Piyush Sharma, 26 Mar 2017My mob. Left spekar is not working why?Its a mic
AnonD-657046, 29 Mar 2017speaker on the left of the phone the right one is micBoth speakers are not working
Battery gets discharge in 4 hour and takes 3 hour to full charge and also gets heat but that is not my problem please help me
Oppo Baba, 29 Mar 2017Android 5.1.1 is pre installed in the phone. What company is doing is tweaking here and there.... moreI had same probleme. If u want to solve the heating problem please go to oppo service center and then update software.
AnonD-656638, 28 Mar 2017How to calibrate the battery? though there are many methods of calibrating battery. but I wll tell u the simple one..
1. First charge your smartphone battery to 100%.
2. unplug your smartphone.
3. Use your smartphone until your battery discharge to 10%.
4. Now don't use your smartphone and wait until the battery automatically discharge itself and your smartphone gets switched off.
5. Important ... plug in your smartphone in switched off mode and charged it to 100% (DONT TRY TO SWITCH ON YOUR SMARTPHONE) in switched off mode only.
6. After charging it to 100%, unplug it and switched it on.
7. congrats you have calibrated your battery.
My phone very fairly heat when i playing game as well as watching videos please give me right advice .
Vinay, 28 Mar 2017Hi team After upgrade to 5.11version ,drop down notification bar is not working properly, ... moreAndroid 5.1.1 is pre installed in the phone. What company is doing is tweaking here and there. Sadly oppo is not upgrading it to marshmallow or nougat what other company are doing. Please reset your phone, before doing save your data.
PB, 26 Mar 2017Speaker not working. Getting audio from one speaker only
speaker on the left of the phone
the right one is mic
My music speker is not working sadly i just have this phone 2weeks ago. Battery timeing is very poor. Why?this is very disappointed for me
Vinay, 28 Mar 2017Hi team After upgrade to 5.11version ,drop down notification bar is not working properly, ... moreAndroid 5.1.1 is pre installed.There is is no upgrade. Company is tweaking here and there
After upgrade to 5.11version ,drop down notification bar is not working properly, and the phone is getting very heat, some bugs are there with that upgrade, pls fix it in next upgrade.