coc, 10 Aug 2016Can i play pokemon go with this? Does this phone hang?yes , you can play pokemon with this phone
The back button on th upper left hand and the send button in messaging is sometimes hard to press but over-all the phone is good. Moreover, it has very good camera quality.
can someone plz send some camera samples of oppo a37 on my mail id - email@example.com
Ebaq95, 10 Aug 2016Hye Guys. How long the new battery charge for oppo A37?? I need respon now..tqFrom 20% to 100% it takes 2hours10mins
From 10 to 100% it takes 2hours30mins or more
Hye Guys. How long the new battery charge for oppo A37?? I need respon now..tq
dando, 05 Aug 2016hi guys ive just bought about a week ago oppo A37 my problem is why the left speaker is not wo... moreWell I dunno why but I have read all the reviews here most of the reviews is saying that the other speaker is not working however my unit works really fine both speaker is working.
I brought oppo A37f before one week,it is a very awesome one. It's camera, display, performance, battery backup, etc are very good. I love very much this phone. Thanks Oppo.
Is OTG features really working??
I tried to connect it to PS3 controller for PSP emulator apps but it didn't work. Does it mean that this features is not fully eatablished unlike other smartphone brand?
I regret buy this oppo a37.After a month use.This phone camera sometimes not working well.A picture you takes looks blur when you zoom it.Heating issues..battery drains fast.Normal speaker audio output.No (red) notification symbol when you received whatapps message.Hope Oppo Malaysia take note this.Its better to buy Huawei 5x @ 5c..or Xiaomi note 3 or Samsung J5/7 for this range price
Rahul, 08 Aug 2016Hi All, Have bought OppoA37 on 4th Aug which was launched a week back. Every website will ta... moreI aggred with you..after a month use it's hang a lot..pic blur when you zoom it.Battery 1 day use..sometimes heats..no notification for whatapps..Loudspeaker just normal.Better buy Huawei or others brands..
Have bought OppoA37 on 4th Aug which was launched a week back.
Every website will talk about the prons and will not talk about the issues with the phone, even retailers. Here is what you should know before you make you decision.
1) Apps can't move to SD card, which means you will have only 2GB space to use or download any applications. (This is like medieval age phone feature). You will not be able to use 16GB ROM space for your applications. Hence give a serious through about any Oppo phone. I have checked this features for all Oppo serious by visiting Oppo store.
The funny thing was: Not a single counter sales man (even Oppo exclusive stores) was aware about this issue.
2) UI: Although it looks good, but have many operational issues while handling the phone.
a) Multi-touch action is not good: You canÂ’t delete multiple messages, Contact at a time. You need to inside every message/contact and then delete them individually.
2) Phone gets heats up, even if I am on call for more than 25-30 min.
3) Battery is decent, donÂ’t expect to last for more than a day. It can just last for max a day.
4) Camera is decent. Not bad.
5) Earphones are against not up to the standard. You may need to buy a one for better sound.
1) Apple look alike phone, so you will feel good feeling while carrying this phone.
2) Display is of good quality, premium looking
3) Looks tough phone (too early to say anything on this, but this so far my experience)
4) Camera is decent, donÂ’t expect too much from it. The pics get blurred the moment you zoom the pictures.
To summarize - ItÂ’s a big "NO" for any OPPO phones. Because:
1) You will have limited space 2GB - 3GB for your App, which is too less in today technology. It's like you are going back 7-8 years in terms of technology.
2) You will have many options at this price (Xiaomi Note 3 and series are very good phone - Just go for it).
Yes: Only because of look and feel of the product.
hi oppo a37 users has anybody used jio sim in oppo a37 please send reply