best phone ever used, my iphone 12 pro was lost so I am using this phone, been great experience with this. Dont get guided by the bad reviews its all fake.
Phone is really really good , i am using this phone since last 5 months , facing no issue , battery lasts for 1 day even i take online classes & do other works from phone , no heating issue & very very light weight phone !! Overall it's a good phone , COD game can be played on max & ultra settings , smooth gameplay as there is Dimensity 1000+ !! So , Go for it !!
Cons = No 3.5mm headphone jack , (but type c earphones provided in the box)
Oscar Lee , 05 Jul 2021Hi, any advice for this phone? Put the goods away, I wanna know what's bad about this pho... moreIt has no memory card slot and if you go for the cheapest price you'll be given the one with 8G ram and 128G internal space instead of 12G ram and 256 internal space
Hi, any advice for this phone? Put the goods away, I wanna know what's bad about this phone. Thank you so much!
I just used my oppo reno5 pro about 3months++..lately i've experiencing my phone will getting hit at the back..looks like overhitted..anyone can assist why it happen?
Saml, 27 May 2021Using it right now, definitely recommend, the pictures taken aren't as good as the Huawei... moreLmao, i didn't know we can do comparison like this. Let me give those wanted to buy tis phone a review. This phone is not as good as iphone 12 but it definitely better than galaxy s3.
I just got mine. It works really good. No problem or issues right now. Battery is working fine, It last the whole day, and still has 40% the next day. I now have Oppo Reno 4 and my new Oppo Reno 5. To save more Battery just put your phone on Dark mode..It helps save more Battery.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021last night when i was about to sleep my oppo Reno 5 is at 100% battery and when i woke up it i... moreThis happened to me too..... from 100% full charged dropped 4% in four minutes......
I bought this new phone this month. Yesterday, I set up the phone to use. I poked the microphone hole with the sim card tool instead of the sim card slot to put in the sim card. I hope that this will not damage the microphone and the water resistance ability. Do not know if I have push forward anything that contained in the hole.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021last night when i was about to sleep my oppo Reno 5 is at 100% battery and when i woke up it i... morePut your phone on flight mode at bed time so it will save ur battery draining while not on use that's what the oppo service center told me when I had the same issue and it works well that's the only solution for this phone
Syed , 11 May 2021Any one can advise?? Because I want to buy last night when i was about to sleep my oppo Reno 5 is at 100% battery and when i woke up it is at 83%. why is that. locations, wifi, Bluetooth, mobile data is off. and i bought this only last month. this phone sucks
Syed , 11 May 2021Any one can advise?? Because I want to buy i sold my huwawei 5t to buy oppo Reno 5. and i regret it, my reno5 keeps lagging during a game that it never happened to me old phone.
Syed , 11 May 2021Any one can advise?? Because I want to buy Using it right now, definitely recommend, the pictures taken aren't as good as the Huawei mate 30 pro camera but definitely better than Vivo v11i camera. It's speed it quite good (only take less than 5 min to start mobile legends & genshin, which is really quick since those games take forever to load)
Dont have stereo speaker in this phone??..with those price but no stereo speaker???
It's a perfect phone, I highly recommend it
Camera, performance, battery everything is really nice
You'll never regret
Any one can advise??
Because I want to buy
Anonymous, 30 Apr 2021Despite all the bad reviews posted here I got my Reno 5 Pro 5G phone anyway and it works just ... moreif the company itself announced 36 minutes for full charge how you get it in 20 minutes .. upgrading from shitty phone to this phone for sure will make u satisfied but will see how long it will last until u sell ur phone for 50% of its original price.
Here's my own review after using this device (OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G):
1. Despite Malaysia doesn't have 5G yet, I buy this phone for future proof because 1 day I might get 5G service in the future (heard that will be coming by end of 2021).
2. For about RM2600, I know it's quite a little bit expensive for this phone because the phone feels premium phone.
3. Talking about processor, it use Mediatek Dimensity 1000+. Gaming was great! But do note that some games doesn't optimize well yet like Arcaea (I get 60fps instead of 90fps because the game can support up to 90fps but not optimize by OPPO or the chipset itself), Genshin Impact and PUBG. If you play certain games like PUBG and Genshin Impact, do expect that the game will overheat really bad. I installed Antutu Benchmark to monitored the temperature and play Genshin Impact and PUBG at maximum settings. The temperature up to 45°C and 43°C respectively.
4. The camera was great tho. You can shoot videos and photos at night without worrying turn on the flash. It have EIS which makes video less shaky.
5. For battery life, single charge can lasted about 7 hours screen on time if you play game a little, scroll on Facebook and Instagram, watch videos on YouTube and play some music. But if you play heavy games like PUBG and Genshin Impact that I mentioned earlier, it will last about 3.5-4.5 hours screen on time if you play non stop (depend on game graphics settings).