Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021Bad battery life and the battery draining is very fast don't know why it's not lasti... morebecause it is only 3550 mah .. check the battery capacity using Ampere, fast charge pro, accubattery.
The chosen goose, 19 Mar 2021can someone describe the performance of the battery ?very poor. read my opinion above.
ihm, 09 Apr 2021where did you purchase phone ? jarir ? noon
some random dude, 22 Apr 2021Source???i have the devise in my hand now and i installed the following apps: ampere, fast charge pro, accubattery, and other 3 apps, all of them are showing the design capacity as 3350 mah and estimated capacity 3350.
besides that i am already suffering with the battery which is not lasting for more than half a day with normal use even i am not playing any kind of gaming.
Alaeddin, 08 Apr 2021Go for real me .. The oppo announced fake battery capacity of 4500 mah while it is 3550 only. Source???
Very very disappointed purchasing this phone I was very happy with oppo reno 2z that I had used fir 2 yrs without a single glitch.
Below are list of disappointments and frustrations-
1)Battery sucks- It doesnt even serve for a full day with 100% charge,all the time drains like hell. Especially when you put phone in power saving mode itshows it would last 1hr talk time with 6% battery but doesn't even last 15 min talk time....useless, sheer waste
2) In addition to above point the phones received in power saving mode never appear on screen leaving you baffled as to know who is calling you? Until the call stops ringing and then you discover your caller...what a pity.
3)Front Camera - Poorest of resolutions I have seen ever for the price paid
4) Call recording feature is present but when start call recording it becomes obvious as the caller n receiver are announced that their call is getting recorded, why the hell you need this feature to be embarrassed.
5)Music quality is not great as Reno2z
6) Suddenly once in a while the phone stops showing you the caller in normal mode so the next 2To 3 hrs u keep wondering what's gone wrong until u restart the phone .
Overall worst experience with oppo reno 5 pro compared to 2z
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2021I'm confused between Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G and Realme X7 Pro as they have similar spec. Does ... moreGo for real me ..
The oppo announced fake battery capacity of 4500 mah while it is 3550 only.
I have this phone and i am disappointed:
1) I unboxed the devise from its original carton and found a small scratch in its top frame even though i purchased it from an official distributor here in KSA and was sealed.
2) Battery performance:
- They announced that battery is 4500mah however tested through different apps and in fact the battery is only 3550mah (u can validate this by using different apps like Ampere or fast charge pro).
- Battery drain fast even while the phone on standby mode.
3) A lot of strange bugs (e.g. whenever i open a sound message on whatsapp i keep hearing beep tone and i am unable to find out a solution for this.
4) While the phone is on always-on display, and you want to unlock it, the finger print takes time to appear and sometimes i need to carry the phone with hand for it to appear.
5) I noticed that sometime i am missing the notifications on the lock screen. When i unlock the screen i find some notifications which were received while the phone was locked.
Overall, my advise to you if u did not buy this phone yet, go for matured phone manufacturing companies, this one does not worth it.
Overpriced user, 01 Apr 2021Overpriced at least 200$.What u need these features for free??
Overpriced at least 200$.
I'm facing an issue which make me really disappointed,
I bought the oppo reno 5 pro from Bahrain.
The phone auto locking system isn't working properly.
Sometimes when i play an youtube video after it ends the display is keeping working.
Note the auto play video is disabled and all the other settings are okay.
I hope if someone give me the solution
The main 2 issues.
1 .If you coonect with tv through screen cast , the synching problem and little stuck to play videos.
2 if you record a video . The audio will not synch.
The main 2 issues I faced , so iam disappointed.
please new software update add call recoding sistem
I am a little disappointed with the camera system. The "pro" model doesn't improve anything from the base model. There is no OIS on the main camera. The ultrawide is worse than the base model. The two completely useless macro and depth cameras should not be here on a $600-$700 phone. The front camera dropped in resolution, and it lacks 4K recording. Looking at the chipset, I know that the main camera should be capable of recording at 4K 60fps.
Best phone from oppo ❤️❤️
Phone display is good. But full heating problem very bad phone i am very unsatisfied
can someone describe the performance of the battery ?
SAMSUNG Fan, 12 Feb 2021I Like all the specs except for the battery MAH. Make it 5000mah, I will shift from samsung to oppoProbably not so important since the top notch MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ uses 40% less power than its competitors. The phone will also continue to function for 1½ hours even when the battery only has 5% charge left.