The best Android phone in terms of working out of the box that I've had! Plus the Dual SIMs actually worked on 4G after so many other brands letting me down
AnonD-289396, 26 Feb 2018Are Oppo f1 plus is 4G enable handsetyes it is 4G enabled to both of its SIM Card slot (Dual Sim)
After 2 years of usage. There are pros & cons. I'll be talking about the cons first. I had detected several problems with the phone. But I'm a root user, and had flashed my phone after 6 month of usage. I didn't encounter any issues for the first year.
1. After a year, at times it will produce a high pitch x1.25 faster sound. But it can go away if I restart the phone.
2. And the GPS is glitchy. It won't move, sometimes it can't detect my phone's movement.
3. If you hope to use a custom ROM like cyanogen on this phone, don't buy this. The developer didn't and won't make one for this phone.
4. Finger print sensor was not working before. It happened twice. Though I don't have this issue anymore.
It goes away when I restarted the phone(1st encounter)It goes away in time. iirc it probably takes a few days to go away.(2nd & last encounter)
5. The screen quality isn't that great. Sometimes when I watch a movie, the colours are very off and ugly. That is my opinion at least. But it is bearable. Sometimes I don't even notices it.
1. A decent main & secondary camera
2. There's a lot of casing online that you can choose from and buy(I'm currently using SIMON thor metal casing)
3. Finger print is fast & accurate(unless your finger is wet)(& unless it is not working)
4. Fast performance (can play a lot of demanding game)e.g. GTA as
5. Fast charging (it took mine 45mins to fully charged and only needed 30mins for 80% charged)
6. Average battery life. Around 10+ hours of mild usage
Without dipping below 20%. Unless Im gaming heavily on this thing then it might take 3-5 hours to drain the battery completely. And it also overheats if you game or heavy use continuesly. I put it at pros because I consider the battery life is good even after 2 years of usage.
AnonD-690723, 01 Mar 2018volte working or not pls tellyes it's working well
i'm the user of oppo f1 plus
I also used oppo f1plus...its better if it has no hybrid dual sim.&its front camra isnot hd bt good fhan others....my nme is Ajit...its good but its china...item..
Only one problem, that is browser online internet will auto disconnected, need launch flight mode on and off again only can refresh page
aniket, 02 Nov 2017I am also using this phone for about 1 year no hang , good camera , good ram management & ... more6.0 official update is available bro.... i just updated yesterday.... and very easy to update also.... just download a file 6.0 zip and open it from file manager.... Rest all will do it automatically by phone..but please backup before this... it will wipe your data etc too...
bhari confusion hai, 11 Sep 2017which phone is best to buy under 20000,oppo f1 plus or vivo v5 or j7 max or j7 pro ?????,please helpF1 plus better compared to v5
Hi guys I'm using the phone f1s/plus since 1 year or more. This phone is not bad. Over all as low budget it's good. I'm satisfyed with this phone.
I am also using this phone for about 1 year no hang , good camera , good ram management & build quality is very good & it's service is so fast ... But the issue 5.0 I think it's running in mashmallow so it's so old . Atlest 6.0 version should be give a update
2016 phone still using android 5.0 even my 2014 phone already several years updating to 6.0..
AnonD-414787, 12 Aug 2017i have bought a used oppo f1 plus , after 2 days it s hanging and it goes very slooooooooow i... moreBro I don't agree with you but it's good no hanging only battery is little bit poor