Apps like fb, whats app, messenger, clash of clans always remains in the recent bar apps and shows a lock in the top left corner and they don't go till we force stop that apps. What is its solution ?
Anonymous, 18 Mar 2017My left speaker not working Left is microphone..right is speaker..
Vinay, 28 Mar 2017Worst battery life, not even 6hours ,after full chargeVery fast heating and no battery backup this is a big probalm
Vinod, 28 Mar 2017Phone was very very heating and no opption to move an apps to SD card You can use ASUS File Manager on PlayStore. It's more simple than the other apps.
Everything is good but heating problem and camera is not focusing at object when im focusing the object.... Plz reply.... Plz do....
In whats app camera is not responding even video call cant received. Its tells restart ur phn
It's a great phone actually, but I just wanted to ask why can't I preview my videos on youtube? Thank you!
Piyush Sharma, 26 Mar 2017My mob. Left spekar is not working why?Its a mic
davidyusaku13, 29 Mar 2017speaker on the left of the phone the right one is micBoth speakers are not working
Battery gets discharge in 4 hour and takes 3 hour to full charge and also gets heat but that is not my problem please help me
Oppo Baba, 29 Mar 2017Android 5.1.1 is pre installed in the phone. What company is doing is tweaking here and there.... moreI had same probleme. If u want to solve the heating problem please go to oppo service center and then update software.
Fazkaw, 28 Mar 2017How to calibrate the battery? though there are many methods of calibrating battery. but I wll tell u the simple one..
1. First charge your smartphone battery to 100%.
2. unplug your smartphone.
3. Use your smartphone until your battery discharge to 10%.
4. Now don't use your smartphone and wait until the battery automatically discharge itself and your smartphone gets switched off.
5. Important ... plug in your smartphone in switched off mode and charged it to 100% (DONT TRY TO SWITCH ON YOUR SMARTPHONE) in switched off mode only.
6. After charging it to 100%, unplug it and switched it on.
7. congrats you have calibrated your battery.