Mohammad, 07 Sep 2016Which handset is better Oppo F1s and Vivo V3 Max in all things like performance, camera and st... morevivo v3 uses android apk this is not an android thus you will not get marshmallow upgrade. charging is qualcom quick charge 2.0 but comes with a slow 1ma charger so you need to buy fast charger 2ma. I find the ui like an improved version of iphone seems ok with this fake android phone. I won't buy this phone since it will not be upgraded to marshmallow or cannot upgrade since it is not an Android.
Which handset is better Oppo F1s and Vivo V3 Max in all things like performance, camera and storage.. also which processor is better coluquamn or Mediatek??
Hello. I am comparing the VIVO V3 and the OPPO F1s for the rear camera. Which is better? Can you help me? Which one should I buy for the rear camera? Pls. I need your suggestions. 😊
sag, 06 Sep 2016what about oppo f1s it is good or not , please send the positive and negative feed backsGood
1) battery can last 2 days long if you don't run GPS, top brightness, run on 3G, no Bluetooth
2) its a selfie phone so front pictures are good
3) so far no lag (not playing games on the phone)
4) its a dual sim and also have a dedicated micro sd slot
5) memory of 3gb is more than enough if u don't flood open too many apps.
6) phone came with screen protector that is already fix and also came with transparent case (in asia)
7) Screen is actually not bad IMHO.
1) GPS lock down very slow even when outdoor. On my blackberry z10 (like 3 or 4 years ago device) can lock satellite nearly instantly compared to this phone. using goggle map for testing.
2) notice that back camera, sometimes when you thought you have taken the picture, it actually didn't take. not sure due to slow in focus or what is the issue. u need to make sure that once picture is taken it is found in the gallery, if not take again.
3) notification light only white
1) some of the ring tone sounds like nokia ring tone
Updates on phone from oppo
1) so far received 2 updates for their color os and some fix for playing pokemon go.
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2016White led? Where to check it? example if you want whatsapp to have light notification, you got to go to the settings of the phone n select whatsapp n then choose light notification. if you change the notification light on whatsapp application to green or other color, it will still come out white.
you can select what needs notification like sms, emails, whatsapp n etc.
diva, 06 Sep 20161. i just bought oppo F1s today and it was functoning well. then suddenly when i wants to clea... morePull your recent pages downward the cross sign to unlock the pages. After thatbyou can easily erase all those pages.
Friends please help me about buying a new oppo f1s because I don't know the details of the f1s so please help me about buying, whether it's good or not ?
ahyee, 06 Sep 2016Kindly answer my question...and could somebody help me...im using oppof1s,when suddenly i just... moreMake sure to use TWO fingers (slightly separated as before) and swipe down from the top to open the Notification tray.
Then, touch the "Settings" symbol once, then double-tap it to open it up.
Use two fingers to scroll down to "Accessibility" and press it once, then double-tap to open.
Then, press once on "TalkBack" and double-tap it.
And once on the "On/Off" switch, and double-tap.
Then do the same for "OK" and you should be good to go.
what about oppo f1s it is good or not , please send the positive and negative feed backs
1. i just bought oppo F1s today and it was functoning well. then suddenly when i wants to clear the recent activity, it is cleared bt when again i want to clear the history, the recent activity is still there. it's not erased. how to erased it?
2. can't use waze.. it keep on showing can't access current location :(
need urgent help please
ahyee, 06 Sep 2016I really need help...what happend to my oppo f1s...i just clicked on something then theres a v... moreas there a lock sign in left corner
just swipe down tthen its unlocked now you can clean it up
ahyee, 06 Sep 2016Kindly answer my question...and could somebody help me...im using oppof1s,when suddenly i just... moreI really need help...what happend to my oppo f1s...i just clicked on something then theres a vibration on my phone it seems it was locked and cant open it..i have lots of messages but cant swipe it nor swipe it close...what would i do..thanks
Kindly answer my question...and could somebody help me...im using oppof1s,when suddenly i just clicked on something..and boom my phone has a vibration...and i couldnt open it...its still open but i cant slide it up..just like theres something bumbing into my screen...its colored green...i have messages and phone calls already but i cant swipe it up..i just bought it 2days ago..pls help me..thanks
Amazed at the fact that the phone works not powerful but donÂ’t hesitate in letting you give all the powerful supplies. When things are concerned with your basic assumptions about how you are going to spare your prestigious time and money, then you have to be choosy about the same. Thus, when you are choosing your phone then it has to be awesome. Something that is working with the performance and hampering the best outcome. This is the specialty of the phone. Not all phones do have some special features but only type of phone that give best returns like Oppo F1 s gives. Superb phone it is.