Be nice to get some useful updates on Android instead of these minor tweaks. Such as:
- Capture scrolling screens
- A built-in file manager
- Ability to add a text comment on a screenshot immediately after taking the shot. Too often I take screenshots to illustrate some problem but then donÂ’t remember why I took the screenshot.
- Sync the mobile data (billing) start date and the Wi-Fi date.
- Support private photo folders that could be separately password encrypted.
- Temporary app disabling w/o having to uninstall the app and lose your settings for testing against problems.
- Further you move from the phone when Bluetooth is active, you would head a periodic beep reminding you that the phone was not in your pocket. This would be a user controlled setting.
- Ability to connect the Android photo folder to a Windows folder and sync automatically.
- Remove that screen wasting Google search bar at the bottom of the phone in Pie. It serves no useful purpose. When you click on it, it goes away, a new screen is generated and the search bar is now at the top. Why not just put a small button to click for opening up the search window the same way and I can use the extra space for more home page icons?
onlinehacker4hire at gmail dot com
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2019NoThen how did you update your phone to ColorOS 6? Can you kindly elaborate the process as i will do the same for a stable build.
RishiGuru, 07 Sep 2019I also received a request for a beta update of ColorOS 6. Did you update the phone to beta?No
Since the update im having problems on my cellular network. Is there an upcoming update for oppo f7 color os 6 or android 9? please help
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2019I just had mine updated.I also received a request for a beta update of ColorOS 6. Did you update the phone to beta?
S Rahman, 27 Aug 2019When will I get update version colours 6Oppo for OS updates at first releases the higher OS versions to their sub-brand RealMe. RealMe is Oppo's online only brand for budget segment targeted to millennials who want newest and latest updates at the cost of slight OS optimization and stability issues.
More specifically the mule for Oppo F7 is RealMe 1. The RealMe 1 was born from F7. The RealMe had already received ColorOS 6 with Android Pie a month back. Hence Oppo will first give a OS patch to the RealMe 1 first, for any minor issue if any and then give the final rock solid & stable release to F7. Expect within Oct, 2019.
I have a Oppo F7 and at the end of July my got an update from ColorOS v. 5.0 to ColorOS v. 5.2.1 and if I understand correct an update to ColorOS v. 6 and Android v. 9 is on it's way. This something GSMArena hasn't said anything about.
Anonymous, 24 Jul 2019So you are asking not to request updates?
If updates not important why it exists? Can you bel... moreI take it as your answer is "No, there is nothing wrong with my Oppo F7 on Android Oreo!!" :D
Nah, you can do whatever you want.
I'm saying not getting updates doesn't make a difference and in no way does it make a phone bad unless the OS is so old that app developers no longer support it.
Currently, Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) supports 95% of the apps and their features out there. But it's on the verge of getting outdated. If you've Android 7.1 (Nougat), you've nothing to worry or in your case, cry about, for at least a few more years.
Still don't understand? What is the difference in using Facebook on Android 4.4.4 and Android 9? Or do you just stare at the panels in Settings?
Get it now?
Oreo is still much more stable than Android Pie if you didn't already know. It's widely believed it offers better battery life than Pie as well.
90% of the phones getting Pie are experiencing problems, as per my observation, so I don't understand your crazy obsession with seeing Pie written on your device's "About Section". Because that's the only real upgrade you'll be getting at the cost of risk of bugs.
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2019Why do you want updates so bad? Does your phone has a problem?
Is it some sort of addictio... moreSo you are asking not to request updates?
If updates not important why it exists? Can you believe what you are saying?
Stop being oppo b. And look around you . Mi6 got pie which is 3 years old phone while this shit still on Oreo
Please tell me about its battery and gaming performance.
How many hours of PUBG on full charge and what is the highest graphic settings it can play on without lag?
Ahmed, 08 Jun 2019This is the worst thing i will never buy oppo again
One year without single update
Other ma... moreWhy do you want updates so bad? Does your phone has a problem?
Is it some sort of addiction or some mental satisfaction that you get from updates?
Facebook, YouTube - everything is same on Android Q as it was on KitKat, so what is the issue here when your phone works fine?
RishiGuru, 02 Jul 2019Currently receiving ColorOS 5.2.1 OTA update. It is a huge 2.21 GB update with a page full of ... morePls. make a review about gaming, camera, apps and it's new features about 5.2.1. Thanks
Currently receiving ColorOS 5.2.1 OTA update. It is a huge 2.21 GB update with a page full of upgraded new features. Once updated will confirm the details of the new update.
This phone is very good. I bought it one year ago and no issues at all. Camera is amazing and performance is good, I'm satisfied.