Srujan, 01 Aug 2020I have mi 9t and reno 2z I think reno 2z is betteryou think but not everybody this phone is like a scam
2021 phone released in 2019 that can be had for 2015 price.
- good cameras, but do yourself a favour and ignore the 2mp portrait camera. Use the main camera instead.
- with the release of colour os7 in August 2020 the software experience is no longer frustrating, and it allows me to use my phone with the launchers I want to use.
- 4000mah battery and notchless OLED display provides great feedback and full day use. Unless you use selfie cameras more often than your screen, this design is superior.
- the price. Currently about £300 - bargain!
- Tends to overheat in direct sunlight (+26 degrees Celsius)
- The peak screen brightness is not high enough for reading the screen outside during direct sunlight
- the OS is on the right path but they still need to simplify the settings as it is not always obvious what the different settings do. Focus on better ram management.
- it is possible to make the phone stutter if websites have heavy ad loading.
- it really annoys me that the light sensor keeps turning the brightness up and down when you are using your phone in the dark
What I'd wish for a future iteration ?
- better thermal design to prevent overheating
- higher peak brightness
- continued ram management improvements
- remove the portrait camera, get wide angle camera in the front facing camera
- KEEP THIS NOTCHLESS DESIGN!
SILA, 20 Jun 2020Between Oppo Reno 2z and Xiaomi note 8pro which one do you recommend?? I think, Oppo Reno2 z is better than Redmi note 8 pro
Anonymous, 25 Jul 2020Has anyone from the UK for Android 10 update yet? I'm still waiting. Also what is android... moreDo not update, I am experiencing problems when connecting the phone with my car system (android auto) after the update to android 10, it was working fine on Android 9.
userbenchmark, 19 Jul 2020better options at the same price maybe mi 9t just sayingI have mi 9t and reno 2z I think reno 2z is better
Has anyone from the UK for Android 10 update yet? I'm still waiting. Also what is android 10 like on the Reno 2Z, any problems? Thanks
Manteddy, 18 Jul 2020Hi, there is a 48mp button in the normal camera mode. What does that do? I don't see any ... moreit adds a lil bit more detail but it incrases the photo file size and sometimes makes the quality worse
Hi, there is a 48mp button in the normal camera mode. What does that do? I don't see any difference. It's under the settings button
Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Its been 4 days since i bought it and no its horrible for playing games it overheats my galaxy... moreWhat games you been playing? I thought it was alright for games as a mid range phone. S7 was a flagship for its time and still has a better GPU so not surprised it's better at games. Same with my old oneplus3 that has a better GPU and better at playing games.
the worst mobile for 26k 8 gb ram and game boost its equal to 12k mobiles its my personal use opinion and software complaints for audio i like ippo mobiles but I don't believe this quality for reno 2Z i am very unhappy...
Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020No it is poor in performanceIts been 4 days since i bought it and no its horrible for playing games it overheats my galaxy s7 does better performance wise :(
Anonymous, 28 Jun 2020Mi 9 lite or mi 9t
For gaming rn 8 pro more balanced specs and pocophone F1 but What of in terms of design??
SILA, 20 Jun 2020Between Oppo Reno 2z and Xiaomi note 8pro which one do you recommend??
Mi 9 lite or mi 9t
For gaming rn 8 pro more balanced specs and pocophone F1 but
does it have 10x optical zoom with good picture quality, please help me for this. Bcoz i want to take pictures of my MOM and DAD, they are god for ME and they helped me to born in this world...