1. Longest battery time.
2. 4100 mah battery needs atleast 3 hours to charge (thanks to VOOC technology by OPPO which charge your phone in just 50 min max).
3. Fastest finger printer scanner in the world which detects your finger print in just 0.3 sec.
4. REAL RACING 3, The one game app which can easily drain your phones battery and heat up any phone in just 10 minutes of gameplay works just perfect, consume less battery and doesn't heat up the phone.
5. Best secondary and primary camera with wide angle that helps you to take the full view photo compare to passport size photo and a beautify technology that makes your photo more beautiful for which you have to install an editing apps.
6. Bulit in security options (No need to install Applock for apps, Blocking app for the numbers and spam messages you want to block, Scanner for virus, Memory cleaner up) for all of this you need to install atleast 4 apps which consume battery and storage of your device.
7. Electronic registered warranty of 1 year with 6 month of accessories warranty.
8. Sexiest phone in the market which gives you an expensive and royal feel while using it with just a price of 400 US$.
1. Primary camera video quality is so poor.
2. You can not see the message from the notification on screen till you don't open it. For example; You have got a whatsapp, facebook or instagram notification but you can only read it when you open the app which sometimes you don't want to.
It's your choice to choose your smartphone but in this price no doubt to say that OPPO R7plus nailed the market.
anyone please help..
now i have iphone 5s 32gb..oppo r7 plus and iphone 5s...which one better..please help me guys
Anonymous, 27 Feb 2016What is better the Oppo r7 plus or the huwaie mate 8 No Doubt Oppo R7 Plus
What is better the Oppo r7 plus or the huwaie mate 8
Being a photographer sometimes its a problem to carry my DSLR everywhere so, im looking for a smart phone with DSLR features.Kindly suggest an oppo phone which has the above features. Thanks!
Anyone suggess me . Can I use or attaché keyboard with r7 plus for typing test..
f1 is range wis ok but not r7 plus best model and worth of cost wis
Rajeev777, 14 Feb 2016I'm stuck between Oppo R7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy A7(2016).. Pls advice me guys!Bro goo for oppooo 1000 time batter than samsung a7 2016...
Screen is not automatically turned off on receiving any notification while phone is locked due to this battery drained very quickly.... is there any guidance to solve this
I bought this phone 2 days ago for 300€ (in France). I am very pleased for the moment, the display is great (better than OneplusOne). Battery is good (but it makes no miracle when you are web browsing) slightly better than my previous Honor 7.Charging is very very fast if you use the specfic charger! Pictures are good but not excellent. Regarding its performance, I have nothing to complain about, it is fast, no lags to be noticed (I don't play games). I think I will keep it longer than my previous phones (Oneplus One, Honor 7 that I only kept 2 months each).
If you hesitate, do not, even more if the price is as low as in Europe!
Hesitated for a long time , finally went with it ! i absolutely love it !
F1 and R7 both is supporbe in camera
Umair, 15 Feb 2016I suggest u to go for oppo r7 plus... M using it since half mounth before this i were using l... moreThank you.. Yes I have made up my mind to go ahead with Oppo R7 Plus :)
Rajeev777, 14 Feb 2016I'm stuck between Oppo R7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy A7(2016).. Pls advice me guys!I suggest u to go for oppo r7 plus...
M using it since half mounth before this i were using lg phones but this phone is more than good..
kurnia, 15 Feb 2016i have no problem with cam or video..If u like to make videos with it use a videocam but not ... moreCamera is a main factor in smartphones nowadays. Everyone is looking for a complete package when buying a mobile. Same with me.. most of the phones have impressive cameras, be it photos or videos. So I am expecting the same from Oppo R7 Plus. That's all....
Rajeev777, 15 Feb 2016Thanks a lot.. But there are 2 worrying factors in R7 plus though.. one is video which is real... morei have no problem with cam or video..If u like to make videos with it use a videocam but not a mobile phone. Mobile phones are not for making any videos. People already lucky that foto's are sometimes better then digital camera. Good luck..
Npal1, 15 Feb 2016Go for Oppo its really super mobile. after using Oppo you forget all mobilesThanks a lot.. But there are 2 worrying factors in R7 plus though.. one is video which is really shaky without OIS & also the selfie cam quality is below par
Rajeev777, 14 Feb 2016I'm stuck between Oppo R7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy A7(2016).. Pls advice me guys!Go for Oppo its really super mobile. after using Oppo you forget all mobiles
I'm stuck between Oppo R7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy A7(2016).. Pls advice me guys!
Had the Oppo R7plus for two weeks now, replacing a competent Asus Zenfone2 that disappeared on a citybreak in Amsterdam ;-) . I'm really impressed with the Oppo - A few random restarts has been the only events that has marred an otherwise impeccable performance. Love the big AMOLED screen, the body slimness, the speed, even the handling - I'm just about ok to type with one hand still thanks to the slim bezels. The camera is pretty impressive, especially at night - Just stick it on auto and I've found it's low light capabilities excellent, with minimal noise that is only noticeable across swathes of monotone eg night sky is grainy, but a very impressive showing from a phone's camera with a tiny sensor. Overall a marvellous phone with some real personality (the size plus design gives it some uniqueness), and recent price drops make it much more compelling given it's mid-range chipset.
Log in I forgot my password Sign up