I hve booked one plus x phone tdy guys. Pls tel me tis phone is good or bad .tel me all major issues. Wt abt the camera , tel me i shd buy it or not , pls rpy me , i think tmr i wil get the phone .
roshikha, 01 Feb 2016i want to buy the one plus x so should i buy or not ?Just buy it, i already use it for 3 week, after update oxygen 2.2 2 day ago,its amazing with a value prize
I've recently bought a huawei P8 lite (6 days ago) and I'm wondering if I should return it and get my money back since it seems to have a major battery problem and buy a oneplus x. Is this worth doing or not?
mayank, 31 Jan 2016please help I need smart phone under 20000, I play a lot of games and many photos. so plese te... moreif u want to stay updated on latest android's version then nexus 5x or else moto x play
I have one query is tis phone two speaker r one??? In my phone one speaker only working
please help I need smart phone under 20000, I play a lot of games and many photos. so plese tell me one plus x, one plus one, nexus 5x, moto x play. which phone would be better. currently I have sony e4g with 8gb Rom. I think I should satisfy with 16 or search smart phone of 32 gb rom. tell me which phone should I buy?
Flash is not working after update also and charger missing and poor camera.
best smartphone under 20K.. (9.5/10)
I have been using this smartphone since one month.
-smooth in multitasking
-average battery backup(around 20 hours)
-a bit of heatup issue at the back pannel due glass plating.
-lags in LTE connectivity.
At the end a must buy phone under 20K..
my one plus x is giving trouble from the begining. I approached their support and tried to sove for the last two weeks and unable to rectify the problem. At last they asked me to approach their service centre.Amazon issued invoice without iem and sl no. Service centre require iem and sl no in the invoice for warranty. Servie centre 650 km away and now paid service. The phone come to the market for the last 3 months. Service Centre could have verified. VERY VERY BAD SERVICE. I HAVE NOT USED A SINGLE DAY WITHOUT PROBLEM.
Soft redesigned of OPO, still ancient SD801 chipset...
Of course no invitation necessary...
if only they could have included a fingerprint sensor .. i would have bought it in no time
it is good phone but this have no inbuilt facility to photos in swiping
The best phone... Beautiful, sexy, classy, elegant, sleek... Worth buy.. I just love it.... No issues at all. Battery easily runs a day..
No idea why people are complaining about it..
Ive just ordered the opx, shud arrive by tomorrow
Read most of the user opionions, and it does look like there are a few issues with the phone. I did expect some sort of compromise considering its price and overall build quality and it appears hi-end gaming does heat the phone up. Personally I dont play all that much so it doesnt really matter to me. Ive also noticed a lot of software related issues being mentioned here. Now i know that the OxygenOS 2.2.0 rolled out a couple of days back, n it claims to have addressed most of the common issues (adding manual mode to the camera, choosing sim when calling, allowing the transfer of apps to ext sd card....).
Have any of u folks had major issues AFTER 2.2.0?
I am a genuine Oneplus x cell phone user, 3days back I updated the OS as launched but the thing is, there are still several bugs as follows:-
1) dual sim problem - even though selecting "ask every time" option for out - going calls, its taking only 1st sim.
2) there is no end call notification for data on/off - that black dail box saying xyz kB/MB is consumed.
3) I found non periodic vibrations during in call - I am damn sure its not for minute remainder.
4) there is no manual flash on/off option for camera to click pictures in "photo" mode - but its there in video mode.
5) there is no face detection, smile detection options in settings - auto focus doesn't work only.
6) there is no minute remainder in call settings option.
7) there is no video call n call recorder option in dialing launcher.
8) if I remove the Google search bar, the menu entry is malfunctioning by giving recent used apps.
9) in sim settings, we can only have the access to modify the sim name, but not accessible to put our sim number (i.e,948*******).
10) there is no one click exit (x - mark at the top of all recently opened apps) option to exit the apps that are running at background.
Ice, 27 Jan 2016I have been using one plus x close to 1 month..I notice the phone gets struck whenever switchi... moreSame here. I'm guessing it's bugs in the Oxygen OS. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.