Hi..i have a question.. Im using F1s.. I always open my mobile data..is it normal that my phone is easy draining its battery.. It only last atleast 6 hours using mobile data.. Is my battery ok?
Oppo F1 S is amazing front camera.sound is more than better j7.user interface very simple like that
Mohammad, 07 Sep 2016Which handset is better Oppo F1s and Vivo V3 Max in all things like performance, camera and st... morevivo v3 uses android apk this is not an android thus you will not get marshmallow upgrade. charging is qualcom quick charge 2.0 but comes with a slow 1ma charger so you need to buy fast charger 2ma. I find the ui like an improved version of iphone seems ok with this fake android phone. I won't buy this phone since it will not be upgraded to marshmallow or cannot upgrade since it is not an Android.
Which handset is better Oppo F1s and Vivo V3 Max in all things like performance, camera and storage.. also which processor is better coluquamn or Mediatek??
Hello. I am comparing the VIVO V3 and the OPPO F1s for the rear camera. Which is better? Can you help me? Which one should I buy for the rear camera? Pls. I need your suggestions. 😊
sag, 06 Sep 2016what about oppo f1s it is good or not , please send the positive and negative feed backsGood
1) battery can last 2 days long if you don't run GPS, top brightness, run on 3G, no Bluetooth
2) its a selfie phone so front pictures are good
3) so far no lag (not playing games on the phone)
4) its a dual sim and also have a dedicated micro sd slot
5) memory of 3gb is more than enough if u don't flood open too many apps.
6) phone came with screen protector that is already fix and also came with transparent case (in asia)
7) Screen is actually not bad IMHO.
1) GPS lock down very slow even when outdoor. On my blackberry z10 (like 3 or 4 years ago device) can lock satellite nearly instantly compared to this phone. using goggle map for testing.
2) notice that back camera, sometimes when you thought you have taken the picture, it actually didn't take. not sure due to slow in focus or what is the issue. u need to make sure that once picture is taken it is found in the gallery, if not take again.
3) notification light only white
1) some of the ring tone sounds like nokia ring tone
Updates on phone from oppo
1) so far received 2 updates for their color os and some fix for playing pokemon go.
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2016White led? Where to check it? example if you want whatsapp to have light notification, you got to go to the settings of the phone n select whatsapp n then choose light notification. if you change the notification light on whatsapp application to green or other color, it will still come out white.
you can select what needs notification like sms, emails, whatsapp n etc.
diva, 06 Sep 20161. i just bought oppo F1s today and it was functoning well. then suddenly when i wants to clea... morePull your recent pages downward the cross sign to unlock the pages. After thatbyou can easily erase all those pages.
Friends please help me about buying a new oppo f1s because I don't know the details of the f1s so please help me about buying, whether it's good or not ?
ahyee, 06 Sep 2016Kindly answer my question...and could somebody help me...im using oppof1s,when suddenly i just... moreMake sure to use TWO fingers (slightly separated as before) and swipe down from the top to open the Notification tray.
Then, touch the "Settings" symbol once, then double-tap it to open it up.
Use two fingers to scroll down to "Accessibility" and press it once, then double-tap to open.
Then, press once on "TalkBack" and double-tap it.
And once on the "On/Off" switch, and double-tap.
Then do the same for "OK" and you should be good to go.
what about oppo f1s it is good or not , please send the positive and negative feed backs
1. i just bought oppo F1s today and it was functoning well. then suddenly when i wants to clear the recent activity, it is cleared bt when again i want to clear the history, the recent activity is still there. it's not erased. how to erased it?
2. can't use waze.. it keep on showing can't access current location :(
need urgent help please