kashif, 17 Mar 2019F1 Plus Upgradeable or Not Upgradeable ?not upgradable
changing a battery won't erase data or anything. Just a battery man, it won't corrupt the data unless it was "your" phone internal storage problem. It has nothing to do with the battery, you can change it
I was told that my Oppo F1 Plus battery inflated inside my phone, and told me that not to bother with it. I liked to change the battery, but feared that changing the battery would either corrupt or delete the data in the phone. Will this kind of situation happened when changing the battery?
Anonymous, 02 Aug 2016Hi Dears, Oppo F1 Plus is amazing in all aspects. 1) Superb camera except No front flash... moreYes oppo f1s is annoying that can't mute the ussd sound like notification sound after data usage and call.
FASISO, 28 Mar 2018yes it's working well i'm the user of oppo f1 plusMe tooo
I have using this ph for past 2 and half year ......its is fantastic ph ever i used.....in past i haven't used ph more then 6 months...but this one satisfied me in all kind.....fast charging pretty speedy....... doesn't hang up... amazing experience ....its not fake mark my word its fantastic ph ever......oppo rocks for this ph
The best Android phone in terms of working out of the box that I've had! Plus the Dual SIMs actually worked on 4G after so many other brands letting me down
AnonD-289396, 26 Feb 2018Are Oppo f1 plus is 4G enable handsetyes it is 4G enabled to both of its SIM Card slot (Dual Sim)
After 2 years of usage. There are pros & cons. I'll be talking about the cons first. I had detected several problems with the phone. But I'm a root user, and had flashed my phone after 6 month of usage. I didn't encounter any issues for the first year.
1. After a year, at times it will produce a high pitch x1.25 faster sound. But it can go away if I restart the phone.
2. And the GPS is glitchy. It won't move, sometimes it can't detect my phone's movement.
3. If you hope to use a custom ROM like cyanogen on this phone, don't buy this. The developer didn't and won't make one for this phone.
4. Finger print sensor was not working before. It happened twice. Though I don't have this issue anymore.
It goes away when I restarted the phone(1st encounter)It goes away in time. iirc it probably takes a few days to go away.(2nd & last encounter)
5. The screen quality isn't that great. Sometimes when I watch a movie, the colours are very off and ugly. That is my opinion at least. But it is bearable. Sometimes I don't even notices it.
1. A decent main & secondary camera
2. There's a lot of casing online that you can choose from and buy(I'm currently using SIMON thor metal casing)
3. Finger print is fast & accurate(unless your finger is wet)(& unless it is not working)
4. Fast performance (can play a lot of demanding game)e.g. GTA as
5. Fast charging (it took mine 45mins to fully charged and only needed 30mins for 80% charged)
6. Average battery life. Around 10+ hours of mild usage
Without dipping below 20%. Unless Im gaming heavily on this thing then it might take 3-5 hours to drain the battery completely. And it also overheats if you game or heavy use continuesly. I put it at pros because I consider the battery life is good even after 2 years of usage.
AnonD-690723, 01 Mar 2018volte working or not pls tellyes it's working well
i'm the user of oppo f1 plus