How much battery backup would this phone giv for a mixed usage(wifi 24*7,2 hrs of talking,data always on,3 hrs browsing)?
Appreciate a response....
imbiddut, 19 Dec 2015I bought it few days back.. What i found in this phone i just make it conclusion.. Pros: 1. ... moreFirst of all ,, may be they were trying to make oneplus x like iphone ..... U said that they tried to curved the edges ... U r wrong .... There r many phones which have slightly curve edges like oneplus .... Like huawei mate s , iphone etc ... Nd hell yeah , this is a great phone ... I'm also using it ... Only problem is with battery capacity ( poor backup ) ....
I bought it few days back.. What i found in this phone i just make it conclusion..
1. Good design.
2. Easy to handle.
3. Brightness, color, and good ppi (441) moreover AMOLED display..!
4. 3GB ram is very good.
5. Excellent camera (Front 8MP rear 13MP) and very good focal point (though i didn't check out the focal length yet!)
6. Very good PRICE!!!
1. Design is more like copied from iPhone 6(though there are difference)
2. They try to make it EDGE! but failed!!
3. Internal 16GB.. it's enough! though, i think 32 would be perfect with this phone.
4. Dual sim won't work if you use an External memory card. (SIM2 slot and MicroSD slot are same)
5. very few sensors!
6. 3GB ram doesn't seem fast to me. My iPhone 4s seems like better than this. However I think Android is little bit slower than iOS.. so i consider it..
Overall.. It's a great phone... specially in price.. so i would recommend it for those people who uses basic function of phone or move from iPhone to Android..
Its an excellent phone for its price ...only drawback being battery life.
Using it Wonderful so far.Awesome browsing experience. I love it
Android user, 17 Dec 2015I brought this a weak ago and got an update..when I call any one iam getting a vibration rando... moreThat vibration maybe a 45 second notification. You should be able to disable it from the call settings.
Sam89, 16 Dec 2015Really confused between these two
Oneplus X or Moto X playTake Moto if you're ok with screen size and you're not so crazy about super high end specs, but you want very good phone (larger battery, NFC)
Take Oneplus X if you want smaller but more powerfull device (dualsim or microSD)
AnonD-477456, 17 Dec 2015You should enable java script. How can I enable it..pls let me know
I brought this a weak ago and got an update..when I call any one iam getting a vibration randomly when I was in call is that for me only or athoers also has a his problem or can I some how turn off this.. Pls some one help me
SPhone, 08 Dec 2015One plus X or LG G Flex2?G flex2 super better cam, batter and stylish curved screen
During gaming it is getting too much heated?? Please suggest me how Can i fix it