if only they could have included a fingerprint sensor .. i would have bought it in no time
it is good phone but this have no inbuilt facility to photos in swiping
The best phone... Beautiful, sexy, classy, elegant, sleek... Worth buy.. I just love it.... No issues at all. Battery easily runs a day..
No idea why people are complaining about it..
Ive just ordered the opx, shud arrive by tomorrow
Read most of the user opionions, and it does look like there are a few issues with the phone. I did expect some sort of compromise considering its price and overall build quality and it appears hi-end gaming does heat the phone up. Personally I dont play all that much so it doesnt really matter to me. Ive also noticed a lot of software related issues being mentioned here. Now i know that the OxygenOS 2.2.0 rolled out a couple of days back, n it claims to have addressed most of the common issues (adding manual mode to the camera, choosing sim when calling, allowing the transfer of apps to ext sd card....).
Have any of u folks had major issues AFTER 2.2.0?
I am a genuine Oneplus x cell phone user, 3days back I updated the OS as launched but the thing is, there are still several bugs as follows:-
1) dual sim problem - even though selecting "ask every time" option for out - going calls, its taking only 1st sim.
2) there is no end call notification for data on/off - that black dail box saying xyz kB/MB is consumed.
3) I found non periodic vibrations during in call - I am damn sure its not for minute remainder.
4) there is no manual flash on/off option for camera to click pictures in "photo" mode - but its there in video mode.
5) there is no face detection, smile detection options in settings - auto focus doesn't work only.
6) there is no minute remainder in call settings option.
7) there is no video call n call recorder option in dialing launcher.
8) if I remove the Google search bar, the menu entry is malfunctioning by giving recent used apps.
9) in sim settings, we can only have the access to modify the sim name, but not accessible to put our sim number (i.e,948*******).
10) there is no one click exit (x - mark at the top of all recently opened apps) option to exit the apps that are running at background.
Ice, 27 Jan 2016I have been using one plus x close to 1 month..I notice the phone gets struck whenever switchi... moreSame here. I'm guessing it's bugs in the Oxygen OS. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I have oneplus x but I recommend LG G3 cuz it has similar performance but much more features and better camera
Anonymous, 26 Jan 2016One plus x I have been using one plus x close to 1 month..I notice the phone gets struck whenever switching back from flight mode..and also while using multiple applications...anyone faced this issue ? How to over come ?
I am using this phone for a week now. There are lot bugs. Apps crashing. I figured out a big issue. After disabling the search bar, I cannot open the grid. Instead it shows the recents. It is working fine when I enable the search bar again. There are some other minor bugs too.
manoj, 27 Jan 2016hi frds ,i going to buy one plus x.please recommed me,is it good or bad ? and what about it's... moreI'd recommend oneplus x for smooth multi-tasking. It's a small, light-weight, compact and beautifully designed phone in the market. The best part is that you can use it with one hand. You wont feel like you're holding 5 inch smartphone. Battery life is above average. For moderate usage, I can get throughout a day easily with few juice left.
If you're a gamer and playing cpu intensive games like asphalt 8 is your hobby, then i don't recommend this phone. It struggles a lot in handling such games. Frame drops is highly noticeable. Moto x play is good at those games and runs so smoothly though it uses snapdragon 615 chipset.
Hope this helps!
Iam using One + X for last 1 month.My issue during a call when our cheek/ear touches the sceen the call was going to Mute/hold. Can any one help me in this issue.
hi frds ,i going to buy one plus x.please recommed me,is it good or bad ? and what about it's battery ?
Anonymous, 26 Jan 2016One plus x 👍👍👍one plus x .... :)