Everyone who wants to buy a phone I hardly recommend you not to go with any oppo phone except f7 others phone have Low Battery backup weird camera and very less clean options.
I myself using oppo a83 have the worst experience any one could get in using a phoneso I recommend you not to with oppo but any other phone
Lynnie, 30 Jul 2018In Bali at the moment and looking at buying either the Oppo A3s or the Oppo A83 - what do you ... moreA3s I'd say but it has a very bright screen and quite more expensive than a83. Oh and it has notch too. Other than that, A3s is still my choice.
I bought oppo a83 3 weeks before. From week 1, my friends say, we are hearing some unwanted sound in this, this is quite disturbing them, when they talk, I am not satisfied with the product
Jeric, 30 Jul 2018I'm planning to buy a variant of this phone with 2GB RAM and 16GB on-board storage. Do you thi... moreHi kabayan,
I recommend that you go with the 4/64 if possible... yes it can affect the performance of the phone.
Cl, 02 Aug 2018to those who have, please can you tell me it is better???Here are my thoughts about having this phone...
1. If you use the phone for Social media or Youtube purposes then this phone is good for you since is battery efficient since as far as I've tested it with that procedure the phone lasted 1 1/2 days. Tried PUBG, Mobile Legends, Vainglory (Experiencing minor lags on it), and only have 6 hours of gaming time... which is okay for me tbh and idk if you don't like that if that's the case.
2. I never really cared about the OS and the UI integration about the phone and if you're one of those people who is neutral to this you'd probably be like me.
3. Camera is... well... fine for me to be honest... with good lighting the camera can do the job but in lowlight its not (some phones have that so yeah...)
4. Phone doesn't come with headphones so you have to buy a separate one for it which in my case since I have a Bluetooth headphone I didn't bought one.
5. Battery charges from 0% to 100% in about almost 2 hours. If your that kind of guy who plays Pokemon go and use this phone I recommend having a powerbank just in case.
I bought this phone on their Anniversary sale in my country (idk if it applies to other countries as well) for 7999Pesos (about 160 USD) and overall im contented with it... If you want to buy this phone then go ahead...
I can't do windows like I could with Huawei.
Alarm only has 10 minute snooze, can't change.
Klay, 24 Jul 2018agree touch doesnt work properly. is this the only problem?
Jayzzz, 23 Jul 2018I'm planning to buy this phone from Oppo. Please badly need your suggestions if it's worth to buy. go for xiaomi redmi 5 or 5 plus, better performance and battery life
please guide me which one is better oppo a83 or huawei honor 7c .... please tell me asap i dont want to regret about my decision.... thanks
Lynnie, 30 Jul 2018In Bali at the moment and looking at buying either the Oppo A3s or the Oppo A83 - what do you ... moreOppo A3 is better in specs, but A83 is cheaper though. A83 is not that bad though, its good for gaming, and has a faster processor than F7 youth, but the resolution is just 720p, HD but not Full HD. If you have a tight budget A83 is just something that is super worth the price!
I'm planning to buy a variant of this phone with 2GB RAM and 16GB on-board storage. Do you think it'll affect the over-all performance of the phone? Thanks in advance to anyone who'll answer my query. I'm from the Philippines, by the way.
In Bali at the moment and looking at buying either the Oppo A3s or the Oppo A83 - what do you recommend would be best - IÂ’m not real tech savvy with phones my last phone has just died and it was an Apple 4 so havenÂ’t bought a phone for a while !!
Tatcho, 12 Jun 2018Is this phone probably heating for hours been used or in charging?No
Ali Raza , 29 Jun 2018guys i am really confused about between 2 cell phone one is OPPO A83 vs VIVO Y81, Please tell ... morePersonally for me go for the OPPO because I reach the comments about the VIVo it had more negative comments than positive