I cn't connect two calls at a time
And i cn't find the settings also
Can any one fix this problem pls
kiran, 29 Oct 2017sir, i forgot my oppo f3 pattern.tried so many times .can you suggest how to unlock.Hard key factory reset sir, Check on Youtube on how to do it
the latest software is pathetic...
please don't update it. it destroys your battery. and the phone heats up...
oppo is disgusting please dont buy this phone or any oppo phone.
Have used this phone a very bad phone battery not good at all nd the phone overheats
I received a latest update in oppo f3 after that update it is getting heat while using for a continuous time. But b4 receiving the update the was well and good so Pls don't provide this type of updates
Not android nogat update
Not FM radio
Many apps are not working
Very poor sound quality
Very poor and low sound in hands-free
Swaraj, 16 Dec 2017Don't buy F3. A major glitch I found in f3 device. Contacts r getting merged by its own. ... moreThat could be because of the application which makes you run two whatsapp and other app instances at the same time.
I have mny problem in oppo3 in costomize launchr thm lock app etc...any solution???
sai, 23 Oct 2017its not possibleYes, you can change your Default SMS app to your required APP.
just go in to Setting --> APP Mangement -> Check for default in the botton -> click on default --> Then check for Messages ---> in message you can check your required app, change the default by clicking your app.
Hope this helps..!!!
I'm using oppo f3 and I am satisfied of this, I am a programmer and own computer shop and for me this model oppo f3 is good and very user friendly
This phone is very bad phone color os is very bad i am using oppo f3 samsung and xiomi phones better than oppo in user interface but color os is very poor perfomance very bad battery back up and no more android updates price is very high oppo spend more money for advertisment
I don't recommend people to switch to oppo phones, because of their own operating system:
- You never get new Android updates, and oppo team never care about giving users new updates, they install offer it only on the new releases.
- Notifications on ColorOS are not well designed, you can't have an overview on the messages before opening, this is a negative point, and I don't recommend to use it as professional phone, you risk lose competitivity or not answering to an important client
- Impossible to give different notification sound to each application
- Impossible to change the volume separately for notifications, calls or Alarm, in my case I prefer to give few volume to morning alarm, and with coloros don't dream to set different volumes
- Impossible to move photos in the gallery from one folder to other
- Gmail and other apps don't show notification bubbles
I am facing similar problem in my F3. Initially I thought it's a virus but now it looks like its a software problem
Don't buy F3.
A major glitch I found in f3 device.
Contacts r getting merged by its own.
It is displaying multiple numbers in one's contact details. When u try to edit, it shows only one contact.
You dial to one person, but it connects to some other person... Due to contact numbers swapped or merged... Don't know what's the issue...