Steve, 13 Mar 2016I've got the R7 plus and Oppo customer service doesn't exist-I have two Oppo phones the R7 is ... morebad phone,bought it,received an update but no whatssapp notification,no outlook app notification, and many many other apps no....no....no....notifications you have to open the apps to recieve the notifications baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad phone ,i sold it ,oppo you wasted my money and i don't and i wo'nt forgive you
grew, 09 Mar 2016When is Oppo going to provide a Marshmallow update? I am pretty disappointed and frustrated wi... moreI've got the R7 plus and Oppo customer service doesn't exist-I have two Oppo phones the R7 is and the 5. Oppo are only interested in selling phones as fast as they --I think a Chinese trait but there is NO customer care or support after you have bought the Oppo phone --if it goes wrong as both mine did -Oppo do not want to know --please avoid these Chinese Oppo products until they can realise they do have responsibilities towards the customer.
amieherzo, 29 Feb 2016anyone please help..
now i have iphone 5s 32gb..oppo r7 plus and iphone 5s...which one better... moreI have started using oppo R7. It's a good model in the price range.
Good battery and camera shots are also good.
Got a R7 plus China version as a gift from a friend. Managed to install Google Play on it. Works fine.
a) Rapid charging
b) HD Display
c) Slim body
d) Quite fast (at least compared to the phones I used to have).
a) The OS; ie Colours is no where near Samsung or IOS. Mine have spelling errors on the words and the occasional reversion to Chinese wordings!
b) Whatsapp sometimes does not flash on-screen; have to go into program before messages start to flash. Very annoying.
c) Not sure whether it is to do with the phone or Whatsapp, I have been locked out of Whatsapp on average once a week; ie requiring "revalidation" and relogging in. Annoying coz messages that were sent prior to the revalidation (i.e. btwn archiving periods) are lost.
When is Oppo going to provide a Marshmallow update? I am pretty disappointed and frustrated with the after sales support and software upgrade of Oppo. Plus, it's pretty damn hard to find accessories for Oppo phones. Contacting Oppo customer service won't do any good since they themselves don't know about anything. R7 Plus will probably be my last Oppo phone. I'm switching back to Sony.
does oppo r7 plus comes with full version of android? is it preloaded with google play store to download apps. can any one help me???
ahsan, 22 Feb 2016Bro goo for oppooo 1000 time batter than samsung a7 2016...Yes agree with you.
Anonymous, 25 Feb 2016Anyone suggess me . Can I use or attaché keyboard with r7 plus for typing test.. Of course r7plus have otg support.then u atthach key board saperatly
Shahzaib14, 25 Jan 2016Why do I have to open the whatsapp in order to get the notifications? How to fix it?Hi, I'm using this phone for two months. There are no any other issues about this phone except heating. It gets heated more and more when we yes it under sun and while charging and again it cools down very quickly. Actually, I bought this phone for camera. When compared with Honor 4X the camera quality is to bad. When it zoomed, the picture gets disturbed but not of Honor 4x. The metal of the body is worst. It simply got damaged.
im from malaysia...which phone that have good battery life,loudest speaker,excellent camera,can play hard games without lags,3gb ram and more and screen 5.5 inch and above???
please help me guys....tqvm
amieherzo, 29 Feb 2016anyone please help.. now i have iphone 5s 32gb..oppo r7 plus and iphone 5s...which one better... morego for oppo r7 plus..it is superb..seriously..I have no issues since using this phone
1. Longest battery time.
2. 4100 mah battery needs atleast 3 hours to charge (thanks to VOOC technology by OPPO which charge your phone in just 50 min max).
3. Fastest finger printer scanner in the world which detects your finger print in just 0.3 sec.
4. REAL RACING 3, The one game app which can easily drain your phones battery and heat up any phone in just 10 minutes of gameplay works just perfect, consume less battery and doesn't heat up the phone.
5. Best secondary and primary camera with wide angle that helps you to take the full view photo compare to passport size photo and a beautify technology that makes your photo more beautiful for which you have to install an editing apps.
6. Bulit in security options (No need to install Applock for apps, Blocking app for the numbers and spam messages you want to block, Scanner for virus, Memory cleaner up) for all of this you need to install atleast 4 apps which consume battery and storage of your device.
7. Electronic registered warranty of 1 year with 6 month of accessories warranty.
8. Sexiest phone in the market which gives you an expensive and royal feel while using it with just a price of 400 US$.
1. Primary camera video quality is so poor.
2. You can not see the message from the notification on screen till you don't open it. For example; You have got a whatsapp, facebook or instagram notification but you can only read it when you open the app which sometimes you don't want to.
It's your choice to choose your smartphone but in this price no doubt to say that OPPO R7plus nailed the market.