I took me 3 weeks to get and read reviews bout this fone before purchasing.
i had this for 1 week, and this is my verdict so far....
no issues so far when it comes to software.
- camera good
*primary cam very nice
* front cam just good
- video play good (train to busan) (depends on the file)
- music play nice
- keypad typing good
- phone calls good
- cellular data (facebook,emails) very good
- wifi connection nice
- sound/speakers nice (call/music)
-battery good (can last to 2days w/ normal-moderate used)
Im just wooried about the charging time.
At first charge (from 0% battery) it only took roughly around 40-50mins to be fully charged.
I was able to charge it 2x within this week and its taking 2hrs to be fully charge. Why is that?
prinks, 16 Sep 2016does oppo f1 and oppo f1s have any heating issuei never encountered heating issues with this phone other than when charging and using it at the same time but if there is good ventilation it stays cool.
Anonymous, 13 Sep 2016What about the FM Radio?? yes, it has FM radio inside tools folder
Anonymous, 16 Sep 2016Does the oppo phone like F1s support navigation application like waze? Because my sister use n... morei don't know why they would say it does not support waz but i installed one on my f1s and us use it everyday. i am not sure if the region where you are affects it. philippines her and i have no issues with waze installation and usage
For a heavy user (not gamer) and aiming for a good REAR camera! Which shall i get? F1s or j7 prime? Also looking for a long time phone so yeah.
kanorgakin, 16 Sep 2016im a heavy user kind of guy, should is still buy oppo f1s?for heavy gamer out there this phone is not for you with very poor 3d graphic
oppo f1 and xperia xa wich is batter ???
i'm confiuse so please tell me
oppo f1s is a superb gaming phone its play all game in smoothly without heating & legging must be buy this phone.
jk, 17 Sep 2016I'm using oppo f1s... Yet till now I have not seen any heating issuesbattery life which day
prinks, 16 Sep 2016does oppo f1 and oppo f1s have any heating issueI'm using oppo f1s... Yet till now I have not seen any heating issues
Review after using the oppo F1s ver 1 month
1. oppo F1s body design is very nice to look elegant, luxurious and premium (much like the Iphone 6 Plus)
2. Battery life is amazing .. I'm using the wifi start from 08.00 - 16:00 battery remaining 77% with normal use without playing game (facebook, whatsapp, browsing)
3. Fingerprint very fast
4. Mobile never have to hang or heat
5. Mobile feels very smooth
6. The screen although still HD but the resulting color is sharp and pleasing to the eye
7. Camera good front and rear camera is fairly good with lots of features
8. Free Ram big enough when beginning use are free for 2 gb ram
9. There is no bloatware
10. The sound produced by using a headset is very satisfactory although given the default headset is fairly standard (I use the headset has samsung)
11. When used for playing games, this phone can play it smoothly and quickly is not hot just warm in the hand.
1. Results will be seen a lot of noise when used at night
2. There is a bug in the security features of the fingerprint, where if we just want to lock apps with a fingerprint and lockscreen left without a password, it can not walk
3. Bug on the feature icon unread count can sometimes appear sometimes can not appear
4. Theme that there are no app drawer
5. No support VOOC flagship Oppo (still using feature fast charging MediaTek)
Overall I was satisfied to use this phone for my daily activities.
For you who have not been using this phone, please do not give a false misleading comments such as mobile phones overheating, likes to hang etc