Anonymous, 18 Apr 2021No, the oneplus 8 pro is same but cheaper....you should go for OnePlus 8 proI've been using this phone since January and it's a monster. The only minor downside is battery life which isn't stellar, but I say this is a minor issue because with its charging speeds it only takes a few minutes to top up the battery.
I've also used the 1+8pro and the user experience doesn't match up to the x2 pro in many ways which is why I recommend you get the x2 pro.
Anonymous, 18 Apr 2021No, the oneplus 8 pro is same but cheaper....you should go for OnePlus 8 proSame ?? They are not the same at all
X2 Pro ha:
- Periscope lens 5x Optical zoom
- 32MP Selfie
- Gorilla glass 6
- 12gb/512gb as standard
- 65W Fast Charging!
- Also considered one of the bests devices of 2020.
- Plus no green tint screen issues as many 1+8 Pro users have complained.
If you decide for 1+8 Pro, you will get:
- 30 W Wireless charge
- 4510 mAh battery (X2 Pro has 4260 mAh) (And this difference means nothing)
Agha Hussein , 17 Apr 2021Hello guys Is it worth buying this phone?No, the oneplus 8 pro is same but cheaper....you should go for OnePlus 8 pro
Hello guys Is it worth buying this phone?
Nav17, 19 Feb 2021I have been using Oppo Find X2 from last 4 months and already started to feel frustrated due t... moreYou talk about software issus like they were hardware and specs faults lol Stop crying
Just bought this insane Monster for 670 euros from Amazon. Cant wait to have it in my hands !!
Anonymous, 24 Mar 2021What is price difference between x2 pro and lamborghini edition Absolutely nothing other than it has a Lamborghini symbol the phone charger and box and its at least 400 more than the pro.
Not sure if this periscope 2nd generation 5x optical zoom in find x2 pro a huge upgrade from reno 10x zoom, it use. same sensor and module from reno 10x zoom!, the only upgrade is with 865 which give better fast pixel rate persecond. Also it seems they improve the OIS(OIS image chip) on the periscope , this is based from press release and also they fix the algorithm. In color os 11, reno 10x zoom does better image which less blurry and good def a step up from somtimes blurry pixelated zoom image in color os 7.1 but not by a lot so the periscope in this phone def a step up from reno 10x zoom. Also from youtube review it pack a punch and can fight mate 40 pro zoom lens which have better um and algorithm (huawei btw)
just recently compared my find x2 pro dolby atmos to my samsung s9 dolby atmos using my TWS.. find x2 pro Dolby atmos focuses more on bass which makes the sound too much distort on max volume while on samsung s9 dolby atmos focuses on making the louder max volume and its more clearer in sound (still max volume) than my find x2 pro.. i feel like not using dolby atmos on my find x2 pro .. sad i though it would have good sound quality than my s9 when dolby atmos is turnon.. its just that find x2 pro has a crappy dolby atmos
What is price difference between x2 pro and lamborghini edition
So I've never commented on this site ever, but since a popular number of users are pointing out it's flaws for being a Chinese brand without having used the phone, here's my take on the FX2P.
1. The screen is almost faultless. As a matter of fact, if you can find a marble wallpaper, it looks like your holding a piece of gem. Dark colors get crushed if you set your brightness at 0%, but chances you're only doing that if you're about to go to bed.
2. I've hardly, if ever, experienced ghost touches. This is such an impressive feat for me that I showed it to another skeptical friend. He's now the owner of a Reno 4 Pro, which also register zero ghost touches.
3. 65W charging will change your life. Battery cell could be bigger, but I've never been upset that I have to charge the phone in a pinch because 15 minutes of that and it's at least 65% charged. Battery management is also good enough that it could last you for a whole day if you're not streaming videos when battery life is limited.
4. The cameras work beautifully, especially the main unit. The periscope camera helps you get creative with shots. However, low light portrait shots are not as good as the iPhone 12 Pro Max. But that's the only place I've seen it lose. The main camera is just chef's kiss even in indoor lighting.
5. Android 11 arrived for me back in November and has been steadily given security updates every month. There's a bloatware called SoLoop and if you've used it, it's actually one of the best video editors in the market. I hate the OPPO App Market though and it pops up once in a while. Any suggestions on removing it or disabling its defaults?
6. The leather back variant I have hasn't aged a day. The gold trim in the middle DOES get scratched! But it's a hardly noticable cosmetic consequence if you choose not to use a case.
7. The front camera is mediocre at best. It really doesn't do well in challenging environments and I wish they'd fix it. It has improved, but it's still pretty meh.
Nav17, 19 Feb 2021I have been using Oppo Find X2 from last 4 months and already started to feel frustrated due t... moreWhat did you expect from a chinese phone, all of them are full of problems.
That is why most of these phones cheap :) (Except OppOne plus and Xiaomi models)
I have been using Oppo Find X2 from last 4 months and already started to feel frustrated due to endless problems, but some of the major one is
1. Android Auto is not working. (updated to latest s/w both car stereo as well as android auto and android version 11, OEM provided cable).
2. I cannot screen mirror my oppo find x2 with Sony bravia TV, it says connected but screen remains black for a second to disconnect automatically. Sometimes it connects and freezes and disconnects.
3. Call Recording is missing after update to latest version of android.
4. Voice recorder is not working, means! Once done with recorder file is empty with no voice recorded.
Unfortunately, there are problems with the display. When I choose a color setting, the screen would randomly tint green when scrolling through browser.
this phone is so good overall but one thing i dont like is ghost touch.. sometimes its so irritating when browsing internet.. been using this phone for 5months after i remove the plastic screen protection last week now i get many so ghost touch
I think in Europe it´s Single Sim. No Dual Sim. GSMArena I think must to specify this. It´s like the Realme X50 Pro, it´s single sim in Europe.