Anonymous, 07 Dec 2015My mom brought neo 7 but fast drain battery 2 hour for internet and youtubeI'm also using neo 7. It's battery life lasts long even if i'm using it for the whole day.
My oppo neo 7 when charge but a little bit lags..battery fast drain when watch youtube at 40mins .I sell my neo7 .but Better than zenfone laser brought today.
Please help me....which should i buy samsung j3 or oppo neo 7...i want to buy phone with nice camera for selfie,can use for games,,nice lcd display like ips...
Hi..i just want to ask your opinion guys..im buying a phone this friday and i am torn between 2 phones that is the oppo neo 7 and asus zenphone laser 5.5..im not into games..just love watching youtubes and videos..which is really better? Though i love the slim and sleek design of the oppo ...in terms of better specs which one is better? Thanks
Vib, 05 Dec 2015Yes....every android can play 1080p video Hye...is oppo neo 7 quick lag?
My mom brought neo 7 but fast drain battery 2 hour for internet and youtube
i buy this oppo neo 7 last week,nice and elegance look,very responsive camera rear and front are good to.but only one icannot like battery has fast to drain even the fone is off they continue to drain...
amn, 30 Nov 2015hye.. can oppo neo 7 play 1080p video.. please answer me. I want to buy this phone..Yes....every android can play 1080p video
Hi all, I got this phone a week back for Rs.9500 in Coimbatore, wish to share the pros & cons
1. The build quality of the phone is good and looks great for glossy lovers.and it's really slim to handle.
2.Back Camera does a good job in outdoors, especially the ultra hd mode is really awesome in outdoors.
3.The camera app comes with plenty of options and the front can also does a decent job.
4. The color OS is really easy to use if you organize your icons.
5. The screen resolution in pretty good and seems good in various angles, I played 1080 videos it looks good and plays without lag.
6.The EYE PROTECTION feature is the best for those who checks this phone when they sleep, the screen doesn't irritate your eyes (especially in night).
7. The default browser is better than chrome.
8. 4g in both SIM
1. Poor battery backup and for a heavy user like me I'd suggest to carry a charger, max time is 10 hours.
2. Toggling between Windows is bit odd and bit laggy.
3. Performance issues in playing heavy games.
4. Really Bad music player,no equalizer, music lovers please avoid this phone, even Google music app is restricted and it don't have an equalizer.(headset I used is sennheiser cx300)
Neo 7 a good looking smartphone, with good camera and screen, plus 4g, nothing more attractive in this budget.
jerry, 02 Dec 2015your welcome....! did buy it already?Hello Jerry, I like this beautiful looking phone but according to one presenter's review that playing 1080 vdo may have problem. What is your experience and opinion? Have U try watching 1080 vdo? I watch Youtube vdo on phone daily. Buying this phone is temporary put on hold. Thanks.
Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015yes mate
Watch this Youtube by GadgetsToUse.
Presenter's review at marker @ 5.40 > that you may face problem play 1080 vdo.
is that good to update system for this oppo neo 7 ?
just want to know cause it always ask my to update system ? answer/comment please^^
amn, 30 Nov 2015hye.. can oppo neo 7 play 1080p video.. please answer me. I want to buy this phone..yes mate