please help me guys im confuse in what to buy between OPPO F1 PLUS or the ASUS ZENFONE 2 DELUXE!
i love playing hard core games, watch movies and taking selfies what phone phone should be best for me?
Shanushravan1, 22 May 2016I agree with ur words Rdr. I am using this phone too since one month.. I was about to go for i... moreGood to know man. Btw did you do the latest update. I got an update 2 days ago and it solved many problems like improved network connectivity and solved the notification issues. And another thing is if you go into security manager and then autostart permission and enable autostart of the apps that you want notification from, i think your problems will be solved.
Rdr, 22 May 2016With due respect you are again comparing different aspects of this phone with different aspect... moreI agree with ur words Rdr. I am using this phone too since one month.. I was about to go for iPhone but features looked great and is too... Except some notification issues couldn't find anything bad in the phone.. :)
Rdr, 22 May 2016With due respect you are again comparing different aspects of this phone with different aspect... moreAs it seems your not a power user. So the Oppo F1 Plus will be enough for your daily needs. Your are motivated by its internal memory size rather than a powerful processor which proves my point. But then again it does not change my view as I believe this phone is way overpriced for what it's worth.
Secondly the Vivo X5Max is a benchmark product for audiophiles. It is still the thinnest phone in the world with even higher built quality than my Oppo F1 Plus. It has a display to die for. And it is still one of the best phones you can buy if audio quality over audiophile earphones is your primary concern. At least it has some traits of a flagship device.
RishiGuru, 22 May 2016These are my honest views after using Oppo F1 Plus for almost two months: 1) The F1 Plus as... moreWith due respect you are again comparing different aspects of this phone with different aspects of different other phones. You should be comparing the whole thing as a package. There is no thing like a perfect phone. I have used xiaomi mi5. it has a smaller inferior display, worse battery life, very bad ram management and a marginaly better camera. Yes it has a theoriticaly way more powerful cpu but please do compare these two side by side and unless you are a gamer there is absolutely no benefit of that cpu. Try opening up different apps in the xiaomi and then multitask and you would see what i am getting at. Finally it all comes down to personal preference. I used to be spec enthusiast but when i used the redmi note 3, i became very irritated with the app loading hiccups and closing down of apps in the background, then i came across this oppo and saw that with better optimisation even inferior hardware can give you a smoother experience. You are comparing the display to another phone, every aspect of which is inferior to this phone. I havent used that phone so cant really comment. Try benchmarking the 64gb built in memory of f1 plus. It's ways faster at 148mbs read and WRITE speed compared to its counterparts. That is one of the things that make it smoother. You have to factor in everything while buying a phone including after sales support. Where i live aftersales support for all the brands that you mentioned is nonexistant. yes if you are a gamer this phone is not for you. But considering the overall package only the v3 max is better than f1 plus specwise, which is not available where i live so it wasnt an option for me. the way i see it you are very motivated by the specsheet, while i judge the overall experience, so i think we will have to agree to disagree over here. Supposedly better specs wont always give you a better experience (just think of what a disaster OP2 was). And the error rate of redmi note 3 finger print reader was high enough for me to turn it off. For me a good display, mediocre camera, good battery, very good day to day experience is a winning combination. And you bashing the camera has got me a bit confused. lg g4, samsung s6 and above are the only phones which have a notably better camera. but that league is completely different. Try googling lg g4 sudden death and you'll see why any one shouldn't go down that route. And the front camera in f1 plus is definitely better that any other front camera. i dont know what you were expecting but a front camera can never perform better than the main one. It will always be average at best due to limitation of sensor size. Finaly it all comes down to personal preference and and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Cheers mate.
Rdr, 22 May 2016I have been using this phone for one month. this is a good phone. The phone is very Snappy. Th... moreThese are my honest views after using Oppo F1 Plus for almost two months:
1) The F1 Plus as you pointed out has a Super AMOLED display which is good. But I found it seriously lacks in overall brightness aspect. As I have used quite a few Oppo & Vivo phones in the past, I have generally seen both brands end up using Samsung Super AMOLED displays as both are owned by BBK Electronics of China.
That said the best Super AMOLED display I have come across is on the Vivo X5Max. I own this phone (due to stellar audio quality over headphones) and it not only have better color reproduction but accuracy & vividness are way better than my Oppo F1 Plus. Also X5Max has way superior brightness at 432 nits where as F1 Plus coughs up just 351 nits which proves my point. The legibility under direct sunlight is way better in X5Max.
F1 Plus display reminds me of last year Samsung A7 display with the same yellowish tinge and brightness levels as my mom uses this phone. While all these three phones ends up using 5.5 inch 1080p Samsung AMOLED displays with the same "diamond pentile matrix", I found A7 & F1 Plus suspiciously have more or less equal display characteristics while and in having near identical brightness of 349 vs 351 nits. I believe F1 Plus in having last year Samsung A7 display, which is just passable for an AMOLED display quality.
2) Regarding the fingerprint scanner, I have found my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 & Oppo F1 Plus to be equally fast, I cannot detect any microsecond advantage here. So it is 50/50 here.
3) Oppo F1 Plus has the cheapest and worst processor you can ever find in any flagship device. Period. Seriously a pesky MediaTek P10 chipset on a INR 27K flagship device? I laughed for the first five minutes after looking at its specs and also the AnTuTu benchmark.
Meizu will give you an identical performance with the same processor with their M3 Note at just INR 10K!!! And seriously my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with its Snapdragon 650 chipset basically stampedes my F1 Plus in gaming and overall performance. And it costs just INR 12K!!! Even Vivo with their mid-end models like V3Max provides an ultra fast processor, namely Snapdragon 652 and is still cheaper at INR 24K!!!
4) Oppo F1 Plus is not for power users. Period. In games it smokes around my year old LeEco Le 1s (INR 11K ) which comes with a beefy Mediatek Helios X10 chipset and awesome built quality. I am not even considering better phones in the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 or Vivo V3Max.
5) The performance of F1 Plus cameras (both front and rear) is unreasonably low for its sky high price in India. I expected a lot from my Oppo flagship, as they are known for their camera performance but was bitterly disappointing in this respect. If it was priced at around INR 14K I would have said this is an excellent phone for its price, but this is not the case here.
6) There are many good looking phones available now-a-days. If you want a solid all metal build 5.5 inch 1080p display smartphone with 2.5 D glass you can get it at INR 10K with Meizu M3 Note in India. You do not have to poke INR 27K for a Oppo F1 Plus just for this reason. And yeah both comes with the same processor to boot.
7) The Oppo F1 Plus charges very fast with its VOCC charging tech. This is the only positive I found in this phone. Though the battery is quite small at 2850 mAh for a 5.5 inch device, the weak Mediatek P10 processor sips down the charge quite slowly and the battery backup last for a day.
8) If you say the Xiaomi Mi 5 with the mighty Snapdragon 820 chipset and latest Android Marshmallow OS is a joke, it only proves you have not used it. Contrary to your belief I think Xiaomi have pulled the biggest joke on Oppo by pricing their flagship with way potent hardware and software at a lower price than Oppo F1 Plus!!!
9) I love music and the F1 Plus has the lowest quality audio output I have ever experienced in any smartphone. Period. Low is volume, worse stereo separation.. it seems Oppo has given no importance to audio lovers in their flagship phone.
9) Lastly, I won't recommend the Oppo F1 Plus to anyone. Honestly I have used a lot of smartphones, and this Oppo f1 Plus is a joke for its asking price. Weak processor, low quality display, custom OS still based on age old Android Lollipop, sub standard cameras and the list goes on.....
If you are a power user steer clear from this Oppo and gun for cheaper while way powerful units like Xiaomi Mi5 or even a Vivo V3Max. They have very good built quality. If you are just a casual user and looks are of primary importance then a Meizu M3 Note at one third the price of the Oppo F1 Plus will suffice your needs. :)
I have been using this phone for one month. this is a good phone. The phone is very Snappy. The back camera is reasonably good in this price range. And front camera is good too. Thing is you can't possibly compare this phone with a higher priced Samsung Galaxy phone. You can't possibly get a Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge for the same price. Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge would be the better phone hands down. So people should compare this phone with phones in similar price range. Let me tell you the points that justify the price of this phone. First comes the AMOLED display the AMOLED display is undoubtedly better, more contrasty, bright and vibrant looking compared to similar phones. Then comes the fingerprint reader which is blazing fast and accurate at the same time and you can always search YouTube to find that this statement is true. Then comes the form factor, the phone looks stunning and well-built the front 2.5 D glass looks good too. I was using a redmi note 3 before this and despite the theoriticaly weaker processor this phone is ways faster in app loading and ram management compared to that. If there is one place that this phone out performs Samsung s6, its the battery life. Samsung s6 has one of the shittiest battery life ever and you can easily spend one day with this phone with more than enough charge remaining. I am a heavy user and I can easily get 6 hours screen on time. You can charge the full battery within one hour which is absolutely brilliant. Please don't compare this to a higher priced Samsung Galaxy phone. Every phone has its pros and cons, for example the RAM management in the xiaomi MI5 is a joke, apps gets closed within five minutes of opening, where as you can multitask with great ease in this phone. And please don't be that guy who gets fooled by specifications. Take the phone in your hand, use it for some time and then you can get the real taste of the phone. I currently have a xiaomi redmi Note 3 an Asus Zenfone selfie and then the f1 plus and to be honest I prefer the f1 Plus. One thing I cant tell anything about is the gaming performance because I don't game on my phone. And the front camera in my opinion is good if not great I'd like the people who are bashing this phone, to recommend a phone with a better front camera if they may. Hope this helps people who are researching this phone.
Jake, 22 May 2016Was that a Joke, mate ??
Lol :-PThat was not a joke, mate. :)
My friend owns a year old Samsung S6 Edge. When compared to the Samsung, my Oppo F1 Plus turned out to be a joke, mate. :"(
Hence I have gifted it to my teen sister.
alkaahir, 21 May 2016Â“Created with LoveÂ”
When you get the best in the phone that too so many things together in ... moreWith all those huge 16MP sized low quality and washed out images coming out of my Oppo F1 Plus selfie camera, I overlooked the different modes that came with it. I had a look at the panorama mode now and the story remains the same. Low quality and washed out panorama images that are of no good use. The F1 Plus was gifted to me or else it would have been a complete waste of money at INR 27K.
Also this Oppo flagship device ships with the cheapest MediaTek chipset, the P10. While playing Asphalt 8, it continuously dropped frames and got heated up. My INR 10K, LeEco Le 1s Eco with MediaTek X10 had two times better performance than F1 Plus in gaming. Personally I will rate the Le 1s to be a better phone than F1 Plus.
Â“Created with LoveÂ”
When you get the best in the phone that too so many things together in one phone like a combo pack then it is really very hard to identify which one to trust more. But Oppo F1 plus has panorama mode for their selfies that can be trusted much more than anything else. The best part of Oppo F1 plus than vivo v3 max is this.
alkaahir, 20 May 2016Â“Fully AwesomeÂ” When you are trying to search the best phone of the year you definitely end... moreGo get yourself a Samsung S7 Edge or a LG G5. You will then realize what it takes to be the best phone of the year. After a month use of Oppo F1 Plus, I believe it is good for "Crap phone of the year" award. :)
bikashbaboo, 20 May 2016How to order online and any discount??where do you stay bro ?
When you are trying to search the best phone of the year you definitely end up in two conclusions they are Oppo F1 plus and vivo v3 max. The Oppo F1 plus was found out to be best out of rest because of few reasons. First one is it has 2b years of warranty and 30 days of replacement guarantee. The best part can be counted as this.