taking only 1st sim.
2) there is no end call notification for data on/off - that black dail box saying xyz kB/MB is consumed.
3) I found non periodic vibrations during in call - I am damn sure its not for minute remainder.
4) there is no manual flash on/off option for camera to click pictures in "photo" mode - but its there in video mode.
5) there is no face detection, smile detection options in settings - auto focus doesn't work only.
6) there is no minute remainder in call settings option.
7) there is no video call n call recorder option in dialing launcher.
8) if I remove the Google search bar, the menu entry is malfunctioning by giving recent used apps.
9) in sim settings, we can only have the access to modify the sim name, but not accessible to put our sim number (i.e,948*******).
10) there is no one click exit (x - mark at the top of all recently opened apps) option to exit the apps that are running at background.
Ice, 27 Jan 2016I have been using one plus x close to 1 month..I notice the phone gets struck whenever switchi... moreSame here. I'm guessing it's bugs in the Oxygen OS. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I have oneplus x but I recommend LG G3 cuz it has similar performance but much more features and better camera
Anonymous, 26 Jan 2016One plus x I have been using one plus x close to 1 month..I notice the phone gets struck whenever switching back from flight mode..and also while using multiple applications...anyone faced this issue ? How to over come ?
I am using this phone for a week now. There are lot bugs. Apps crashing. I figured out a big issue. After disabling the search bar, I cannot open the grid. Instead it shows the recents. It is working fine when I enable the search bar again. There are some other minor bugs too.
manoj, 27 Jan 2016hi frds ,i going to buy one plus x.please recommed me,is it good or bad ? and what about it's... moreI'd recommend oneplus x for smooth multi-tasking. It's a small, light-weight, compact and beautifully designed phone in the market. The best part is that you can use it with one hand. You wont feel like you're holding 5 inch smartphone. Battery life is above average. For moderate usage, I can get throughout a day easily with few juice left.
If you're a gamer and playing cpu intensive games like asphalt 8 is your hobby, then i don't recommend this phone. It struggles a lot in handling such games. Frame drops is highly noticeable. Moto x play is good at those games and runs so smoothly though it uses snapdragon 615 chipset.
Hope this helps!