Is OTG features really working??
I tried to connect it to PS3 controller for PSP emulator apps but it didn't work. Does it mean that this features is not fully eatablished unlike other smartphone brand?
I regret buy this oppo a37.After a month use.This phone camera sometimes not working well.A picture you takes looks blur when you zoom it.Heating issues..battery drains fast.Normal speaker audio output.No (red) notification symbol when you received whatapps message.Hope Oppo Malaysia take note this.Its better to buy Huawei 5x @ 5c..or Xiaomi note 3 or Samsung J5/7 for this range price
Rahul, 08 Aug 2016Hi All, Have bought OppoA37 on 4th Aug which was launched a week back. Every website will ta... moreI aggred with you..after a month use it's hang a lot..pic blur when you zoom it.Battery 1 day use..sometimes heats..no notification for whatapps..Loudspeaker just normal.Better buy Huawei or others brands..
Have bought OppoA37 on 4th Aug which was launched a week back.
Every website will talk about the prons and will not talk about the issues with the phone, even retailers. Here is what you should know before you make you decision.
1) Apps can't move to SD card, which means you will have only 2GB space to use or download any applications. (This is like medieval age phone feature). You will not be able to use 16GB ROM space for your applications. Hence give a serious through about any Oppo phone. I have checked this features for all Oppo serious by visiting Oppo store.
The funny thing was: Not a single counter sales man (even Oppo exclusive stores) was aware about this issue.
2) UI: Although it looks good, but have many operational issues while handling the phone.
a) Multi-touch action is not good: You canÂ’t delete multiple messages, Contact at a time. You need to inside every message/contact and then delete them individually.
2) Phone gets heats up, even if I am on call for more than 25-30 min.
3) Battery is decent, donÂ’t expect to last for more than a day. It can just last for max a day.
4) Camera is decent. Not bad.
5) Earphones are against not up to the standard. You may need to buy a one for better sound.
1) Apple look alike phone, so you will feel good feeling while carrying this phone.
2) Display is of good quality, premium looking
3) Looks tough phone (too early to say anything on this, but this so far my experience)
4) Camera is decent, donÂ’t expect too much from it. The pics get blurred the moment you zoom the pictures.
To summarize - ItÂ’s a big "NO" for any OPPO phones. Because:
1) You will have limited space 2GB - 3GB for your App, which is too less in today technology. It's like you are going back 7-8 years in terms of technology.
2) You will have many options at this price (Xiaomi Note 3 and series are very good phone - Just go for it).
Yes: Only because of look and feel of the product.
hi oppo a37 users has anybody used jio sim in oppo a37 please send reply
I just bought this phone, and when the battery on 10% i was charge it. But is so long time to fully up this battery, more than 3 hours until 100%. Is that normaly for A37?
Dipankar , 03 Aug 2016In this phone 2spicker working or 1spicker? 2spicker hole present. Right-side is speaker and left side is mic
yan2x, 05 Aug 2016i already have this phone., all i can say is very nice phone no heating,no buffering,the camer... moreYour thinking is totally wrong...one is speaker another is:MIC like as i phone 4s that given for ensure good sound quality..
No options appearing to send files bus WiFi direct.
Screen brightness by camera goes automatically to 100%. Only after totally closing camera aop it goes back to the pre-set value.
Mohit Tyagi, 17 Jul 2016Press power key and volume down key at once to take the screen shot same as in others smartphones.Swipe 3 fingers.