I owned Oppo Reno2 for almost 6 month. Before getting Android 10, this Reno2 feel less responsive in terms of touch and display transaction. Android 10 really revamped my phone and a lot of features and fixes done on this phone. In terms of benefit, this phone really good in photography. Im really enjoyed video capture using OIS + EIS feature.
SHAHERYAR , 08 Jul 2020Confused between mi note 10.lite and oppo reno 2 ?? If you want a phone:
- that has already android 10 without upgrading from the previous version.
- bigger battery with a bigger speed charger.
- cheaper price.
- you like MIUI and its features.
THEN go with Mi Note 10 lite
If you want a phone:
- Fullscreen without notch or punch hole.
- Motorized pop-up Camera,
- a slot for a memory card.
- bigger internal storage.
- you like ColorOS and its features.
THEN go with Reno2
SHAHERYAR , 08 Jul 2020Confused between mi note 10.lite and oppo reno 2 ?? me too.. lol
SHAHERYAR , 08 Jul 2020Confused between mi note 10.lite and oppo reno 2 ?? Lol, me too..
Dennis.K, 26 Jun 2020A71 better camera???Yes, the camera testing in A71 is better than Nova 5T and Reno2 but that doesn't mean the rest are bad. Just OneUI in A71 has better photo optimization.
Simoo, 26 Jun 2020Dears I'm so hesitated between reno 2 and Samsung A71 and huawei nova 5t in term of battery li... more- For better Camera => Samsung A71
- For better game performance => Huawei Nova 5T due to the flagship CPU (Kirin 980 (7 nm)) and GPU (Mali-G76 MP10) but you will sacrifice with the Display type and size (IPS LCD with 6.26 inches with punch hole on the top left "not noticeable") and less battery (3750 mAh) but the mobile has a 22.5W fast charger.
- Oppo Reno2 has a very good gaming performance due to the CPU (Snapdragon 730G (8 nm) and the GPU (Adreno 618) although they are not flagship pieces, the ColorOS has a very good gaming optimization thanks to the game space app inside it and the UI stability itself. besides the full screen without any notch or punch hole (AMOLED, 6.5 inches).
The camera experience is also good but not as good as Samsung A71.
and finally, the battery life is good (4000 mAh with 20W VOOC charger).
The choice is yours.
Dears I'm so hesitated between reno 2 and Samsung A71 and huawei nova 5t in term of battery lifetime games performance and camera, please advice.
oppo reno2 or huawei p30?
interm of battery life, daily use and versatile. I don't play mobile games.
i like P30 camera
i like Reno2 full screen display
i saw many good reviews for oppo reno 2 especially for the camera.
however now i got both huawei mate 9 (2016) and oppo reno 2 (2019) on hands.
i tried to take some photos, and i show to my friends included myself, almost all feedback that photos from huawei a lot better than reno 2.
i feel lost. disappointed with reno2.
James, 23 May 2020Are you in Philippines? How much was it? No, im in UK
A.Salem, 20 Apr 2020I Do not know how oppo reno 2 price is higher than Samsung a71
While Samsung the camera is b... moreI mean
On my Oppo Reno2:;
-More premium build
-Higher screen to body ratio
-More premium case in the box, even better than what you get with flagships
- USB 3.1 support
-Better Snapdragon 730G
-Higher 256GB storage option (the one I have)
- Bigger battery
- Faster charging
- Higher Res main and Ultrawide
-4K selfie video
- Bigger display
-Higher Res selfie
Sicka, 01 May 20201-the battery of reno 2 is tooo much Better than the a71's, because i tried the 2 phones 2-ne... moreGo to settings>software updates then click litte button at top right> trial version, in there you should find the ColorOS 7 uodate, at least that's how I got mine