Oppo a37 is so basic. doesn't have many functions that you can get in other phones of this price range.Camera is not good.pixel is very bad. Also it gets heat up easily. Feels like i am using 4-5k phone. Doesn't worth it. Save your money and buy something else
Anonymous, 23 Aug 2016 Those who posted negative about this phone are absolutely wrong. Camera.. Fine quality. ... moreI had buy this phone on 21/8/16, not a good phone battery problem.useing only facebook what's app. Trying to resale it it's not a money value phone.
I'have been using high-end phones ever since. I am a big fan of Sony Xperia since it is the only smartphone that can nearly beat iPhone. Anyhow, my Sony Xperia was broken and since I'm on a tight budget, I have decided to buy a mid-range phone. Through thorough research and comparison, I have come across to this unit which is I think, for me, has decent specs.
P.S: Never expect that this phone to outplay high-end phones. Its a good bargain and one of my top choices when it comes to mid range phones.
Camera is good but not great
Design is superb. (Although a lot would say it is closely similar to iPhone)
noyon07, 19 Aug 2016how about its camera ?Its a matter of opinion. For me, the camera is okay but not as good as those high-end flagship phones. It's good when it comes to details but lacks natural colors.
Taufiq khan, 19 Aug 2016My oppo A37f is slow is slow in charging ie., 3 hours to charge completely. Discharging quickl... moreOppo is a mid-range phone. Therefore, it cannot compete with those high-end phones. Its performance equates its costs.
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2016How many speakers in oppo A37 works?There's only one built in speaker in the New Oppo A37. The speaker is located in the bottom right side of the smartphone while it's microphone is in its opposite side.
bhavin, 24 Aug 2016can any 1 tell me the hw much menory can get out of 16gb internal memory?we Do get 8.5 Gb + 2Gb for Applications perhaps
not sure about the latter but sure it has 8.5Gb free storage + class One Camera
James, 24 Aug 2016I can't close facebook and messenger. I clear up the recent apps, but once I tap the multi tas... moresome app their have lock icon on left top. when you open multitasking mode you have to drag down the apps first then you see lock icon disappear, after that you just drag up to close the app.
Which phone is better between oppo A37 and vivo V3...???
Please suggest me..
can any 1 tell me the hw much menory can get out of 16gb internal memory?
the mobile is not good. because data is not on properpy. to on data we should restart the mobile so it is not good
I can't close facebook and messenger. I clear up the recent apps, but once I tap the multi tasking button, they are still there. How can I remove them there?
Those who posted negative about this phone are absolutely wrong.
Camera.. Fine quality. Better than microsoft lumia 535 and iphone 4s
2 gb ram is sufficient.
I can play fifa 16 without lagg.
Display is just awesome. And color os is better then any other. Battery life is outsatnding
I had downloaded 5 hd movies only 20% battery felt. And remaining 80% left .
Its battery is more then sufficient and can laasts throughout the day. Even if you play larger games and listening music
Even multitasking is also efficient.
It heats a little bit.
But heats if you work on it during charging.
It is overall a good and descent phone with sufficient features and stunning look.
I am not able to add my google account in my phone......every time i try it says google server not responding