I had just bought this phone yesterday. Since almost 1 day of use, Oppo K3 is very good. my current version software is CPH1955EX_11_A.03.
+ Very good display and color LCD
+ Very good multi tasking
+ Playing moba game works very well, no lag
+ VOOC charge is super good. I love it much
+ Performance camera for taking pictures also fine, no problem
+ In-display fingerprint unlock and face unlock is very fast
+ Battery life is very good
+ Signal and internet connection is very good
- No slot microSD. You should have satisfied with 64 GB memory
- Consumption RAM is very high
- No NFC
- No LED notification, so any incoming messages come, you will need to double tap your screen phone to see it
- No double tap to close screen, you need to press power button
battery okay good
display okay .....bcoz this is only amoled not super amoled
fingerprint sensor okay good
network signal receiveing very good
rear cam okay
front cam good
overall performance good
in this price range all is good only one is not good that is rear camera ...
For those who've bought this phone, how much RAM (yes, not internal) is available to use?
And what about the camera if you compare this and Realme X? Thank you.
it don't have network signal issues....but camera is average...and display is not good..Samsung have good display clarity...compare with other amoled screen phones...k3 is not up to mark....battery is okay...
k3, 29 Oct 2019 It have any network signal issues Yes, agree... me too, have same problem
joe nodden, 29 Sep 2019Why would anyone get this over the Realme X. I am an Oppo K3 user and I have tested the phone against Realme X. And after a lot of close results the K3 has proved to be better in terms of features and software. Basic specs like Oppo Share are exclusively available in the Oppo only. Though both the phones have the same design and have Color OS 6, I would prefer the Oppo, which doesn't mean the Realme X has neglegible specs. It is a great deal too, but it majorly depends on the user.
Before buying this phone, I recommend you the vivo Z5,
Z5, you can get it cheaper and can easily compete the Oppo's K3
vivo Z5 pros:
- Has a Super AMOLED display (vs normal AMOLED)
- Has Qualcomm's Snapdragon 712 (vs 710)
- Has a 2x2.3 GHz Octa-core (vs 2x2.2 GHz)
- Has a 48MP front camera (vs 16MP)
- Has a 5MP depth sensor (vs 2MP)
- Has a 32MP selfie camera (vs 16MP)
- Has bigger 4500mAh battery (vs 3765mAh)
- Has faster 22.5W charging speed (vs 20W)
- Has Galileo GPS
- Has 404 pixel-per-inch density (vs 394 ppi)
- It's a newer device (Launched in August, K3 was launched jn May)
- It's lighter (187g vs 191g)
- Has wide and ultrawide front cameras
- Has a 128GB ROM & 6GB RAM cheaper version (K3's one 128GB ROM version has only 8GB RAM if you don't really like to pay more for RAM memory)
Oppo K3 pros:
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display protection
- Slow motion (at 120fps)
- Wide selfie camera
- Has EIS video stabilization
- Has aptX HD Bluetooth connectivity (vs normal aptX)
- It's a bigger device (but also thicker)
- Allview display with pop-up selfie camera (for people who doesn't like notchs, but this makes the selfie camera opening slower)
Correct me if I'm wrong
Is it possible to make display and fonts smaller than the given aspects in the phone? In Xiomi's phones we do see the option to make fonts and display extra small. I wish this should also be available in Oppo K3.
rizal, 31 Aug 2019those who owned this phone, from 64 gb storage.. how many exactly did u get ?Around 48 GB
i own this phone and very satisfied with gaming performance here : https://youtu.be/N30ZrocDcRk
those who owned this phone, from 64 gb storage.. how many exactly did u get ?