lee, 08 Jan 2015how many hours to charge a brand new oppo? 1and half hours.. charge time for a brand new Oppo.. 😁
Anonymous, 11 Jan 2015john for call recording which app r u using you dont have to use an app in call recording, it is already there, all you have to do is press it :)
Ive been using this phone for a month now.
I am a beginner user as to android phone, i am iphone user for 3 years
i think this phone is amazing considering the price of 7k pesos.
what i like most are:
1. Dual Sim
2. I can record the calls - for meetings and directly saved to SD card
3. SD card up to 32gb
4. I like the music , looks like playing an old school disc.
5. I can assign 3 persons in the messages to be on top, thus it saves time in looking for my favorite text mate. my wife , my dad.
6. i like the wall paper screen, it is wide and the resolution is awesome (online wallpapers have better quality)
7. u can assign password in the NOTES, and in the notes unlike iphone, i can attach pictures and handwritten notes
8. u can assign password in every applications
9. there is guest user, so i can let someone borrow my phone and they can log in as guest.
10. there is built in clean master and end all button, so it saves battery life
11. battery life is good.
12. as to the picture quality, ofcourse it is not that good, but i bought this phone not because of camera. but high end oppo is great with camera like find7 and r5
13. overall , with this middle end quality phone. it is awesome.
shan, 05 Jan 2015Oppo Neo 3 is a nice phone but why is it that I can't install an app from play store? Once it'... morereflash your smartphone, or try another way to install app, example from blackmarket..
Oppo Neo 3 is a nice phone but why is it that I can't install an app from play store? Once it's finished downloading from 0 it stops at 100%. Then that's it.
my experience with oppo neo3 is excellent.i never saw this type of phone,very fast apps and camera is looking good flash is very nice.battery backup is so far so good and thanq for neo3......developers
I have my oppo neo 3. And I have a problem with my screen-off gestures. After I do my screen-off gestures with playing a music, my screen will turn on, then afterwards the music will play. It gives me so much time to play a music. What can I do to change the settings? Can anybody help me with this one?
just download ucam ultra camera in play store. you can use that torch as a flash. and it's a good app anyways. try it. hope it helps your torch issue thing
hi so far so good except for some lags. for those who cannot save on sd card just go to settings-storage-preferred install location-phone storage. there you go. and you can always choose to store photos in sd card look for settings. for the FLASH/TORCH thing. just download ucam ultra camera in play store. you can use the flash as flash. just try it.
I've been using this phone for almost 6 months. On early months it worked really well, but its performance became bad recently. I even thinking to buy a new phone to replace it.
the flash is like a flashlight.. thats the only thing that I dont like in this phone
Camera flash not good ly it works like torch light vry bad cell I purchased
hi i own my neo 3 for 1 week and im not satisfied with the camera i thought it has a flash but only fill light it so blurred even in our house u really need to edit it. can u help? or i need something to fix so i can have satisfied camera. and the apps u cant install always say there is no sufficient space in my phone. im not satisfied. it was a wrong decision i want to buy samsung :( thanki you.