Jaffersg, 17 Jun 2016Hows the battery performance?Battry not good but it support fast charge also if u want good battry buy r9 plus or galaxy A9
PantaNen, 16 Jun 2016You mean to say its bull shit phone ? Am planning to buyDon't buy. It is actually what you say it is.
oppo F1 PLUS One of the excellent mobile.Do not compare to other like xiomi 3 and all that.
Camera quality amazing ..,touch is so good.
Baba1997, 15 Jun 2016No man oppo f1 plus is best im using it Hows the battery performance?
RR, 15 Jun 2016Even the cheapest chipset in the world, but the quality and performance is the same with the e... moreLOL... tell Snapdragon & MediaTek to stop producing expensive and performance oriented chipsets. Guys like you do not need a Snap 820 or a Helios X20. In the meantime enjoy your unjustifiably high priced pesky F1 Plus with that MediaTek P10 crap. :)
best phone ever....nice camera quality
nice sound quality.... stunning looks
only i found is notgood in earphones
RishiGuru, 14 Jun 2016Oppo F1 Plus is faster than any other phone in the world? Really? It is a very tail claim when... moreEven the cheapest chipset in the world, but the quality and performance is the same with the expensive chipsets in the world today.
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016Go for Sony M5No man oppo f1 plus is best im using it
Im loved to use it it's such amazing phone with this many features and 16mp front amazing camera
When I have things that are worth then I would never ask for the change. The things that are really awesome those donÂ’t demand for the change. And for me it is not really easy to accept the change faster. Like take an example of Oppo F1 plus. It is really so awesome that I do not want the change of my smart phone. I really love the phone. It has got the best camera ever. Such a nice configured phone it is.
alkaahir, 11 Jun 2016Â“Passive EnoughÂ” I am so happy because my happiness is very well defined. The happiness was... moreOppo F1 Plus is faster than any other phone in the world? Really? It is a very tail claim when we all know F1 Plus is using one the most low quality chipset in F1 Plus aka MediaTek P10. After all the Snapdragon 820 in LeEco Le Max 2 will simply grind the F1 Plus in performance terms. And it is INR 4K cheaper than F1 Plus. :)
vibu, 02 Jun 2016Who is better phone opp f1+ and vivo v3 maxI own both smartphones. I will choose the Vivo V3Max over Oppo F1 Plus any day. The reasons are as below:
1) Both have 5.5 inch 1080p displays. That said V3Max have better display than F1 Plus with much better brightness and color accuracy.
2) Both Vivo & Oppo are owned by BBK Electronics of China. So both have equivalent built quality. Personally I like the chamfered edges of V3Max which provides better grip than the rounded F1 Plus.
3) V3Max in terms performance shows a clean pair of heals to F1Plus. Its newer Snapdragon 652 chipset is way superior to the pesky and low quality MediaTek P10 of F1 Plus. In terms of usability I find the Funtouch OS of Vivo better suited to my taste than that of Oppo. But this can vary from person to person. As such V3Max came out on top in terms of refined OS over a powerful chipset and will no doubt provide a better experience over F1 Plus.
4) Both have 13 MP main shooter. They produce near equal quality pictures. No winners here. In selfie department all are more or less the same, takes good pictures only during daylight.
5) In terms of audio quality over headphones it is a no brainier, V3Max is ahead by a country mile. Its has a dedicated audio chip, AKM AK4375 DAC for way superior sound quality. F1Plus audio quality over headphones are poor.
6) When it comes to sound quality over inbuilt speakers the V3Max really impressed me. It is phenomenally two times better than F1Plus in terms of quality and sheer loudness. Ringtones can be heard far fetched and even in busy noisy streets.
7) V3Max has the best battery life. With biggest battery in hand it excels in all areas over F1 Plus. That said F1 Plus have enough juice to take you through one full day of normal use.
8) Call quality is excellent in both the devices over 4G & 3G, no complains here.
9) Both have expandable memory support, we can use microSD card upto 128 gigs. F1 Plus & V3Max have 64 GB, 32GB internal storage. F1 Plus have upper hand here.
10) Fingerprint scanners of both V3max & F1Plus are blazingly fast.
11) Both F1 Plus & V3Max have super fast battery charging tech, so they can tank up from 0 to 100% in just an hour and a half.
12) The V3Max & F1Plus supplied headphones are of low quality units and should be avoided at all cost.
CONCLUSION: If you want the best all rounder and better VFM among these two, V3Max at INR 24K comes out in top. F1 Plus is a farce at its sky high price of INR 27K and comes with the cheapest hardware to boot. It was gifted to me or else I would have lamented my whole life.
mobile_freak, 08 Jun 2016why does it run on MediaTek? is it budget friendly? no!! then why MediaTek?? :/MediaTek have some powerful chipsets like Helios X10 & X20. However Oppo have not used these powerful and expensive chipsets for their unjustifiably expensive F1 Plus. This phone at INR 27K uses the least expensive, low grade and pesky MediaTek P10 chipset. P10 is designed to be used for budget phones at around INR 10K. An example is Meizu M3 Note available at INR 10K. After using my friends M3 Note and comparing with my F1 Plus, I will give my vote to M3 Note. The F1 Plus was gifted to me, else I would have regretted my whole life.