- greate quality design
- good screen
- good price
- good performance
- intensive colors thanks to amoled screen
- average (but not bad, as some claim) sound quality on headphones
- phone back is a fingerprint magnet
Could anyone inform me, Where is the BACK button placed, right or left side? Coz I used to use left sided BACK button, just like Asus, LG, ZTE, and Blackberry phones.
When is it going to land in Indonesia? Really can't wait
my phone navigation key work automatically sometime is this a software problem or hardware and tell how to fix it
Is the phone's battery last for at least a day? And which phone is better: OnePlus X or Lg G3??
Rohit Bidve, 08 Dec 2015It is priority notifications only. It means everything will not make any sound. Only alarms. A... moreI don't know who screwed it up in programming at OnePlus but they got the switch function wrong !!
When set in "no notification"... alarms still goes off !!
That's not how it's supposed to work.
/no notifications means --->> NO !
/priority only -->> white list and ALARMS !..yes.. even the menu said that..look at it !
/ ALL notifications--->>self explain.
sanju, 09 Dec 2015no compass.....
why all phones are coming without compass....its much necessary for maps.. That totally false information !! I use ( GPS Status & Sygic ) and there is a compass !!
Oneplus forgot to list that in the specs !!
So did GSMARENA !!
I am in big confusion....which one i should buy..........OnePlus X or OPPO R7 lite???
Anonymous, 11 Dec 2015one plus x would be better as m using it from 10 days n its in a excellent condtition Thnxxx for suggestion
Guru, 05 Dec 2015How to place An order in Amazon app pls helpYou have to got one plus site and apply for an invite. you get an invite code and synchronise both your amazon account and one plus account. That gets it done .
I love this phone! I've owned several Apple iPhones, a Samsung Galaxy S4 and most recently a OnePlus One. The OnePlus One was too big, but an awesome phone. The OnePlus X fits comfortably in my hand and performs very well. Although some claimed that LTE would be a problem in the USA, I get a strong LTE signal at home and work. The 13 megapixel camera takes great pictures. The battery lasts all day under normal conditions. I love the fact that the OnePlus phones come unlocked, without carrier or vendor bloatware and allows the user to personalize the look and feel of the UI down to the color of the LED alerts. The phone ships with a case and a scree protector already installed at no extra charge, so how can this phone get a bad review at $249?
VedP, 13 Dec 2015I recently bought this phone. As I started exploring the phone, my disappointment kept increas... moreMay be you are oneplus hater, n your all information were fales. i wasnt facing any problem with this device................. :-)
I have been using One plus X for a month now and would say that it is a decent choice. Undoubtedly one of the best in the market in terms of look and feel but faced some issues with the performance.One that I come across quite often these days is that if I trying using my phone while it's on charging, the phone starts misbehaving. It either opens up some unwanted app or browser and if I try typing something, it starts misspelling the words.
Anonymous, 11 Dec 2015one plus x would be better as m using it from 10 days n its in a excellent condtition Not sure about other phones, but this phone is only hype and no show at all.
I recently bought this phone. As I started exploring the phone, my disappointment kept increasing. My list of disappointments is as below:
1. It says the phone is dual sim with extendable memory, but there are only two slots so either you can use it as dual sim or one sim with memory card. After installing few apps what I got as user space is just 8GB which I think is very less.
2. There is a google search bar by default on home screen, which you just can't remove.
3. There are lot of bugs in the phone software, for example it happened twice with me that I had to unlock phone to answer call.
4. It doesn't show notifications on app icons, for example if there are 20 unread messages in whatsapp, it doesn't show the number on the icon.
5. There is no email client available, you need to install it. I installed outlook free version, but still not able to configure it. I used email in my previous phone S5 with same settings, so this also look some issue with phone only.
6. Battery backup is also not so good, I have to charge phone twice a day with even very less usage.
So overall phone is total crap, the only thing which I am looking forward now is 3GB RAM. I would suggest not to buy this phone.